End Of Year Tax Report.

Hi guys, i know i need to have my Thai end of year tax report filed before the end of the month. The issue is that im in the process of closing this ltd. Thai company. If i do my tax return now, will i have to do another one at "the close of business" in say 1 month? Hope this makes sense..

I don't want to find out that im having to pay for it twice.

Thanks

You have 150 days starting from the end of your accounting period to file your tax.

When your accounting period ends depends on when your accountant first filed after incorporating the company. Usally accountants seem to end the year at the last day of december, although this is not legally a requirement.

If this is the case (December 31st period end), you'll have till late May to file. If lucky you can do the lot in one time, although it'll still be 2 sets of paperwork (last year and then till closing).

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You have 150 days starting from the end of your accounting period to file your tax.

When your accounting period ends depends on when your accountant first filed after incorporating the company. Usally accountants seem to end the year at the last day of december, although this is not legally a requirement.

If this is the case (December 31st period end), you'll have till late May to file. If lucky you can do the lot in one time, although it'll still be 2 sets of paperwork (last year and then till closing).

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks, i understand. However the question was, Do i need to do it again if we close the business? Ie. now, before the end of May and then again if we close in eg. June. Or is once sufficient?