Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Suarez never stood a chance - this country is stuffed to the gunnels with PC libertarians now. He would have got a max of 4 games ban (rightly) if it were not for a confluence of the Stephen Lawrence trial and that old Swiss goat's pratfall a couple of months ago.

The Pool tactic of not appealing, but whining about it looks pathetic. OK - it looks Wenger-esque!

Stephen Lawrence? I got to hand it to you Santi that is fitting for this thread. Any old excuse! crazy.gif

I am struggling too find what I see as most unfunny.

The zillionth Carroll is 35m crap joke or the 1000th Liverpool are all racists one.

Anyway I hope you realize they are subject to diminishing returns.

Did I hear something? It sounded like a lively discussion about a player being banned....but its very faint....

It's no wonder Liverpool have no black players.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle849913.html

Please explain that. Because two blokes in a crowd of 40000 might have said something racist? Do you really expect anyone on here to take your post seriously?

Its becoming ridiculous!!

if a crowd en masse are constantly shouting racist remarks, then that is something different... but 1 or 2 people shouting something out?? Its been going on for years!! So now maybe Carroll should start complaining to the Police when the crowd start singing " You Fat Ba##ard"

Or Gutierrez and Savage when the crowd start singing " Wheres yer Caravan, wheres yer caravan?"

Or Gerard or Rooney or Giggs when the crowds are shouting about their alleged extra marital activities.

Or Beckham when the crowd would sing about Victoria!!

You can go on and on and on!!!

Where does it end??

The zillionth Carroll is 35m crap joke or the 1000th Liverpool are all racists one.

Did I hear something? It sounded like a lively discussion about a player being banned....but its very faint....

Yes we are discussing the fact that one player called another player a 'negro' on the pitch and subsequently got banned.

It might seem very faint to you but it has dominated all discussion about Liverpool for well over two months. Whatever the wrongs and the rights it really has little to do with football and that is from someone who believes that there is more to football than what simply goes on, on the pitch.

Please explain that. Because two blokes in a crowd of 40000 might have said something racist? Do you really expect anyone on here to take your post seriously?

if a crowd en masse are constantly shouting racist remarks, then that is something different... but 1 or 2 people shouting something out?? Its been going on for years!! So now maybe Carroll should start complaining to the Police when the crowd start singing " You Fat Ba##ard"

Or Gutierrez and Savage when the crowd start singing " Wheres yer Caravan, wheres yer caravan?"

Or Gerard or Rooney or Giggs when the crowds are shouting about their alleged extra marital activities.

Where does it end??

Note to Suarez.

Next time you are abused by the crowd burst into tears, dont give the finger.

Where does it end??

Note to Suarez.

Or better still, think of the money you are earning and ignore it!!

F#cking wusses the lot of them!!

A pattern is starting to emerge here.

Newcastle wheeling on black player after black, hoping for a reaction.

Fergie openly embracing Yorkie before a game, hoping for a reaction.

And then that idiot manager from Oldham, <deleted>, making up stories, to get a reaction.

Note to Suarez.

I am sure this is well within the beefy thespian's repertoire, given his ability to simulate an attempted assassination and life-threatening injury every time a player so much as breathes on him.

carm down carm down our kid. wheres the scally sense of humour.

robie fowler has it, funny a <deleted> in that lionel ritchie gear, pity the pc brigade have got another result though

Where's StevieH ?

last seen pricing up humour implant surgery giggle.gif

He is out getting a petition to go on strike over Suarez - I mean Carroll or to bring back Rafa. I did see him lurking on the bangkok forum of all places the other day, maybe considering a move up from Chiang Mai?

Where's StevieH ?

He is out getting a petition to go on strike over Suarez - I mean Carroll or to bring back Rafa. I did see him lurking on the bangkok forum of all places the other day, maybe considering a move up from Chiang Mai?

Personally i think this whole thread is in a sulk. They've suddenly realised they are going to finish 6th.......again.

Where's StevieH ?

Personally i think this whole thread is in a sulk. They've suddenly realised they are going to finish 6th.......again.

Carmine, you left out its all SAF's fault.

Liverpool have apologised to Oldham's Tom Adeyemi after he suffered alleged racist abuse at Anfield.

A 20-year-old man from Aintree, Merseyside, has been bailed after he was arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence.

On-loan Norwich man Adeyemi was visibly upset during his team's 5-1 defeat.

"The players and club pass on our sincere regrets to Tom Adeyemi for the upset and distress he suffered," said a Liverpool statement.

"Our supporters are renowned throughout the world for their outstanding commitment, passion and fairness. They are drawn from nationalities across the globe with widely diverse backgrounds and heritages.

"The actions of any one individual do not represent our fans. Their stance on these issues is just as resolute as the club's.

"We have a very clearly stated public stance on discrimination and intolerance with dedicated staff that work hard daily on programmes in this important area.

We will continue to take the strongest possible action(s) against unacceptable behaviour during our matches

Liverpool FC statement[/indent]

"Regarding the incident that occurred on Friday evening, we have given Merseyside police every possible assistance we can and will continue to provide the necessary support to their investigation in order to ensure this particular incident is dealt with properly.

"We will continue to take the strongest possible action(s) against unacceptable behaviour during our matches."

Professional Footballers Association chief executive Gordon Taylor has spoken to Adeyemi about the incident, which caused Friday's match to be held up for several minutes.

"We can confirm that he was the victim of racist abuse towards the end of the Liverpool v Oldham FA Cup tie last Friday evening," said Taylor.

"This abuse came from a spectator sitting in the Kop section of the ground. Tom has given a full witness statement to the Merseyside police regarding the incident and will continue to assist the police fully in their enquiries."

The Premier League club have promised to ban from Anfield for life anyone found guilty of an offence related to the incident.

It has been a difficult few weeks for the Anfield club, who have seen striker Luis Suarez banned for eight matches for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

Edited by MrRed

He's obviously trolling.

He's never heard of Glen Johnson. Or reserve players like Ngoo, Sterling, etc.