Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just now, MrRed said:

Thats a shame he was the best player to watch you have got.

Barcelona next stop i have heard no kidding.

Both Firmino and Sturridge not back in training today....not looking good for matchfest approaching.

I don't see why Barcelona would need him next season. Also he doesn't have a release clause, so that puts us in a position of strength and if we land CL next season he can/will remain the star of the show. 

Just now, MrRed said:

Top Four BOB?

it's a long race Red, and I think we are heavily reliant on our first 11 starters for goals. If 3 of our best attackers are out for the next month that might change things a bit, well see. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

5-6 weeks for Coutinho 

Kane like injury ? Same prognosis ? Tis a pity.

As for Barca, if you saw them yesterday they were dire. Missing Iniesta, but it was more than that. I put little faith in the rumors but their midfield is beginning to look spotty at times.

7 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Kane like injury ? Same prognosis ? Tis a pity.

As for Barca, if you saw them yesterday they were dire. Missing Iniesta, but it was more than that. I put little faith in the rumors but their midfield is beginning to look spotty at times.

Not enough info at this stage, other than the time frame. Terrible news.

2 hours ago, StevieH said:

17 years old and you blam one in at the kop end against dirty leeds. wow. scrappy game overall and we weren't great but did enough. well played origi again and alexander-arnold was great.

17yr.old and WELSH wonder who's boots  goner fit him.IR?

i thought the first half was boring to say the least,as there was only the one game on[tomorrow 2.i stuck it out till 4.50am.

one incident in the first half was a bit unsavoury was a leeds player picking up the ball in his own in his OWN HALF then after he was away the linesman decided to flag him offside,and guess who was standing along side him?mouth almighty.

but what brought back memories for me was seeing that great player who i saw many times during the time i lived near leeds was 

none other than BITE YOUR LEGS NORMAN HUNTER sat in the stands.

15 minutes ago, StevieH said:

matip and lallana back in training ahead of bournemouth at the weekend apparently. good news. means only real call to make is who out of can or wijnaldum starts in the midfield 3 with henderson and lallana.

Reckon Lallana will be on bench. Sounded like Firmino not nailed on either, Origi might get a start.

maybe Klopp just keeping  Bournmouth guessing 

14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Reckon Lallana will be on bench. Sounded like Firmino not nailed on either, Origi might get a start.

maybe Klopp just keeping  Bournmouth guessing 

yeah you're probably right. origi will start i reckon. sturridge still out though, annoyingly. another one of them injuries that apparently isn't serious but still keeps him out for 3 weeks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wilai said:

Michael Beale (<23 coach) has been offered Asst Manager job at Sao Paulo. Vacancy for SG to join coaching staff?

mad appointment that isn't it? assistant to rogerio ceni, that goalscoring goalkeeper we were linked to a few times years ago.

looks like a pretty convenient job opp for gerrard doesn't it? maybe being mentored by a more senior experienced guy.

Karius is not an improvement on Mignolet.

We need another centre back. 

We were not fluid today and the attitude on the park after going infront by 2 goals, especially at 3-1 was amateur.

you have to give it to that midget Scotsman, he saw the opportunity and took it, 3 times 

1 hour ago, smokie36 said:

Good side Bournemouth...sat back a bit and got punished....lesson for the rest of us there!

Don't worry mate, we've already played them at their place and came away with a 

draw.

Although we did have to work hard for it.

• Like 1

those who love football and not only one team,after last nights game what can you say.

whose was it to win and whose to loose.

as jimmy would say "ITS A FUNNY OLD GAME"

but there was only one funny moment,that was clipperty klop doing a flipperty FLOP.

got go down as one of the greatest game's ever,it had it all.

10minutes to go its 3-1 to liverpool,all over? no not till the fat lady sings.

and there must have been a few bathing bellie's singing on the beach last evening in bournmouth.

and not a word against the REF.

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

losing like that must hurt much more than ours yesterday

Nice try bj at trying deflect away from your result but there's no comparison between losing away to a mid table team and losing at home to a fellow competitor :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Nice try bj at trying deflect away from your result but there's no comparison between losing away to a mid table team and losing at home to a fellow competitor :biggrin:

Wasn't trying to deflect anything Alfie. I just said it must hurt more losing like that. i.e. ours hurt but this must have hurt more. To be 1-3 up and basically cruising through the game, only to have it turned around in the dying minutes is a horrible way to lose. Too much of a roller coaster of emotions going on in the 90 minutes. 

25 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Wasn't trying to deflect anything Alfie. I just said it must hurt more losing like that. i.e. ours hurt but this must have hurt more. To be 1-3 up and basically cruising through the game, only to have it turned around in the dying minutes is a horrible way to lose. Too much of a roller coaster of emotions going on in the 90 minutes. 

Still not having it bj, after all, yours was a 6 pointer :biggrin:

Edited by alfieconn

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

yeah. 2-0 up and 3-1 up we should have killed it. and to then lose it in the last minute with a thoroughly schoolboy goal to concede really stung.

bad as that was, disgraceful as the switching off was, i'm choosing to believe it's a blip rather than the start of something. we were 14 games unbeaten before that and you can't win them all. a few injuries and we do suddenly look light though. 

• Like 2