Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I'm a woolyback ,I don't wear trackies or walk about on my samba clad tiptoes with my hands down my pants...lid!

Re; winning all four ,I doubt we'll be arsed with the Europa cup now.whistling.gif

How would I know what you are ? <snip>

Your record at making ill judged assumptions does weigh in your favour.

Is that similar to you picking the Liverpool team and getting half of them wrong ?biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

I see that Steven Gerrard birthday is the about the same date as the FA cup final............... wouldn't it be be a great send off present, if someone brought him a ticket for it.....................coffee1.gif

Thats your second failed attempt to be amusing on the football forum. Did this one come out of a cheap christmas cracker by any chance?

I thought it was amusing, & it seems so did others. Maybe you need to lighten up a little carmine.

The ongoing stale "jokes" about Gerrard have more to do with the lack of creativity amongst the "joke" tellers than anything else. I expect that when they are not going after Gerrard for the millionth time they are laughing uproariously at a fart joke or attending their latest circle jerk.

• Like 1

I see that Steven Gerrard birthday is the about the same date as the FA cup final............... wouldn't it be be a great send off present, if someone brought him a ticket for it.....................coffee1.gif

Thats your second failed attempt to be amusing on the football forum. Did this one come out of a cheap christmas cracker by any chance?

I thought it was amusing, & it seems so did others. Maybe you need to lighten up a little carmine.

The ongoing stale "jokes" about Gerrard have more to do with the lack of creativity amongst the "joke" tellers than anything else. I expect that when they are not going after Gerrard for the millionth time they are laughing uproariously at a fart joke or attending their latest circle jerk.

Word jd

Liverpool won't get to the final.

Liverpool won't get to the next round.

I bet you was a right little wind up merchant at school whistling.gif

I am, yes. You had your chance yesterday & blew it. Did you know that the date of the final coincides with the date Emile Heskey can start drawing his old age pension?

Liverpool won't get to the final.

Liverpool won't get to the next round.

I bet you was a right little wind up merchant at school whistling.gif

I am, yes. You had your chance yesterday & blew it. Did you know that the date of the final coincides with the date Emile Heskey can start drawing his old age pension?

Yeah you've got me wound up tighter than a two bob watch here mate, with your spontaneous wit , put downs & insightful anecdoteswhistling.gif

correct. i'd have no problem with them if they were even remotely funny. but they're just so boring. but then we have sides like sunderland and west brom come to anfield and sing 'sign on, sign on, with a pen in your hand'. how's the unemployment levels around your place now lads? at least make an effort.

Edited by StevieH
  • Like 1

hopeful going into this one, though not expectant. bookies aren't giving us much of a chance. expecting a reaction from them to their fa cup shambles.

Yeah same here Stevie , Chelsea at the bridge , big ask . They will be trying even harder after being knocked out of FA cup . Morine will have been giving them plenty stick . We may see Daniel for 30 mins. depending on how the game is going . Boy how we need him back fully fit .

hopeful going into this one, though not expectant. bookies aren't giving us much of a chance. expecting a reaction from them to their fa cup shambles.

I'm hoping it's gonna be a right ding dong and you kick ten lumps out of them. Obviously I hope anybody you injure would be ok for our match against them on Saturday tongue.png

• Like 1

Cracking game but being as always an honest Liverpudlian , Chelsea, man for man were a different class to us & deserved their win . Lucas although being much improved of late , as usual gave away a needless free kick , from which Chelsea scored . Mingolet as usual stayed rooted to the goal-line simple header 1-0 . Ref . although kept the game flowing was very lenient with Lucas & Hendo . both should have had 2 yellows . Fat Sam would have been rubbing his hands in glee L`pool absolutely knackered at the end could now struggle on Saturday vs. hammers . Why was Lallana not used instead of the useless Lambo & Ballo , young Ojo should have also been on the bench .

• Like 1

I wouldn't exactly say man for man they were a different class, they scored one goal in extra time.

Also, being a honest supporter, we deserved to win the first leg, we were the better team.

Tend to agree with you here. In the first leg i too think you deserved to win but you would have needed a striker on the pitch that could put the ball in the net.

Second leg Chelsea slightly better and should have had a definate penalty, although how Costa wasn't red carded in this game is beyond me.

Ballotelli was simply appalling this semi final.

• Like 1

I wouldn't exactly say man for man they were a different class, they scored one goal in extra time.

Also, being a honest supporter, we deserved to win the first leg, we were the better team.

Absolutely, could have easily scored 2 in the first half if Sterling hadn't overplayed and just simply passed to Gerrard who was one-one-one with the keeper and if Coutinho could have put that golden chance away in the first half, as well. Great save but I felt he should have scored it from there with no defender near him. Also Moreno instead of shooting if he had pulled off the pass could have crossed to Sterling who would ahve had a tap-in, though it would have had to be a perfect pass, but that seemed the better option.

In the end, as I feared, Liverpool paid by not being clinical enough in the first leg when the lads absolutely dominated.

Really bad feeling this, over the 2 legs I think we should have won. Just go to take chances when they're there. Should have scored 2 or 3 in the first leg and put it away then.

Wish the ref or the 4th ref had been paying attention to the stamp by Costa, could have changed everything completely. He deserved to be off in the first 15 minutes, and I think we would have won if the correct call had been made.

The mickey mousers are really suffering without Suarez, Sterling is too immature to make the right decisions and panicked all night.

Lambert.... well he was cheap.

Balotelli - I saw the other day he'd gone 47 shots without scoring, by far the most in the Prem. I think he added to that last night.

I don't think Sturridge alone can save your bacon and that's when he's fit.

In front of goal Chelsea were not that good , but I thought their approach play & build-ups were superb they deffo had the outstanding individual in Hazard . Realistically I doubt we will ever be on par with City & Chelsea , but if we can consistently play like we did in the first leg ,& for an hour in the 2nd we should qualify for C/L every season . But we have 4/5 players who are not good enough . And Rodgers decision making is not good enough either e.g. bringing on Johnno instead of Lovren , Lambert instead Of Lallana & moving Lucas out wide in place of Moreno .