Missed Calls From British Embassy

Applied for Family Visa 3 weeks ago yesterday, no real update on the tracking section of the VFS website other than " Visa forwarded to Embassy on xx.xx.xx " etc and today the Missus misses a couple of calls on her phone that when she called back, it was the embassy.

They're closed now for the day and she will call back tomorrow AM but I was wondering, would a call be good news, bad news or nothing really conclusive after 3 weeks?

Thanks for any replies.

Most likely that they want to do a brief telephone interview.

They don't reveal the result of an application over the phone, or on the tracking system, for confidentiality reasons. She wont know the result until she receives her passport back, which will be returned to her in a sealed package.

We submitted our Family visa application on the 3rd April. Yesterday we got the SMS to say it was being posted, received it in Chiang Mai today. With the time out for Songkran that was just 10 working days.

So your application should be completed any time now.

All the vfs office and ask for a return call. I'm not sure you can do this through the embassy.

The phone call was from the embassy in the first place.

Strange really i thought, the Thai on the other end working for the embassy was asking for more documentation, much of which we have provided already.

Strangest of all in my opinion was another bank statement for the applicant, for the same bank account that we gave a statement for 3 weeks ago that was fully up to date.