Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Rijit overleaf!!!! Come on lad...Hardly up to Rio's standards is he. Water tablets off the missus! Most City fans I know won't hear a word against him despite him not playing on a regular basis. Doubt he'll be a starter given the other targets, but a good replacement for Carra in the squad

who knows what rio did, do you? i knew a S/african girl who hated footie but she reckoned she 'clubbed' with him couple years b4 and she said he was often e'd up, but who really knows. nah 4 me toure was sort of worse, he had problems controlling his weight, amd tried to control it with illegal subs makes him what a model pro,,,,,cheesy.gif and everybody bought the bullshit his agents ect ect came out with,clap2.gif he knew exactly what he was doing and was looking at a lazy way out

,, imo lucky to get away with a six month ban and keep his job.

He was snorting coke at an orgy in London, apparently Jonny Vegas was there...that's first hand off a Longsight bertie scally who happened to be there, now owns a bar on Samui. Who are we to question whistling.gif

• Like 1

Rijit overleaf!!!! Come on lad...Hardly up to Rio's standards is he. Water tablets off the missus! Most City fans I know won't hear a word against him despite him not playing on a regular basis. Doubt he'll be a starter given the other targets, but a good replacement for Carra in the squad

who knows what rio did, do you? i knew a S/african girl who hated footie but she reckoned she 'clubbed' with him couple years b4 and she said he was often e'd up, but who really knows. nah 4 me toure was sort of worse, he had problems controlling his weight, amd tried to control it with illegal subs makes him what a model pro,,,,,cheesy.gif and everybody bought the bullshit his agents ect ect came out with,clap2.gif he knew exactly what he was doing and was looking at a lazy way out

He was snorting coke at an orgy in London, apparently Jonny Vegas was there...that's first hand off a Longsight bertie scally who happened to be there, now owns a bar on Samui. Who are we to question whistling.gif

yeah, surprises me not , my cuz not close. funerals ect ect. was a sarf london pro footie boy,lower lge stuff bout same age, well 2 years older, and they 'mixed' occasionally and a t the time reckons all were at the toot big time., Scally obv' i know, but what the f is a 'longsight bertie '

yeah, surprises me not , my cuz not close. funerals ect ect. was a sarf london pro footie boy,lower lge stuff bout same age, well 2 years older, and they 'mixed' occasionally and a t the time reckons all were at the toot big time., Scally obv' i know, but what the f is a 'longsight bertie '

A Man City supporter from the leafy hamlet that is Longsight in Manchester.

"Longsight M13" or "from Atlanta.Georgia to Longsight Manchester" biggrin.png

Edit "bertie"........Bertie Magoo the bitter Blue ask the chaps on the City thread!!

Edited by MrRed

Valdes holds a press conference to announce he wants to stay at Barca for 1 more year. No move for Reina then?

Announces he's definitely leaving halfway through the season and now he wants to stay ?! whistling.gif He must have had an inflated view of his worth on the open market. Were I Barca I'd ship him out.1zgarz5.gif

Seems Suarez according to the bbc now thinks 'its a good time to change' And what would be really funny if he got a top firm of briefs onto it, with all the grief he said he's gone through

i wouldn't rule them coming up with a strong argument for Suarez having no option but to leave, something g like constructive dismissal crazy.gif

possibly making them liable to pay the rest of his contract up cheesy.gif that would be totally amusing.

Edited by rijit

^ #obsessed

dont you think it'll be ironic if he took your mob for the balance of the contract though, i'de be in

stich's cheesy.gif

baring rio and racism coffee1.gif its the biggest story on bbc news mate, how can you NOT b interested

in the latest episode of what your super star striker says!!!!! .after all he represents your club clap2.gif

Valdes.... “Barça gave me everything, this has been my home for 20 years. But the pressure as goalkeeper here is huge.

“Psychologically I’m exhausted. I feel that my cycle at the club ends in 2014. That’s what I told the club."

Poor little lamb! Pressure? probably only touches the ball twice a game!

Valdes.... “Barça gave me everything, this has been my home for 20 years. But the pressure as goalkeeper here is huge.

“Psychologically I’m exhausted. I feel that my cycle at the club ends in 2014. That’s what I told the club."

Poor little lamb! Pressure? probably only touches the ball twice a game!

you cant possibly be fed up with Suarez !!!!, no worries though he'll be gone soon cheesy.gif

^ Guy is named Paul Tyrrell. Was outed around September 2011. Couple of the lads have instructed solicitors so will be interesting to see what happens.

When everyone was talking about us maybe getting a Liverpool cast-off, I thought they all meant Benitez!

Article from The Guardian about Papadopoulos. A "replacement" for Suarez ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jun/04/kyriakos-papadopoulos-liverpool-schalke

The word "replacement" is far over-used in football when one player leaves and another arrives, but that's pushing it! ha ha. But yes I get your joke. A great talent with a hot head. That story about Euro 2012 is hilarious, if true. Still not sure this one will actually happen. So many supposed transfers are just paper talk with nothing to them.

Anyway, I am truly shocked about the away kit for next season. It's awful. I know many hated this season's third kit, which I actually liked apart from the tribal design on the sleeves. But this away kit, it's so so so bad. Why can't we go back to yellow? I love yellow as the away kit as I've probably stated far too many times. Even gray with red trim I liked far better than this. Even black with red trim, though I really don't like black as the away kit. So I don't like the black in the shorts as well as the shirt design.

It's truly wretched.

Would love to see a yellow away kit next season. Or perhaps just something that's not possibly the ugliest away kit ever? Please?

http://liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/revealed-lfc-s-2013-14-away-kit

I saw this as the leaked kit a month or two ago and I thought it was a joke. Some said leaked kits have been known to be wrong when the kit designers basically troll fans by releasing an awful kit that turns out to be not the real thing. But they were right! I can't believe it, truly.

Well, now we know what the third kit will look like already as those killjoys that released the leaked kits have been proven right on the first two. Honestly, does everyone hate surprises anymore in this world? Why do we need to see the leaked kits two months before Liverpool reveal them? Seriously, they need to sort that out with Warrior as it's massively takes away their thunder. I would have hoped the serious jeers they got from this leaked kit would have led them to reconsider, but I guess not.

Ok, enough ranting...

You can see the leaked third kit here, which should prove to be true:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/02/liverpool-13-14-home-away-third-shirts.html

Also, someone caught a screenshot from another video on the LFC site where for a split second they said Coutinho was in this exact third kit, so I am going to say it's right. Not really exciting, either. Slightly better than the away kit, though.

The bottom part of that away shirt looks like it's come from the design stable of a team of grannies. Definitely i think owes something to the home-knit Christmas sweater.

One look at the goalkeepers kit and you can see why Reina's considering a move.

• Like 1

“Liverpool have reached an agreement in principle to take Iago Aspas from Celta to Anfield. The Vigo-based outfit is set to receive €8.5-9.5 million for the youngster, depending on add-ons, while the player himself will pocket a €1.5-million-a-year salary”

The bottom part of that away shirt looks like it's come from the design stable of a team of grannies. Definitely i think owes something to the home-knit Christmas sweater.

it's an abomination. but then last season our third kit, that purple monstrosity, sold really well apparently. so they've gone with another gods-awful design this time. so what do i know about people at large's taste and style?

Iago Aspas..... According to a Spanish mate, he is like Suarez on speed!!!! I hope the rumour about him is true. Next season will be hilarious watching those two together.

Now at Melwood for medical. Edited by wilai
  • Like 1