Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Thought this was worth a read if your a red.

Andy Carroll Prime Target!

Link tomkins times

And yes, he's still <deleted>. Possibily the worst financial transaction by Comilli in the history of premier league football. Add to that Adam and the amount spent on Henderson you can understand why Levy kicked him out and he is loathed at White Hart Lane.

He might be shit carms but he's got potential :D

Footnote : did abrak write that report cos thats the sort of baloney he comes out with :( you know baffle them with science hoping people actually believe whats he's saying 40.gif

That report was absolutely desperate!

Beware the Hand of Comolli. You have been warned. :ph34r:

Wasn't too pleased to read this today:

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15764900.stm

And the LFC statement:

http://www.liverpool...uarez-statement

No me neither...its also a little confusing given there was no evidence found by the FA according to reports ?

According to what reports Dev?

I think if the FA have charged him with racism they must have evidence don't you? the investigation has been going on for over a month.

This is a statement from Luis Suarez

"The FA will have to clarify things with [Evra]," Suarez is quoted by El Pais.

"There is no evidence I said anything racist to him. I said nothing of the sort. There were two parts of the discussion, one in Spanish, one in English.

"I did not insult him. It was just a way of expressing myself. I called him something his team-mates at Manchester call him, and even they were surprised by his reaction.

"These things happen in football, in the heat of the moment.

"They leave someone looking bad. Now we have to see how the matter is decided and then, for him as much as me, we will have things clear. And wherever the fault lies, we are going to have to say sorry."

tumblr_lurtwoOOmu1qgrcg4o1_500.png

Completely pointless post.

And why? It is a comment by a former Liverpool player on a current Liverpool player within a Liverpool thread.

The previous post was based around....

I think if the FA have charged him with racism they must have evidence don't you? the investigation has been going on for over a month.

This is a pointless comment because the FA hasnt actually accused him of racism if you actually read what they have accused him of.

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has been charged by the Football Association with racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.

The pair clashed during the teams' 1-1 draw at Anfield on 15 October.

Uruguayan Suarez, 24, has denied Evra's claim that he used racist language to the France international.

Following the FA charge, Liverpool said they would remain supportive of Suarez and that he would plead not guilty on his return from international duty.

The club also said they would expect him to request a hearing.

Continue reading the main story

An FA statement said: "It is alleged that Suarez used abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards Manchester United's Patrice Evra contrary to FA rules.

"It is further alleged that this included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra."

Stop being a plum Abrak.

And why? It is a comment by a former Liverpool player on a current Liverpool player within a Liverpool thread.

This is a pointless comment because the FA hasnt actually accused him of racism if you actually read what they have accused him of.

How many times did the two of them play together for Liverpool Abrak. Lets have some stats please...! rolleyes.gif

LFC issue Suarez statement

The Club this afternoon received notification from the Football Association of their decision to charge Luis Suarez and will take time to properly review the documentation which has been sent to us.

We will discuss the matter fully with him when he returns from international duty, but he will plead not guilty to the charge and we expect him to request a personal hearing.

Luis remains determined to clear his name of the allegation made against him by Patrice Evra.

The Club remain fully supportive of Luis in this matter.

How many times did the two of them play together for Liverpool Abrak. Lets have some stats please...! rolleyes.gif

I would say that is well covered in the comment 'former' and 'current'. However if you are 'baffled' why dont you look it up? Pointless comment.

I would say that is well covered in the comment 'former' and 'current'. However if you are 'baffled' why dont you look it up? Pointless comment.

I expect you of all the Liverpool fans to back up your comments Abrak. It seems you're becoming more Scouse by the minute! biggrin.gif

I expect you of all the Liverpool fans to back up your comments Abrak. It seems you're becoming more Scouse by the minute! biggrin.gif

Not at all, if he was a real scouser, he would have called him a frogy <deleted>.

Not at all, if he was a real scouser, he would have called him a frogy <deleted>.

cheesy.gif Like it!

Surprised ol Stevie boy hasn't been on here to defend Suarez :lol:

i tend to stick with that time-honoured process of innocent until proven guilty james. you know, like happened with that chelsea groundsman that evra accused of racism last time around.

i don't believe for one minute that suarez is a racist. think he said something which got lost in translation and then turned into a thing by evra talking to the french press rather than the referee during the match. ho hum. bring on chelsea.

i tend to stick with that time-honoured process of innocent until proven guilty james. you know, like happened with that chelsea groundsman that evra accused of racism last time around.

i don't believe for one minute that suarez is a racist. think he said something which got lost in translation and then turned into a thing by evra talking to the french press rather than the referee during the match. ho hum. bring on chelsea.

i tend to agree with you, i'm sure he's not a racist, and i also think Evra is a tosser. What i would worry about is the calamitous FA trying to make some kind of ill thought out example of the situation on the back of the recent Sepp Blatter comments. The FA can always be relied on to balls up a situation.

At least he will be singing from the same sheet tomorrow with his mucker in crime JT,they should get on like a house on fire biggrin.gif

Ok.... whoosh.... that had gone well over my head for a while (it was the single 'g')

Obviously, I am not a 'scouser' but I do know that 'scousers' have been subject to racial discrimination for many years. I think it is a fairly well known fact that Maggie Thatcher wanted all scousers rounded up and put behind bars.

Obviously, I am not a 'scouser' but I do know that 'scousers' have been subject to racial discrimination for many years. I think it is a fairly well known fact that Maggie Thatcher wanted all scousers rounded up and put behind bars.

It could have been worse Abrak.....what if she'd found jobs for them all?

Ok.... whoosh.... that had gone well over my head for a while (it was the single 'g')

i wouldn't go so far as to say that thatcher was racially prejudiced against liverpudlians. culturally and societally prejudiced against northerners in general and poor people by default, yes. the evil piss-stained old witch. going to be one hell of a street party in liverpool when she finally pushes up the daisies.

i wouldn't go so far as to say that thatcher was racially prejudiced against liverpudlians. culturally and societally prejudiced against northerners in general and poor people by default, yes. the evil piss-stained old witch. going to be one hell of a street party in liverpool when she finally pushes up the daisies.

Ooooo.... politics in football.....

All I can say is, a, a, a, stop startin'