Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

On 1/28/2017 at 9:29 PM, Rc2702 said:

3 more results like this and it's all over for Klopp and no amount of cash can turn this round and with his "pedigree" he should have the nous but this feels like a continuation of his last season in Germany. If his high pressure style has flaws with a thin squad then I am sorry but it smacks of bad planning. Can't wait for the jan market to end? Smell the coffee and focus on your job not the bloody press and stop facking smiling.

Your a clown !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

2 points behind 2nd place, 2 points ahead of 5th place, hardly a crisis.

The new 'scouser' is clearly on here for a piss take. Suggest you ignore his comments, though he does have the effect of making RC2702 seem intellectual ;-)

Eh, am serious like. Not taking the piss. Course we are a much bigger club than Man City, Everton, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd and we should be winning the league most years. The refs though are against us a lot.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The new 'scouser' is clearly on here for a piss take. Suggest you ignore his comments, though he does have the effect of making RC2702 seem intellectual ;-)

Whats it got to do with you ? a Mod now are ya ?

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Funny bedders give all you do is copy and paste content it's not hard to look like that. But kudos to actually forming an opinion all by yourself.  Makes a change!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PT Paul said:

Stevie G is England's greatest ever midfielder, he won us The European Cup - of course he's qualified.

That German tosser is not fit to shine his boots.

YNWA

You are of course entitled to your own opinion,most of the other more knowledgeable contributors to this forum would probably place Gerrard somewhere in the top ten :unsure:

3 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Welcome to the Footy Forum Paul lah. :biggrin:

Cheers ,mate. So far not much of a welcome around here. That blue bloke doesn't seem to know much about how great Liverpool is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Naughty but nice nev :thumbsup:............25 years of the Premiership Trophy and Liverpools name not yet on it............maybe next year :whistling:

That blue is a Stockport County fan really so he may know a thing or two about teams down the lower leagues.

I don't take any notice of what happens in Cup competitions, when assessing the outcome of a Premier League match, and especially when it's Liverpool v Chelsea. All I know  is that Liverpool, before losing against Swansea at home, had won 8 and drawn 2 of their home games this season. It would be no surprise to me if Conte and Klopp have a right 'tear-up' on the line and are sent to the stands and  Costa and Klavan come to blows and get red carded. Nothing is going to change on Tuesday. They'll be goals and there'll be controversy.

7 hours ago, PT Paul said:

Cheers ,mate. So far not much of a welcome around here. That blue bloke doesn't seem to know much about how great Liverpool is.

You're only a couple of players away from a league winning side I'm sure. :w00t:

Messi and Ronaldo.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

You're only a couple of players away from a league winning side I'm sure. :w00t:

Messi and Ronaldo.

Yh but your supposed to be entertainers and I do not mean a bunch of clowns and yet the greatest or one of the greatest football comebacks ever involved Liverpool and your greatest comeback ever was when? This weekend gone?

Edited by Rc2702

27 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Messi and Ronaldo.

Biggest problem is that the league and the match officials are against us. 

But if Torres , Sterling and Suarez came back then we would dominate the next 5 years.

59 minutes ago, petermik said:

Naughty but nice nev :thumbsup:............25 years of the Premiership Trophy and Liverpools name not yet on it............maybe next year :whistling:

4 years and counting since your last and Mourinho is not staying long so don't get your hopes up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

I don't take any notice of what happens in Cup competitions, when assessing the outcome of a Premier League match, and especially when it's Liverpool v Chelsea. All I know  is that Liverpool, before losing against Swansea at home, had won 8 and drawn 2 of their home games this season. It would be no surprise to me if Conte and Klopp have a right 'tear-up' on the line and are sent to the stands and  Costa and Klavan come to blows and get red carded. Nothing is going to change on Tuesday. They'll be goals and there'll be controversy.

So you predicting a 0-0 then

"That blue is a Stockport County fan really"

That blue, me, is:

- a 3rd generation City fan,
- from a family who've been blues for over a century,
- from Bradford (City of Manchester suburb the Etihad is located in), and,
- we used to go to County's Friday night games - to financially support them - and use our City season tickets on Saturdays.

So yes I'm a blue, but with a softspot for local teams such as County and others.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oldgit said:

I don't either OG, as far as I'm considered we need to bounce back from the Swansea loss.

Baring injury, then thankfully you won't be seeing Klavan tomorrow night, It will Matip's pocket where you'll find Costa. While Mane realises he only needs to give Cahill a 40 yard start to skin him.

Expect we are back to full strength tomorrow and I hope we can give it our all and make it a cracker. I don't see Conte doing anything other than coming at us! 

Just now, MrRed said:

Nice to see your mojo back Bob although i think you just might struggle at the back with Chelski tomoz.

:wai:   

I think you might be right, some pace down those flanks of Chelsea, pace and skill. Super solid side.

We just have to hope our boys go for it early and the game gets stretched early and that Costa falls off the bus on arrival :thumbsup:

• Like 1