Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

nah smokes. It's just how can someone say Chelsea are the best team when they are in 3rd?

could see chelsea taking the title if they sign a goalscorer like falcao in january, but think that the combination of united's goalscoring options, ferguson's experience and their favourable relationship with referees will probably get united over the line this season.

Chelsea where 7 points clear of United a few weeks back. I agree, although I hate too....I reckon United will do it this year. The only thing that might stop them is too many games and they are being scored against. it's just at the moment they can score more in a few minutes than most can in 90 minutes.

I still think it will be close with City but Vidic being back (and Clattenberg) at christnas might swing it

Yeah once City are out of CL which is pretty much done they'll be focused on the league. Vidic should shore up for United and I think Chelsea will come close too, that midfield of theirs is too good to not be in for a shout.

I still think it will be close with City but Vidic being back (and Clattenberg) at christnas might swing it

and things like this week. van persie pulled out of dutch squad for tough game against germany and rooney misses england trip to sweden. i wonder if they'll be back for saturday's united match at norwich?

Yeah once City are out of CL which is pretty much done they'll be focused on the league. Vidic should shore up for United and I think Chelsea will come close too, that midfield of theirs is too good to not be in for a shout.

That midfield did not look that good against the scousers did it?

True MrRed, we nullified them well, particularly in the second half, could have almost nicked it. I think we've got the right manager and we'll eventually turn this very long corner, as he is doing better than most would do with what we've got as a group of players and is not afraid to try things or change them if needs be. I just hope our owners back him up.

United, City, Chelsea all have their weaknesses but they are minute, should be an interesting run in. Still my money's on United if that front line stays fit.

they did for the first 50 or 60 minutes. chelsea should have had the game won but we came back strong after we changed the shape. our 3-5-2 from the off played into their hands and mata and oscar should both have scored.

that midfield is about flat track bullying anyway. against most sides it'll be too good and their movement, pace and creativity will win them games.

I actually meant injury wise...now keep up.

He does put himself about a bit doesn't he! and all that diving and falling you would of thought he would pick up an injury ...................................but NO!! ..........cheesy.gifcheesy.gifwhistling.gif .....

He does put himself about a bit doesn't he! and all that diving and falling you would of thought he would pick up an injury ...................................but NO!! ..........cheesy.gifcheesy.gifwhistling.gif .....

sort of answered your own question there mr ed. and i'm not sure when falling became against the rules anyway.

No i definately think you didn't understand. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

We are talking about playing footie mate not being under the influence of alcohol.

Your blatant denial that Suarez is not a cheating diver(and a racist) really is embarrassing.

i'd be more concerned about your inability to comprehend english if i were you.

so, again, for the thick kids at the back. to 'fall' is an involuntary act of falling or collapsing, to descend freely by the force of gravity. to 'dive', in this football context, is to simulate having been fouled in a theatrical way. something suarez has been guilty of, more than some, less than plenty of others. but then this is really, really tedious now.

Yes...its tedious. Surely we're all in agreement by now.

Suarez could have his own 100 page thread on here by now.

I cringe when I see him fall over at the certain knoledge of another ten pages of drivel on this thread.

Let's talk about the owners lack of investment....and Joe Cole/ Andy Carroll. :D

Let's talk about the owners lack of investment....and Joe Cole/ Andy Carroll. biggrin.png

joe cole's a weird one. he's a nice lad, seems to be a really good pro but has had a hellish injury record and we should simply never have signed him. and certainly not on the 110k a week that clown purslow put him on.

raheem sterling has scored more goals than andy carroll this season.

We are talking about playing footie mate not being under the influence of alcohol.

Your blatant denial that Suarez is not a cheating diver(and a racist) really is embarrassing.

i'd be more concerned about your inability to comprehend english if i were you.

so, again, for the thick kids at the back. to 'fall' is an involuntary act of falling or collapsing, to descend freely by the force of gravity. to 'dive', in this football context, is to simulate having been fouled in a theatrical way. something suarez has been guilty of, more than some, less than plenty of others. but then this is really, really tedious now.

It's f***ing tedious because you know that he is a diving t*** .....always the victim,never your fault!

If it was any other player at any other club you would talk some sense for once.

Sorry mate i am not and don;t profess to be an English teacher wink.png

I cringe when I see him fall over at the certain knoledge of another ten pages of drivel on this thread.

Let's talk about the owners lack of investment....and Joe Cole/ Andy Carroll. biggrin.png

No let's talk about Roy Hodgson whistling.gif

i actually quite like all the Suarez stuff!. It might be well overdone but its not drivel is it. Its a topic right up at the forefront of football debate at the mo, but yes i do think it should have its own thread.i I'll leave that one to you smokie!

I am ofcourse reminded that Nani took the whole diving issue to a completely different level. If you have a Nani in your team you shouldn't really be passing judgement on anyone elsewink.png

It's f***ing tedious because you know that he is a diving t*** .....

I just find this soooo hilarious. A United fan slagging someone off for diving. laugh.png If they'd have sent your lot to the Olympics diving events, the medals would have been shared amongst the lot of you. It's a great skill doing a triple pike from 4cm but Ashley Young makes it look so natural....

Quite funny how all the scousers like your post bojo,typical mickeys double standards .....proves exactly my point that they cant man up and admit that one of there own is a diving cheating scum..............lets blame someone else....which lets face it is a Liverpool trait isn't it thumbsup.gif

I am ofcourse reminded that Nani took the whole diving issue to a completely different level. If you have a Nani in your team you shouldn't really be passing judgement on anyone elsewink.png

welbeck and young are both worse than suarez for it as well, before anyone mentions nani.

Quite funny how all the scousers like your post bojo,typical mickeys double standards .....proves exactly my point that they cant man up and admit that one of there own is a diving cheating scum..............lets blame someone else....which lets face it is a Liverpool trait isn't it thumbsup.gif

oh see there we go, true colours. are going to stop being a tedious, pisspoor, unfunny <deleted> or do i have to be so sad as to start reporting posts for offence in the liverpool thread?

heysel and hillsborough shit for the uninitiated.

welbeck and young are both worse than suarez for it as well, before anyone mentions nani.

Oh come on! Way too late... i already named nani an hour ago!

oh see there we go, true colours. are going to stop being a tedious, pisspoor, unfunny <deleted> or do i have to be so sad as to start reporting posts for offence in the liverpool thread?

The truth hurts soft lad! smile.png

Lets move on shall wethumbsup.gif

you're being an unfunny tit. and all the emoticons and smilies in the world don't particularly disguise that.