Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

9 minutes ago, wilai said:

^Allegedly VVD met JK in Blackpool before any contact was made with his club. Soton were pissed off due to the Oil Barons losing interest once news of VVD's preference was 'leaked', therefore stopping a bidding war before it could begin, and threw their toys out of the pram! Even though 'Tapping' is known to be done by every club (including Soton see below!)we appear to have crossed a line here. As Carragher has said, the idiot who leaked details to the press is the one who should be apologising!

Soton, a club who would appear to want their cake and eat it! :passifier:

#FreeVanDijk Celtic the gimps considering legal action against us. #SaintsFC

Cheers mate. This is all too much. Why can;'t we just be above board? if JK did have a part in this he too should apologise and needs to behave properly. He is the manager and should not be overstepping boundaries. I know others do it, but why risk any of this crap?

1 hour ago, nellyp said:

Cheers mate. This is all too much. Why can;'t we just be above board? if JK did have a part in this he too should apologise and needs to behave properly. He is the manager and should not be overstepping boundaries. I know others do it, but why risk any of this crap?

I still think he will sign and this admission and apology is part of the deal to appease FA and Soton.

11 minutes ago, champers said:

Is it Solanke in and Sturridge out....and what has happened with Danny Ings?

I think Sturridge will stay unless an offer he will be happy with comes along. He's on 150K a week, no one will pay that, and he has the possibility CL at LFC. Can't see it myself.

Danny Ings not really sure, depends on in-coming. I expect there will be a goal scorer coming in. Solanke - Orgi - Sturridge - new striker.  (and Firmino)....Ings may go out on loan.  

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I still think he will sign and this admission and apology is part of the deal to appease FA and Soton.

I,ll hold you to that Bob.............you may well be right.........or not :sad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, petermik said:

I,ll hold you to that Bob.............you may well be right.........or not :sad:

19 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Hope you are right Bob...but I very much doubt it.  VVD will have to insist on the move for it to have a chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilai said:

Hope you are right Bob...but I very much doubt it.  VVD will have to insist on the move for it to have a chance.

then if he wants the move badly enough that's what he'll have to do. 

still can't believe what a bunch of amateurs and chancers we have got running our club. absolutely farcical.

• Like 2

Just now, wilai said:

I think there is still a few twists and turns. I can't see VVD being able to stay and he may have to submit a transfer request, LFC should compensate him. Feel for the lad really.

Without truly knowing all the facts anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilai said:

^Allegedly VVD met JK in Blackpool before any contact was made with his club. Soton were pissed off due to the Oil Barons losing interest once news of VVD's preference was 'leaked', therefore stopping a bidding war before it could begin, and threw their toys out of the pram! Even though 'Tapping' is known to be done by every club (including Soton see below!)we appear to have crossed a line here. As Carragher has said, the idiot who leaked details to the press is the one who should be apologising!

Soton, a club who would appear to want their cake and eat it! :passifier:

#FreeVanDijk Celtic the gimps considering legal action against us. #SaintsFC

Class that !!! was it in Doris's B&B over a cuppa :biggrin:

46 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I think there is still a few twists and turns. I can't see VVD being able to stay and he may have to submit a transfer request, LFC should compensate him. Feel for the lad really.

Without truly knowing all the facts anyway.

I feel for Southampton who showed their faith by awarding him a six year contract.

Liverpool are grovelling simply to avoid transfer sanctions. Disgusting behaviour really.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I feel for Southampton who showed their faith by awarding him a six year contract.

Liverpool are grovelling simply to avoid transfer sanctions. Disgusting behaviour really.

The six year contract was given because he's an asset they can get more money for him on longer terms, nothing more. Southampton are not an ambitious club, and they do pretty well selling on players for a profit.

Apologising to avoid an FA investigation.

Disgusting? It's not like we took a dump on their kitchen top.

All players, agents and clubs talk, you can have a million examples of it.  Do you think City or Chelsea have not spoken to the lad, come on?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

According to Paul Joyce - Peter Moore is off down the South Coast to see if he can smooth things out and resurrect the deal. Certainly is an opportunity to see what this CEO is made of.

Meeting was already scheduled with all club bosses, so not connected to the VVD farce....is one way he could become an instant hero if he manages to revitalise the deal tho':smile:

Just now, wilai said:

Meeting was already scheduled with all club bosses, so not connected to the VVD farce....is one way he could become an instant hero if he manages to revitalise the deal tho':smile:

Let's hope so :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

literally every club does it. 

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

According to Paul Joyce - Peter Moore is off down the South Coast to see if he can smooth things out and resurrect the deal. Certainly is an opportunity to see what this CEO is made of.

Keep Peter Moore well away........he,s worse than Ed Woodward :clap2:

7 hours ago, StevieH said:

literally every club does it. 

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

how true, but not as dumb as your lot in being caught with their pants down ,typical scousers

make some allowances please,its widely known most scousers think "common sense" is a breakfast cereal :cheesy:

2 minutes ago, petermik said:

make some allowances please,its widely known most scousers think "common sense" is a breakfast cereal :cheesy:

Lot of common sense in Manchester. Bowing to Agents and paying ridiculous sums for felliaini and Martial and and and.oh yes that's right. All for 6th.

26 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

how true, but not as dumb as your lot in being caught with their pants down ,typical scousers

got caught/got grassed up. it's a fine line. snitches get stitches.

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Lot of common sense in Manchester. Bowing to Agents and paying ridiculous sums for felliaini and Martial and and and.oh yes that's right. All for 6th.

+4 trophies :thumbsup:

Edited by petermik