Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

facepalm.gif

Hendo he runs from the knees biggrin.png

And Gerrard is finished......why do you think Rodgers dropped the hint about England this week? for me he should not go to the World cup cos we aint got a chance to win it.......smacks of jobs for the boys! get the young uns in and give them invaluable experience at the very top level.

I have my helmet on.......

He's created the most goal scoring opportunities in the league so far this year! Not bad for someone that is finished!!

How do you define what is a goal scoring opportunity ?facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

A penalty.

• Like 1

facepalm.gif

Hendo he runs from the knees biggrin.png

And Gerrard is finished......why do you think Rodgers dropped the hint about England this week? for me he should not go to the World cup cos we aint got a chance to win it.......smacks of jobs for the boys! get the young uns in and give them invaluable experience at the very top level.

I have my helmet on.......

He's created the most goal scoring opportunities in the league so far this year! Not bad for someone that is finished!!

How do you define what is a goal scoring opportunity ?facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

A penalty.

laugh.png

Can you point me to where you got this stat because I don't see it myself.

http://espnfc.com/stats/assists/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=4716

I am not saying assists.

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/8985024/Premier-League-Numbers-And-Stats

Scroll down,

Steven Gerrard has created more goalscoring chances than any other player in the Premier League this season (21).

This was correct as off before 2 games ago not 1 game ago as I previously said, my mistake.

Alfie, I am not sure, but this is definitely a measured stat. It's not his fault if the person who has the opportunity doesn't finish it.

YB

Sounds like a load of hopeful <deleted> to me. Perhaps his missus posted it.

Ok fine, ignore it then. I was merely giving a reason as to why he shouldn't be dropped and was/is playing well for the most part.

YB

I'll hold my hand up to that, Gerrard played well today. Fulham we're <deleted> tho :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A great performance against a poor Fulham team. Dominated from start to finish and it could have been even more. I was very happy with some of the football we played last night.

Onto next week, Everton away will be a tough game. Please don't tell me you want to drop Gerrard for that game eh long? wink.png

I'll hold my hand up to that, Gerrard played well today. Fulham we're <deleted> tho :-)

A great performance against a poor Fulham team. Dominated from start to finish and it could have been even more. I was very happy with some of the football we played last night. 

Onto next week, Everton away will be a tough game.  Please don't tell me you want to drop Gerrard for that game eh long? Posted Image

Ha ha, I don't think so mate. One game Gerrard is usually up for, is this one. I really hope we stick with that formation with Lucas sitting in front of the back 4, with the trio of Countinho, Stevie and Hendo playing across the middle, it looks so much better. I would like to see Sakho partner Agger in defence to deal with Lukaku, he will be a handful.

Onto next week, Everton away will be a tough game. Please don't tell me you want to drop Gerrard for that game eh long? wink.png

Ha ha, I don't think so mate. One game Gerrard is usually up for, is this one. I really hope we stick with that formation with Lucas sitting in front of the back 4, with the trio of Countinho, Stevie and Hendo playing across the middle, it looks so much better. I would like to see Sakho partner Agger in defence to deal with Lukaku, he will be a handful.

Yes I like that formation too. Thought the movement yesterday was very good. Yes Lukaku will certainly be a handful, you think he will leave out Skirtel?

YB

played some fantastic stuff last night, really great to watch. coutinho's wonderful, great to see him back. and i know it was only fulham who are pretty diabolical, but we look so, so much more comfortable with that formation rather than the 3 centrebacks.

• Like 2

Yes I like that formation too. Thought the movement yesterday was very good. Yes Lukaku will certainly be a handful, you think he will leave out Skirtel?

YB

I don't know mate because he's been doing well but I think them 2 playing together will be suicide. Lukaku will bully the pair of them. The only one capable of standing up to him is Sakho, who I think is still finding his feet (not literally) with the pace of the premiership. Isn't it great that we have these headaches.

With Coutinho back to full fitness I think Brendan will stick with the 4132 or 433 (hard to say exactly wot formation it was yesterday). Enrique should come back in to the starting line up imo for the bitters, Cissokho will get raped down that side.

Edit: there's 10 outfield players.....:-)

Edited by longstebe

played some fantastic stuff last night, really great to watch. coutinho's wonderful, great to see him back. and i know it was only fulham who are pretty diabolical, but we look so, so much more comfortable with that formation rather than the 3 centrebacks.

Agreed, a superb young player who creates for fun! A pleasure to watch and Brendan has to be given credit for bringing him in and for 8.5million (I think)!!!

ll hold my hand up to that, Gerrard played well today. Fulham we're <deleted> tho :-)

YB

I don't know mate because he's been doing well but I think them 2 playing together will be suicide. Lukaku will bully the pair of them. The only one capable of standing up to him is Sakho, who I think is still finding his feet (not literally) with the pace of the premiership. Isn't it great that we have these headaches.

With Coutinho back to full fitness I think Brendan will stick with the 4132 or 433 (hard to say exactly wot formation it was yesterday). Enrique should come back in to the starting line up imo for the bitters, Cissokho will get raped down that side.

Edit: there's 10 outfield players.....:-)

Not sure what he will do, will be interesting and like you say these are good headaches too have.

Liverpool could have had a hatful, I thought they were superb.

• Like 2

was a great response to the defeat at arsenal last week. does have to be caveated with the fact that fulham were absolutely appalling. but you can only beat what's put in front of you etc.

• Like 2

was a great response to the defeat at arsenal last week. does have to be caveated with the fact that fulham were absolutely appalling. but you can only beat what's put in front of you etc.

Indeed and the idea is to beat them well, which you did.

Alfie I hope your taking note mate, it's quiet on here again this week and we had a good result at the weekend! biggrin.png

No no YB, the day after the Arse defeat, 3 posts from flipfloppers about the game, the day after the Fulham game, 9 posts from the flip flopers about the game ! now what does that tell ya ??????

Alfie I hope your taking note mate, it's quiet on here again this week and we had a good result at the weekend! biggrin.png

No no YB, the day after the Arse defeat, 3 posts from flipfloppers about the game, the day after the Fulham game, 9 posts from the flip flopers about the game ! now what does that tell ya ??????

I would argue 5 posts in the days following the Arsenal defeat that were about the Arsenal game and 6 posts talking about the Fulham game. Some of the posts were already talking about the next game in 2 weeks, suggesting we are already looking at the next game and not dwelling on a 4-0 win.

YB

That post just tells me you don't have too much of a life Alfie sunshinebiggrin.png

• Like 2

They have always been Arsenal's bitches and it seems this season is no different despite spending 100+Million on a load of <deleted>.

I always have patience for the Spurs boys it must be difficult being them.

• Like 1

that you're a boring, tedious troll?

give it a <deleted> rest alfie eh for christ's sake.

• Like 2

that you're a boring, tedious troll?

give it a fuc_king rest alfie eh for christ's sake.

Since when do you own the thread ? when someone posts to me directly i will answer, if you don't like then it then put me on ignore !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

I would argue 5 posts in the days following the Arsenal defeat that were about the Arsenal game and 6 posts talking about the Fulham game. Some of the posts were already talking about the next game in 2 weeks, suggesting we are already looking at the next game and not dwelling on a 4-0 win.

YB

Read my post "day after" not "days after" !!!

Edited by alfieconn