Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Hopefully our wobble is done with now, and instead of injury worries going in to December/January, all the above will be present and ready.

Interesting to see who starts tonight and what formation with Coutinho back. A bit of 4-2-3-1on the weekend there looked ok, but I would have thought with Phil back, Klopp will be itching to see him roaming behind the front 3, or maybe it's just my wish.

I just don't see it Bob ( the wobble). We still look like we're all over the show. Don't get me wrong, we're capable of picking up wins but we don't have the fluidity like we did this time last season. Maybe it was October/ November time that I'm thinking about but its all the chopping and changing that doesn't seem to be helping.
Anyway, I see we're on Tele in the morning on pptv channel 36.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, longstebe said:

I just don't see it Bob ( the wobble). We still look like we're all over the show. Don't get me wrong, we're capable of picking up wins but we don't have the fluidity like we did this time last season. Maybe it was October/ November time that I'm thinking about but its all the chopping and changing that doesn't seem to be helping.
Anyway, I see we're on Tele in the morning on pptv channel 36.

We've only lost 3 games since March stebesy. Key players coming back, Phil getting up to speed, cogs are oiling up mate. 

I do get where you are coming from though.

Big win tonight, ravaged by injury, no summer strengthening, internal issues. 6-0 to the Reds! 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, wilai said:

Following the 4-0 victory over Seville, Gerrard's <19s play Spartak at the handy (over here) time of 18:00. Woodburn again should be playing and keep an eye out for 16 year old Curtis Jones.

Find a pub that shows BT Sport 3 and that is your early evening sorted:thumbsup:

Nice goal that from Darren Lewis!

We've only lost 3 games since March stebesy. Key players coming back, Phil getting up to speed, cogs are oiling up mate. 

Big win tonight, ravaged by injury, no summer strengthening, internal issues. 6-0 to the Reds! 

I like your optimism Bob. I'm probably still in a moody after a few bad results and a bad window.

I am expecting a win tonight tho.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Nice goal that from Darren Lewis!

Adam mate! 1-2 in the end..Quite disappointed with the front four...were outmuscled by an experienced defence. Masterson unlucky with the second yellow as the Russian clearly dived. As was mentioned on a different thread, the fact we play at <23 level can count against us at times (half the Russian team play senior football in their 2nd division). Even Woodburn struggled against their physicality, And Tagseth looked like a 10 year old when stood next to them!

Anyway, should Seville beat Maribor later, all four will be on three points as the Russians were surprisingly beaten away. Everything still to play for:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Adam mate! 1-2 in the end..Quite disappointed with the front four...were outmuscled by an experienced defence. Masterson unlucky with the second yellow as the Russian clearly dived. As was mentioned on a different thread, the fact we play at  
Anyway, should Seville beat Maribor later, all four will be on three points as the Russians were surprisingly beaten away. Everything still to play for:thumbsup:

Something about a kick to the face?

1 minute ago, longstebe said:

Something about a kick to the face?

Nah, Woodburn was the one booked for his Sadio impression. Masterson got a yellow for a squabble in the box waiting for a free kick. then a second when a russian went over his outstretched leg. B'stard was in mid air before the tackle was made.

Nah, Woodburn was the one booked for his Sadio impression. Masterson got a yellow for a squabble in the box waiting for a free kick. then a second when a russian went over his outstretched leg. B'stard was in mid air before the tackle was made.

Ah ok. Cheers wilai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Tasty that bob but you sure we are not gonna concede even 1 goal away? 

I thought it was just me who dreamed up these mad scorelines so I'm licking my lips here mate. Give me the ANALYsis pal cos I'm ready to put my you know what on the block for this. BIGTIME. So are you absolutely certain about this ravaging were gonna give these ruskies?

13 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Hopefully our wobble is done with now, and instead of injury worries going in to December/January, all the above will be present and ready.

Interesting to see who starts tonight and what formation with Coutinho back. A bit of 4-2-3-1on the weekend there looked ok, but I would have thought with Phil back, Klopp will be itching to see him roaming behind the front 3, or maybe it's just my wish.

yeah man that's the way i'm thinking. we're still going to outscore most teams and that front four is the best in the league, give or take city. get used to chaos 'cos we're not going to have many clean sheets this season.

think we'll go pretty conservative tonight to be honest. salah out maybe, change the midfield. point not a bad result etc. don't see us going gung-ho away in russia.

Well it should have been 6 or more and 0 considered Karius inexplicable inability to not stop a 30 yard free-kick straight down the middle.

Can been ordinary tonight, Moreno's final ball rubbish, corners woeful and again lacking that killer instinct. Spartak are really average, we should have buried them.

btw refeering was appalling, the time wasting and diving an absolute piss-take. 

22 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Well it should have been 6 or more and 0 considered Karius inexplicable inability to not stop a 30 yard free-kick straight down the middle.

Can been ordinary tonight, Moreno's final ball rubbish, corners woeful and again lacking that killer instinct. Spartak are really average, we should have buried them.

btw refeering was appalling, the time wasting and diving an absolute piss-take. 

All standard away game nonsense Bob and Liverpool know it more than most.

• Like 1

I was sooo looking forward to this game. I can hardly find anything good to say about it though.I just didn't think we performed as a team or individuals. Firminho was way below par, Coutinho not involved enough, Can unconvincing, Sturridge running down blind allies, Mane and Salah not getting (clearly) past people enough to use the ball well, Moreno no end product and our corners a waste of time.. As I am typing I am changing my mind a little. I thought the defence didn't look as panicky as usual (though I still was), and we still created a few good gosal scoring opportunities. We also need to factor in some great saves by their keeper.

Still, overall I am disappointed with the result. We needed a win so we could forget about nerves in the future. I expect to beat these at Anfield (as we should have this morning) and win the two against Maribor.- I even think we will get at least a point against Seville - so we should sill be good to go through. Win them all and we could top the group.

• Like 1

One final thing. I think PC was playing on the left most of the game, but i would like him central all the time feeding the front guys. Perhaps I just didn't notice him doing that though; It was early and a few bevvies had been sunk by then... lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

bloody hell boj, you should know better than to bet money on liverpool. masters of the random we are.

Not betting stevie, if you know what I mean :thumbsup:

For the same reason I never put City down but I honestly thought you'd win last night. Thought that was a banker

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Would Hart have been worth a go this season for you lot?

100% Hart would have been an improvement if not only for his leadership behind the back four. So that would have been a no brainer but Klopp's confidence in his team selection knows no bounds.