Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

it doesn't bode well really this. suarez's agent is the incompetent moron who told arsenal about the non-existent buy-out clause in the summer and should have been fired and ian ayre couldn't find his own <deleted> with both hands and a map.

"Suarez remains Wenger’s dream signing, but the chances of the Uruguayan leaving Liverpool in January - particularly to Arsenal - are remote.

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez is viewed as an alternative to the Liverpool striker given their similarities in style."

Quote from The Daily Fail! Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up...What a ragcheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Edited by wilai

"Suarez remains Wenger’s dream signing, but the chances of the Uruguayan leaving Liverpool in January - particularly to Arsenal - are remote.

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez is viewed as an alternative to the Liverpool striker given their similarities in style."

Quote from The Daily Fail! Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up...What a ragcheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

That's a f*cking insult

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Mohamed Salah 99% certain to join from FC Basel in January according to his best mate in an Egyptian TV interview. Shame he can't come before the Chelski game...he likes playing against the rent boys!

Another potential talent? He looks better than Aspas anyway.

Mohamed Salah 99% certain to join from FC Basel in January according to his best mate in an Egyptian TV interview. Shame he can't come before the Chelski game...he likes playing against the rent boys!

he's looked really good when i've seen him play. he'd be a smashing signing.

Already has a good pedigree and he's only 21.

Money going on now...down to 6/4. Also, we are picking up a 16 year old Aussie who Rodgers waxed lyrical about during the Summer tour. Jake Rimmer is the name.

Suarez signs contract to 2018, 170K a week this year and 200K beyond

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/20/luis-suarez-signs-long-term-liverpool-deal?CMP=twt_gu

Great news .Rodgers & Ayre have worked hard for this alongside Suarez & his dodgy agent.

He's worth every penny of whatever he's being paid,a total joy to watch .Massive improvement in attitude and appreciation for where he's playing & a big pat on the back to all the fans that have backed his new outlook.

Cue the speculation ...

Ps...Do I get to swallow his schlong now?

All well and good, but all this really does is up the amount Real Madrid's backers have to pay.

There's not enough money in Spain this window

No but you can guarantee there will be in the summer, because Barca and Real Madrid can't both win.

All well and good, but all this really does is up the amount Real Madrid's backers have to pay.

Like a ferret down a pipe ...Chicog is straight in therelaugh.png

As someone whose team has had their players poached by them over the years, I think i can speak from experience.

Contracts mean jack shit these days.

As someone whose team has had their players poached by them over the years, I think i can speak from experience.

Poaching now is it ? I know I referred to you as a Ferret but no need to go this far... I think you have taken over Alfies mantle (in his absence) as the worst troll on here.

Just give us time to enjoy our early xmas prezzie before you go any further,there's a good lad.

Poaching now is it ? I know I referred to you as a Ferret but no need to go this far... I think you have taken over Alfies mantle (in his absence) as the worst troll on here.

Just give us time to enjoy our early xmas prezzie before you go any further,there's a good lad.

Yes it is poaching. They will let his agent (and the press) know that his services are required.

Sorry if it spoils your Xmas, but it does mean Henry will get a nice return on his investment.

thumbsup.gif

Yes it is poaching. They will let his agent (and the press) know that his services are required.

Sorry if it spoils your Xmas, but it does mean Henry will get a nice return on his investment.

thumbsup.gif

As if I don't know that but what you are fishing for saying means <deleted> all today,tomorrow or next week. thumbsup.gif

let's get January out of the way ,then move on to the next window ,then the next,then....whistling.gif

it doesn't bode well really this. suarez's agent is the incompetent moron who told arsenal about the non-existent buy-out clause in the summer and should have been fired and ian ayre couldn't find his own arsehol_e with both hands and a map.

Sometimes it is good to be wrong eh Stevie? Great news. Looks like Ayres is getting his game together! Enjoy your day mate.

• Like 1

Mohamed Salah 99% certain to join from FC Basel in January according to his best mate in an Egyptian TV interview. Shame he can't come before the Chelski game...he likes playing against the rent boys

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Sad but probably true. Mindyou, any chance of him staying next season would rest on CL qualification.

If they don't Suarez will probably go on strike to force a move as seems the norm now but well done to Rodgers and Ayre for effectively increasing his value to Liverpool fc.