Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Yep...been a good night so far with Sturridge doing his ankle ligaments. Good news for Spurs if RM do go after LS. Wonder who we'll get in return? Jese & Morata are good youngsters that would fit with Rodgers' "project". Xabi would be interesting.

I would sell Suarez to Real Madrid plus we'll give them 20 million and get Ronaldo in return. Sounds like a good deal, eh? tongue.png

That would be the shocker of the century. :)

I feel stupid sharing this but last night I dreamt I was a Liverpool player on the bench for a pre-season friendly against Chelsea. I think I might have been a reserve player (not fitting given my age but it was a silly dream!). We were in the locker room suiting up and Torres, Lampard and 2 other chelsea players came by to chat with some LFC players and for some reason, myself. I was chatting and joking with Torres and Lampard (why the hell couldn't my dream have been chatting with LFC players?) and it was only for 5 minutes and then they rushed off to the field.

For some crazy reason we had only like 5 minutes to suit up as when I turned around, all the LFC players were gone and as I hurriedly put on my kit had already started playing the match. I was late! Anyway the dream ended with an old ex-player Liverpool ambassador coming up to ask why I wasn't on the bench for the start. I was telling him I knew I was in trouble and my behavior was unacceptable but someone stole my boots and I had just gotten a pair to borrow from some teenage staff member of LFC. There were also for some reason a bunch of teenagers hanging out with that staff member or in the locker room for another reason at that point. I headed off to the bench with the ambassador (he was faceless, really, not a particular ex-player like Rush, etc.) and then I woke up.

Ok, so that's all for my nonsense dream. Was a crap dream as it ended before I could get on the pitch and somebody stole my boots, making me late.

I wish my dream had been that we won the league or something like that, with me on the pitch but there you go.

• Like 1

Suarez talking to the Uruguayan press about how he has been mistreated by the English press. He's taking his marbles and big toofers and heading east. One would think.

biggrin.png Yes whilst i have certain sympathies for him its looking very much a case of, "dear Liverpool fans, it was the english press that made me sign my multi million pound galactico contract with Madrid, but i really wanted to stay." Can't help thinking he's damaged goods myself.

• Like 1

LFC finance guys have apparently travelled to Florence. If LS is going,(and Guardiola still denies it by the way)we suddenly have a lot of cash and I wouldn't be surprised if Jovetic (or Ljajic)are new targets.

• Like 1

Good to see we are getting deals done starting from the back. A stealthy defense will be stark contrast to some of that cr*p we endured last season

this is dead important this summer, get them done and get them done early. i want a transfer window like january rather than last summer.

Famous last words eh Stevie smile.png still we feel your pain even if it is only lonely Rooney tongue.png

pretty sensible move this. lots of experience and more importantly experience of winning, is a captain and so will add some of the leadership we've been lacking. think he'll be more important around melwood than he will on the pitch really.

Good replacement for Carragher......some good signings since Rodgers took over.

Like i said earlier, we got two very good seasons out of Gallas and these guys bring with them a wealth of experience. I think its a win win situation

He's an ultimate professional as well. He won't give you any troule in the dressing room or in the papers. The only moan he had at City was lack of playing time but I suspect he knows only too well he is going to Liverpool without any guarantees of being picked.

Ultimate proffesional cheesy.gif footie fans never cease to amaze me,https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kolo+toure+banned+for+drugs&oq=kkarlo+toure+banned+&aqs=chrome.3.57j0l3.11257j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

dont think he was in any position to moan really.

Edited by rijit

win situation

He's an ultimate professional as well. He won't give you any troule in the dressing room or in the papers. The only moan he had at City was lack of playing time but I suspect he knows only too well he is going to Liverpool without any guarantees of being picked.

Ultimate proffesional cheesy.gif footie fans never cease to amaze me,https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kolo+toure+banned+for+drugs&oq=kkarlo+toure+banned+&aqs=chrome.3.57j0l3.11257j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Well he wasn't out snorting coke at an orgy in London like another pillar of society central defender who missed his test completely, he made a stupid mistake taking a legal pill.

If Suarez thinks the Spanish are any more tolerant of his special kind of antics than the Brits I think he is in for a rude awakening. He'll have to go all the way back to South America for that kind of tolerance.

Don't you just get a teensy bit pi$$ed off with all these footballers and managers who want the mega money and insist that everybody loves them at the same timesmile.png

Still hoping that the likes of Suarez and Bale stay in the English game - looks like the frogs, tapas scoffers and sausage-biters are aiming to buy up any dis-lodgeable world-class players this Summer.

Rijit overleaf!!!! Come on lad...Hardly up to Rio's standards is he. Water tablets off the missus! Most City fans I know won't hear a word against him despite him not playing on a regular basis. Doubt he'll be a starter given the other targets, but a good replacement for Carra in the squad

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

If Suarez thinks the Spanish are any more tolerant of his special kind of antics than the Brits I think he is in for a rude awakening. He'll have to go all the way back to South America for that kind of tolerance.

Don't you just get a teensy bit pi$$ed off with all these footballers and managers who want the mega money and insist that everybody loves them at the same timesmile.png

Still hoping that the likes of Suarez and Bale stay in the English game - looks like the frogs, tapas scoffers and sausage-biters are aiming to buy up any dis-lodgeable world-class players this Summer.

Pablo Migliore, San Lorenzo's keeper just signed on with a Russian club after serving 40 days for impeding a murder investigation. Not even Argentina would have him around. But Russia....whistling.gif

Iago Aspas..... According to a Spanish mate, he is like Suarez on speed!!!! I hope the rumour about him is true. Next season will be hilarious watching those two together.

Looking like this one is nailed. Announcement on Monday following Celta Vigo's final game. My worry is that he may replace Luis not complement him.
If they should fight one bites and the other 'drops the nut' (Iago is just back from suspension for said infraction).

Suarez' agent has said Luis is happy at LFC and won't be leaving "this summer"

• Like 1

Guillem Ballague reports on twitter that Liverpool are about to sign Luis Alberto Romero from Sevilla. He is a very talented youngster who has been on loan at Barcelona B!!!

Barcelona have 1st option on this one. They could relinquish it (possibly as part of a Pepe deal).

Like i said earlier, we got two very good seasons out of Gallas and these guys bring with them a wealth of experience. I think its a win win situation

Give over man.

Guillem Ballague reports on twitter that Liverpool are about to sign Luis Alberto Romero from Sevilla. He is a very talented youngster who has been on loan at Barcelona B!!!

Barcelona have 1st option on this one. They could relinquish it (possibly as part of a Pepe deal).

Arrr ok, have you seen much of him?

No. but I know there are negotiations going on regarding Pepe. If Barca don't want to lose Tello, then giving up any rights to Romero could be one of their bargaining points.

Edited by wilai

Reina has apparently collected his belongings from Melwood and said his goodbyes to staff there. (Only on twitter so far from a supposed ITK). He has been correct in the past though. Replacement? Begovic = Downing + £6m

This one gathering pace. Owner now admits Bego can go.

Reina has apparently collected his belongings from Melwood and said his goodbyes to staff there. (Only on twitter so far from a supposed ITK). He has been correct in the past though. Replacement? Begovic = Downing + £6m

This one gathering pace. Owner now admits Bego can go.

Begovich was always going anyway, buying Butland was a bit of a giveaway on that one !

^ Oops, someone forgot to tell their CEO. However, Stoke chief executive Tony Scholes has moved quickly to say there is no truth to the report.

He told the club's official website: "Asmir's agent rang me as soon as these stories surfaced. He assures me that Asmir doesn't know the Bosnian journalist and has certainly never spoken to him.

"It's complete fabrication and unfortunately it has been picked up by a paper in this country.

"It's inevitable when a manager parts company with a club that there's a period of uncertainty and erroneous newspaper reports certainly don't help matters." 5 days ago:

Edited by wilai

Rijit overleaf!!!! Come on lad...Hardly up to Rio's standards is he. Water tablets off the missus! Most City fans I know won't hear a word against him despite him not playing on a regular basis. Doubt he'll be a starter given the other targets, but a good replacement for Carra in the squad

who knows what rio did, do you? i knew a S/african girl who hated footie but she reckoned she 'clubbed' with him couple years b4 and she said he was often e'd up, but who really knows. nah 4 me toure was sort of worse, he had problems controlling his weight, amd tried to control it with illegal subs makes him what a model pro,,,,,cheesy.gif and everybody bought the bullshit his agents ect ect came out with,clap2.gif he knew exactly what he was doing and was looking at a lazy way out

,, imo lucky to get away with a six month ban and keep his job.

run that by me again?

Would read better if you didn't sound so stoned yourself... footie? ect? By the way, it's SUARez not SAURez. Just in case he stays and you need to talk about him again.

Oh <deleted> , yet another parochial, redneck on thai visa.1zgarz5.gif

Pedantic would be better but never mind...Just learn to spell your own thread subject's names correctly. Thanks.

Nah, i'll stick by parochial, until proved other wise wai2.gif .

Edited by rijit