Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

He's just a stupid little kid from a South American ghetto. His agent is the one who's advised him badly! I honestly don't think he even knows what he's doing half the time! But, at the end of the day he is arguably the 3rd best footballer in the world (sorry yiddos 55555). As long as he doesn't do a Torres (and I don't think he will) I'll back him all the way! (but I think you all know that anyway 5555)

He's just a stupid little kid from a South American ghetto. His agent is the one who's advised him badly! I honestly don't think he even knows what he's doing half the time! But, at the end of the day he is arguably the 3rd best footballer in the world (sorry yiddos 55555). As long as he doesn't do a Torres (and I don't think he will) I'll back him all the way! (but I think you all know that anyway 5555)

He's hardly a kid. Not far off 30!! Presumably if his agent told him to put his head in a 200c oven he'd do that too.

Providing he'd not retarded he knows exactly what he's done and what he's currently doing. He did it to Groningan, did it to Ajax and not he's doing it to Liverpool. Shat on the lot of you, club, fans et al.

I really, REALLY don't understand what that bloke Kenny Rodgers is doing right now.

Downing sold for SIX MILLION? A loss of 14 million quid, but forget the loss, surely he's worth more than 6 million quid?

Following the £15.5m capture of Carroll earlier this summer, Sam Allardyce has now spent £21.5m signing two players who cost a combined £55m when they went to Anfield.

And selling him to a rival club makes a mockery of refusing to sell Suarez to Arsenal.

Have you seen him play?

Obviously your last statement is a wind up or you are truly daft, I'll go with wind up.

Sorry - let me understand this.

Arsenal, a club constantly in Europe and who finished 4th last season, three places above you, with 12 more points than you IS somehow a rival, but West Ham United, who finished with 15 points less than you, and who are only separated by three places in the table from Liverpool, ISN'T a rival?

And with those two sales I think they'll do a lot better this season...

6 times in the last 20 years we've been out of the top 5, 4 of those in the last 4. West Ham when they are in the top division hardly ever finish anywhere in the top half. LFC V WHU Games won 67 Lost 24.

If you think that WHU have the same aspirations as LFC this season then you need to give your head a wobble!

I really, REALLY don't understand what that bloke Kenny Rodgers is doing right now.

Downing sold for SIX MILLION? A loss of 14 million quid, but forget the loss, surely he's worth more than 6 million quid?

Following the £15.5m capture of Carroll earlier this summer, Sam Allardyce has now spent £21.5m signing two players who cost a combined £55m when they went to Anfield.

And selling him to a rival club makes a mockery of refusing to sell Suarez to Arsenal.

Have you seen him play?

Obviously your last statement is a wind up or you are truly daft, I'll go with wind up.

Arsenal, a club constantly in Europe and who finished 4th last season, three places above you, with 12 more points than you IS somehow a rival, but West Ham United, who finished with 15 points less than you, and who are only separated by three places in the table from Liverpool, ISN'T a rival?

6 times in the last 20 years we've been out of the top 5, 4 of those in the last 4. West Ham when they are in the top division hardly ever finish anywhere in the top half. LFC V WHU Games won 67 Lost 24.

If you think that WHU have the same aspirations as LFC this season then you need to give your head a wobble!

To be fair BB you hav'nt actually strenghened your first eleven this close season where as West Ham have, so you could be fighting them for 7th or 8th place this season rolleyes.gif

Edited by alfieconn

To be fair BB you hav'nt actually strenghened your first eleven this close season where as West Ham have, so you could be fighting them for 7th or 8th place this season rolleyes.gif

So they have strengthened their squad with players we don't consider good enough and that evens it all out.

Btw Alfie the window isn't closed yet wink.png

they've signed stewart downing. their squad is exponentially weaker.

• Like 2

Sorry but i missed this earlier.

So Suarez is arguably the 3rd best footballer in the world!

So apart from Liverpool fans, who do you think would agree that he's a better player than Bale?biggrin.png I wish Madrid did!

Ofcourse we'll allow for a few on here to stir the pot but i have to say i think Bale is superior in almost every facet of his game. Why is it that Madrid arn't even interested in him at a cut price? And cut price aside, surely a player is to a large degree what someone will pay for him isn't he?

have read plenty of people over the past season or two rate suarez as arguably the third best player in the world. i've no axe to grind about bale but no way on earth is he the third best player in the world or anywhere near the ronaldo/messi bracket. he's been really good for about a season and a half. i'd have suarez in my best in the world XI. i probably wouldn't have bale. and that's not liverpool bias because i no longer even like the prick.

funny towards the middle and the end of the Season thought that downing put in some v decent performances and for me was one of your best players, getting rid imo was not bout downing being good enuf but about rodgers paying 80 gs a week for a style of player he doesn't see as essential ie out and out wingers

Edited by rijit

So might yours be being as he made the second highest number of appearences for you last season whistling.gif

So might yours be being as he made the second highest number of appearences for you last season whistling.gif

we were disappointing last season but downing was a gutless coward in every match he played. he's a fraud of a footballer who went from being the main man at villa and showing some real leadership to being a 20m, £80k a week <deleted> who absolutely shied away from responsibility every game. when his time came to step up and be a real top player he went and hid in the cupboard. tosser.

• Like 1

we were disappointing last season but downing was a gutless coward in every match he played. he's a fraud of a footballer who went from being the main man at villa and showing some real leadership to being a 20m, £80k a week arsehol_e who absolutely shied away from responsibility every game. when his time came to step up and be a real top player he went and hid in the cupboard. tosser.

Don't say a lot for your manager who played him 45 times last season thumbsup.gif

we were disappointing last season but downing was a gutless coward in every match he played. he's a fraud of a footballer who went from being the main man at villa and showing some real leadership to being a 20m, £80k a week arsehol_e who absolutely shied away from responsibility every game. when his time came to step up and be a real top player he went and hid in the cupboard. tosser.

Don't say a lot for your manager who played him 45 times last season thumbsup.gif

Does say a lot about the limited choice he had

have read plenty of people over the past season or two rate suarez as arguably the third best player in the world. i've no axe to grind about bale but no way on earth is he the third best player in the world or anywhere near the ronaldo/messi bracket. he's been really good for about a season and a half. i'd have suarez in my best in the world XI. i probably wouldn't have bale. and that's not liverpool bias because i no longer even like the prick.

Much the same for Suarez, when he arrived in Jan he was ok for the rest of the season, 2011/2012 just average and obviously last season was his best !

Incidently Madrid offering 80m for Bale when they could get suarez for 50m tells you something whistling.gif

Have you seen him play?

To be fair BB you hav'nt actually strenghened your first eleven this close season where as West Ham have, so you could be fighting them for 7th or 8th place this season Posted Image

For what it's worth, I think west ham will have a cracking season.

He's a weird kind of <deleted>. Apparently no allegiance whatsoever, tries to engineer a move, doesn't work out, oh well, stick with Liverpool, <deleted> ? It makes you wonder how much of all this mess is Suarez and how much of it is his agent.

• Like 1

dont know what this is like but thought you guys might b interested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b038405b

it's apparently very good. i'm waiting to read the book myself first before i listen to that though.

the radio adaptation will be gone within a week but tbh i

listened to a couple of episodes and there were a couple of really mwmorable moments , but an awful lot of the time it was just dull dull dull.