Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

don't really fancy us for the second leg given chelsea's home record but you never know. still, some cracking stuff on show there last night, second half particularly. and can we please, please get sterling signed up to a new deal for goodness' sake?

don't really fancy us for the second leg given chelsea's home record but you never know. still, some cracking stuff on show there last night, second half particularly. and can we please, please get sterling signed up to a new deal for goodness' sake?

Only just watched the rerun of the game , but deffo our best performance of the season so far , thought their pen decision was very harsh on us . But agree with you Stevie we will have to play maybe even better to get a result at the Bridge . Would be great to have Daniel back but no way should he play unless 100% . Was there a reason young Jordan Ibe was not even on the bench . Would prefer seeing him come on with 30 mins to go rather than Lambert or Borini . One final mench. re : Lucas, I am not his biggest fan , but this for me was his best game ever in the red shirt .

Off topic , I happened to mention to a Thai friend , that I was absolutely peed off with Truevision , he asked why did I not try a IPtv box , can any of you guys recommend a particular company in Thailand .

can't believe we didn't win that. fantastic performance though and more proof that we're back on the right track.

Just watched the reply this arvo, they were <deleted> brilliant.

You know when Rodgers took over that first half of the season was <deleted>, but he persisted with what he wanted to do and then the second half of the season we were immense. A lot of new players to adapt this season and again first half of the season was even worse, but once they get it, they do get it. Feel a bit shamed for doubting Rodgers. Really enjoyed watching that match.

• Like 1

Trebles on!

If it was coming from anyone else other than a scouser I'd think you were joking biggrin.png

Footnote : I'm actually surprised your not talking about winning all 4 whistling.giflaugh.png

I'm a woolyback ,I don't wear trackies or walk about on my samba clad tiptoes with my hands down my pants...lid!

Re; winning all four ,I doubt we'll be arsed with the Europa cup now.whistling.gif

• Like 2

Well well well, we can't fluff this up now after them results.

Yeah. If you win this one you have an excellent chance of winning it. Sooner you guys win it, than united.

edited for accuracy.

Edited by nev

Well well well, we can't fluff this up now after them results.

Yeah. If you win this one you have an excellent chance of winning it. Sooner you guys win it, than any other team.

edited for accuracy.

Edited back to say what I meant. City don't have the deep rooted hatred you have with Liverpool and as have I stated on here before, I have a soft spot for Liverpool from when I used to live there years ago. I used to go to mid-week matches if City weren't playing. Also, no matter what team you support and you aren't playing in the final, it would be a fairy tale ending to Gerrard's career in England.

• Like 1

Liverpool won't get to the final.

Bradford could never beat Chelsea at the bridge from two nil down, city wouldn't lose to championship opponents and just to even it up, Liverpool could never lose in the final to Wimbledon........ See where this is going????

Trebles on!

If it was coming from anyone else other than a scouser I'd think you were joking biggrin.png

Footnote : I'm actually surprised your not talking about winning all 4 whistling.giflaugh.png

I'm a woolyback ,I don't wear trackies or walk about on my samba clad tiptoes with my hands down my pants...lid!

Re; winning all four ,I doubt we'll be arsed with the Europa cup now.whistling.gif

How would I know what you are ? to be fair I always thought a woolyback was a type of sheep biggrin.png

I see that Steven Gerrard birthday is the about the same date as the FA cup final............... wouldn't it be be a great send off present, if someone brought him a ticket for it.....................coffee1.gif

Thats your second failed attempt to be amusing on the football forum. Did this one come out of a cheap christmas cracker by any chance?

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

I see that Steven Gerrard birthday is the about the same date as the FA cup final............... wouldn't it be be a great send off present, if someone brought him a ticket for it.....................coffee1.gif

Thats your second failed attempt to be amusing on the football forum. Did this one come out of a cheap christmas cracker by any chance?

I thought it was amusing, & it seems so did others. Maybe you need to lighten up a little carmine.

I thought it was amusing, & it seems so did others. Maybe you need to lighten up a little carmine.

It wasn't funny when it first appeared on my Twitter feed 3 months ago and the stale plagiarised version on this forum is less funny.

btw Chicog's humour's in his arse so his like doesn't count, that leaves you and one other bell-end, hardly a standing ovation tongue.png

lighten up guys. It is hardly character assassination is it\

That's true nellyp..........its only a game of football.......

So have a good laugh at my team...Arsenal, ....I often do.........between the sobbing..........coffee1.gif

Jack Wilshere.

A professional hospital patient whose career has been blighted by appearances for arsenal

-

Arsenal; The only team that can finish 3rd in a two horse race.

-

Arsenal football club have banned the Vuvuzela from their stadium.

Other things on the banned list are English people and trophies.

-
The mid-season football transfer window is now open.

Or as Arsenal fans like to call it - January.

--

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1

Trebles on!

How would I know what you are ? <snip>

Your record at making ill judged assumptions does weigh in your favour.