Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

great player , no doubts. but tbh he just goes from one poorly judged situ to the next on and off the pitch.

The first two words are all that are needed.

Indeed, his PR is poor, and indeed he's badly handled, but he stops pint pots from touching lips when he's involved in the game.

great player , no doubts. but tbh he just goes from one poorly judged situ to the next on and off the pitch.

Indeed, his PR is poor, and indeed he's badly handled, but he stops pint pots from touching lips when he's involved in the game.

No that's not all that's needed, completely the opposite, sure he's a great footballer, but your attitude suggests he can do anything he wants 'cos he's a great footballer100%, totally wrong,in part it highlights whats wrong with football as a whole today. For one the guys an icon for todays youth and if he wasnt such a <deleted> idiot, he should realize and observe his social role

i

Edited by rijit

Interesting interview with Suarez, i think he is off in the summer.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/20/luis-suarez-liverpool-champions-league-club?CMP=twt_gu

Nah, he just wants a pay rise, and to be fair he's probably earnt it too.

If Suarez to Man City is not a done deal i find that pretty strange. City need more goals, someone proven in the Premiership, Suarez needs more money, a place where he can be top dog, and Champion's League football. City signing Suarez would be like United signing RVP. City need their heads checked if they haven't tried / if they don't try.

I would love for him to go to City. Especially at the prices being talked about.

What prices are they? The clause in his contract only allows him to speak to other clubs it doesn't mean Liverpool will accept the price.

Edited by BangrakBob

No that's not all that's needed, completely the opposite, sure he's a great footballer, but your attitude suggests he can do anything he wants 'cos he's a great footballer100%, totally wrong,in part it highlights partly whats wrong with football as a whole today. For one the guys an icon for todays youth and if he wasnt such a <deleted> idiot, he should realize and observe his social role

i

He spoke to a paper in Uruguay and they apparently printed what he apparently said and it is picked up British newspapers while there is no football on.

You make it sound like he's out snorting coke, banging whores and twating grannies while robbing them!

Edited by BangrakBob

About the echos's 3 part story lets be clear he's 'quoted' in the local press, which means if he didnt say it they can be held 4 liable, and the one thing ANY paper covers is their arse against legal suits,

And be clear this is not a anti liverpool thing, this is about a great player who ain't got any sense of boundaries ie whats appropriate or inappropriate , he goes from biting a players ear, to racial abuse, to diving to , just being a plain nasty little <deleted> on the pitch, then TOPPING THE LOT IMO rubbing the noses of the fans, who've supported him all the way through the shit that he's made by telling the press he will listen to other offers!!! and still the die hards support him cos he's a Liverpool player"!! <deleted> BIG UP TO YOU GUYS sorry but if i was a Liverpool fan or in fact their manager, I'de be approaching the end of my tether with this guy, 29 goals or not, i'DE be looking at the 50 mil? as a <deleted> good platform for future rebuilding..

Edited by rijit

when he moves it'll be to a club with a little more about them than city.

At least he'd be going up a notch from Liverpool

You two sound like a right pair of bitches!!laugh.png

I'd revisit some of your own posts before you call anyone else Carms biggrin.png

Put your claws luv!!

But the players that go to City will invariably leave in a season or two, inferior than they arrived, maybe Aguero being the exception. By the time he arrives (if he ever does) Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Nasri, Yaya, will be gone and he'll be running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Besides he probably wants a chance at a CL winners medal, so Man City really isn't the place for him.

• Like 2

But the players that go to City will invariably leave in a season or two, inferior than they arrived, maybe Aguero being the exception. By the time he arrives (if he ever does) Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Nasri, Yaya, will be gone and he'll be running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Besides he probably wants a chance at a CL winners medal, so Man City really isn't the place for him.

Classic stuff!biggrin.png

Career wise though i think City might make more sense. Doesn't have to move home, gets as much money as he'll get anywhere else, gets to be star of the show, guaranteed to play.... plenty of time for him to make the move to Spain.

Actually i thought he was younger than he is. Had him at about 24. Apparently he is 27. So if he's going to go to a Barca or a Real Madrid, now is the time. Scrap the above.

Career wise though i think City might make more sense. Doesn't have to move home, gets as much money as he'll get anywhere else, gets to be star of the show, guaranteed to play.... plenty of time for him to make the move to Spain.

Actually i thought he was younger than he is. Had him at about 24. Apparently he is 27. So if he's going to go to a Barca or a Real Madrid, now is the time. Scrap the above.

he turned 26 in January

he turned 26 in January

Ah ok. Serves me right for believing what the presenter on FanZone told me last night.

In that case, my advice to Suarez would be, were i his agent, one more season with Liverpool and then off to sunny Spain.

he turned 26 in January

Ah ok. Serves me right for believing what the presenter on FanZone told me last night.

In that case, my advice to Suarez would be, were i his agent, one more season with Liverpool and then off to sunny Spain.

I think thats probably what he'll do.

No no....Suarez is the cornerstone of the Anfield rebuild. He is there to recreate the glory days of the 80's along with Sturridge.

Both of them are lifelong reds and ready to win title after title under the new messiah Rodgers.

My mate Robbie Keane told me on the phone last night so it must be true! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I'm not gonna agrue on behalf of Suarez Ups. I've said in the past that I don't want him. I'm not denying his talent but I don't want him at City. If as you say we were to offload those you mention above, you are assuming that for him to run around like an headless chicken we haven,t replaced those that left. Pretty ridiculous assumption really. As for those who leave, were do you get that from? Is there any stats to say we are any different to any other team who has players coming and going. Lets be honest, if a player has potential but doesn't realise his potential, he's history and that philosophy applies to all clubs.

And as for having a dig at us for him wanting a CL winners medal. Exactly which club in the prem could promise such a thing. In fact, which team in Europe could promise such a thing?

Don't see what you have to be so smug about, smokes. Exactly what have your lot achieved? Even the Arsenal lot shut you up yesterday thumbsup.gif

I was unwell yesterday mrboj...but I'm back now fighting fit....nowt to worry about.

You sound almost hurt poor lad. tongue.png

Wait till England get beat....that's what I'm warming up for! biggrin.png

Edit: We made the QF's at the first time of asking don't forget! smile.png

Edited by smokie36

I think that is what he should do but i don't rate his decision-making skills that highly and suspect he'll end up doing something different.

All joking aside I thought it was a strange decision for one of the world's top strikers to go to Liverpool when he did.

No disrespect to the scousers meant there but I would have fancied one of the top and in form clubs to have been looking closely at him.

Perhaps his antics put them off?

Don't see what you have to be so smug about, smokes. Exactly what have your lot achieved? Even the Arsenal lot shut you up yesterday thumbsup.gif

I was unwell yesterday mrboj...but I'm back now fighting fit....nowt to worry about.

Not hurt at all smokes. If we were mid to bottom table I'd be crying myself to sleep but we are still 2nd in the prem.

Now please answer the question. What have you got to be so smug about? And lets not even go there WRT to your national team. You'd be just setting yourself up for a huge fall.

Not hurt at all smokes. If we were mid to bottom table I'd be crying myself to sleep but we are still 2nd in the prem.

Now please answer the question. What have you got to be so smug about? And lets not even go there WRT to your national team. You'd be just setting yourself up for a huge fall.

Check my Edit. tongue.png

I think that is what he should do but i don't rate his decision-making skills that highly and suspect he'll end up doing something different.

All joking aside I thought it was a strange decision for one of the world's top strikers to go to Liverpool when he did.

No disrespect to the scousers meant there but I would have fancied one of the top and in form clubs to have been looking closely at him.

Perhaps his antics put them off?

I think when he made the move to Liverpool he was considered, what with all the ear eating business, more of an unpredictable wild card that a lot of clubs didn't want to take a chance on. Kudos to Liverpool for being the ones who gave him a go. Hasn't of course all been rosy but undoubtedly a good bit of business.

Check my Edit. tongue.png

Is that it in your edit? Your feeling all smug now because you got to the QF's after playing against Internationalze, Werder Bremmen and Twente. As soon as you come up against a proper club you got dumped out and haven't qualified since. That aside, what have you got to be smug about now?

The reason I'm being defensive is cos I don't remember ever going on the Spurs thread being all smug and slagging you lot off.

We qualified last season mrboj only for the chavs to bloody win it!

Anyway....I was only giving you a reminder that your lot need to spend spend spend in the summer!

We don't want a repeat of this year now with all the English teams out by the semis.

And as for having a dig at us for him wanting a CL winners medal. Exactly which club in the prem could promise such a thing. In fact, which team in Europe could promise such a thing?

Fair do's Mr B, perhaps I should have said 'has a better chance at getting a CL winners medal'. In that case I'll start with the other team in Manchester and say Barca, Real and Bayern for starters. Apart from you personally not wanting him (but no doubt loving him if you get him), the only reason I can think of that he might join City is for the money and he likes the climate.

Fair do's Mr B, perhaps I should have said 'has a better chance at getting a CL winners medal'. In that case I'll start with the other team in Manchester and say Barca, Real and Bayern for starters. Apart from you personally not wanting him (but no doubt loving him if you get him), the only reason I can think of that he might join City is for the money and he likes the climate.

Re-phrasing to "a better chance" is more like it. Real Madrid is a good bet as they won it, what, 9 times and Bara and Bayern 4 times each and they are still looking good nowadays. United are struggling in Europe as well and so I don't think they (or any other prem team at the minute) are a good bet. However, Chelsea won it for the first time last year and that was totally out of the blue. That's the good thing about Cups, on a certain day anyone can win.

WRT Suarez, no I don't want him but just like any other fan, if the management make a decision to buy someone, once they put the shirt on you get behind them.

Re-phrasing to "a better chance" is more like it. Real Madrid is a good bet as they won it, what, 9 times and Bara and Bayern 4 times each and they are still looking good nowadays. United are struggling in Europe as well and so I don't think they (or any other prem team at the minute) are a good bet. However, Chelsea won it for the first time last year and that was totally out of the blue. That's the good thing about Cups, on a certain day anyone can win.

WRT Suarez, no I don't want him but just like any other fan, if the management make a decision to buy someone, once they put the shirt on you get behind them.

Seriously

Forget the press and banter.......what two or three players would you really like to see City make a good effort to get (and have a realistic chance of getting them)?

Surely Suarez would be on anyone's radar, he's the best in the country along with Bale (different styles).

Edited by uptheos

Surely Suarez would be on anyone's radar, he's the best in the country along with Bale (different styles).

Last week I said i would vote him player of the year on football merits alone. There is no doubts about his ability, I just don't think we need another loose canon and we have enough short asses as it is smile.png