Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Calm down. Arsenal are rubbish at the big games in the EPL, been a feature for at least a coupla' years. Hammering us when u r a top 4 club is par for the course regrettably. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll do wellfacepalm.gif.

Calm down. Arsenal are rubbish at the big games in the EPL, been a feature for at least a coupla' years. Hammering us when u r a top 4 club is par for the course regrettably. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll do wellfacepalm.gif.

Fair point but being 4-0 up after 20 minutes is not par for the course! And you were lucky it wasn't 6.

But yes your right we need to keep it up against the lower teams away from home.

YB

• Like 1

All the talk seemingly this weekend is on Eden Hazard's performance for Chelsea against Newcastle, but Philippe Coutinho's performance yesterday against Arsenal must rate higher and at only £8.5m an absolute bargain, compared to Hazards's £32m transfer. Both wear the no. 10., but Coutinho it could be argued is more of a team player, and someone you can built a future around, he's only 21. It should be noted he was missing when Liverpool played Arsenal earlier in the season.

Some liken him to other South American stars, but I prefer he's almost what Paul Scholes was to Utd.

Confidence must be high on the return to the Emirates in the FA cup on the 16th; but so more critical will be Chelsea at home at the end of this season, which could mean the keeping of Suarez.

• Like 2

Confidence must be growing at 'Pool now - with Arsenal literally quaking at the return in the FA cup soon.......

I don't think so somehow, but you can dream.

They might be quaking at what Wenger and Bould are going to put them through at training tomorrow, however.

Confidence must be growing at 'Pool now - with Arsenal literally quaking at the return in the FA cup soon.......

I don't think so somehow, but you can dream.

They might be quaking at what Wenger and Bould are going to put them through at training tomorrow, however.

Yes, I would expect to see a very different arsenal in the cup match.

Gunners starting to sound like Spurs fans laugh.png

Do one you tit....don't compare us to those Wooly sheep.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well there is one thing you will always have in common…no wait there's 5 emot-kiss.gif.pagespeed.ce.EAwNQWAQZf.gi

Your arrogance is bookmarked Bob....another one for the fire! ;-)

• Like 1

Gunners starting to sound like Spurs fans laugh.png

Do one you tit....don't compare us to those Wooly sheep.

Well there is one thing you will always have in common…no wait there's 5 emot-kiss.gif.pagespeed.ce.EAwNQWAQZf.gi

Your arrogance is bookmarked Bob....another one for the fire! ;-)

biggrin.png …it's been a while since we've enjoyed ourselves this much. If it all comes crashing down around me I enjoyed the ride and will take it on the chin come what may wink.png

• Like 2

For the first.. No maybe second time in a decade you really look like you deserve it.

Even if it comes at our expense I will direct my anger at Harry farkwit for not buying Suarez.

Twit!!

Edited by mrbojangles
Spelling again smokie!!
  • Like 1

Henderson broke his wrist against against Arsenal. Might be irrelevant as Fulham are bottling the game on Wednesday using the possible underground strike as an excuse. "Stewards may not be able to get to the ground"!!! a) The district line will still be running (as it was last week). b.) There is an overground station up the road. c) The ground is on a number off bus routes. Cowards!!!bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Tell you what...maybe we should leak news that Suarez and Sturridge are doubtful. Then see how quickly they suddenly find a a stewarding logistic solution!

Announcement to be made at 3pm UK time today.

Edited by wilai

Henderson broke his wrist against against Arsenal. Might be irrelevant as Fulham are bottling the game on Wednesday using the possible underground strike as an excuse. "Stewards may not be able to get to the ground"!!! a) The district line will still be running (as it was last week). b.) There is an overground station up the road. c) The ground is on a number off bus routes. Cowards!!!bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Tell you what...maybe we should leak news that Suarez and Sturridge are doubtful. Then see how quickly they suddenly find a a stewarding logistic solution!

Announcement to be made at 3pm UK time today.

Forget the stewards, several thousand Liverpool fans arriving in London might have problems getting down to SW6.

Arsenal aren't looking to postpone yet, because there are direct rail links from the north and from Kings Cross.

BTW it can't be that much of a break, because they said he can play with a cast.

Edited by Chicog

arsenal, west ham and leyton orient are all at home and aren't bleating on about not being able to get stewards to the ground. pay for some fuc_king taxis you jokers.

All of those are accessible by railway.

What about the fans?

Do you know how much the price of a taxi from Kings Cross to Fulham is?

That's like a week's benefits mate. Have a heart.

Edited by Chicog

arsenal, west ham and leyton orient are all at home and aren't bleating on about not being able to get stewards to the ground. pay for some fuc_king taxis you jokers.

What about the fans?

so is putney station. and west brompton. and there are buses. and people share taxis. and it's euston usually.

What about the fans?

so is putney station. and west brompton. and there are buses. and people share taxis. and it's euston usually.

Not that it's any skin off my nose, but "putney station" and "west brompton" are both tube lines.

Gambling on them being open during a strike would possibly risk kick-off getting delayed.

Better to scrap it, and scrap it early. It's not like you have a lot of midweek dates between now and the end of the season, is it?

A lot of The Arsenal take a boat for this fixture, it's quite a pleasant pish up trip apparently.

nah, putney's an overground station. goes into waterloo via clapham junction and vauxhall. tubes there are east putney and putney bridge on the district line. west brompton has overground too.

one of my favourite away days too, drinking on the river at hammersmith and walking down to that quaint museum of a ground is always a boss day out.

it's all moot now anyway - tube strike has been cancelled so the game goes ahead as per.

Nice try Fulham....Only concern is that Bob Crows mob havent confirmed as yet!

How about using the "on advice from Met Office, the LFC game has been cancelled due to the possibility of heavy rain causing the Thames to flood somewhere in Berkshire. This may affect the ability of our well heeled fans to get to the game without getting their feet wet!" thumbsup.gif

Edited by wilai

nah, putney's an overground station. goes into waterloo via clapham junction and vauxhall. tubes there are east putney and putney bridge on the district line. west brompton has overground too.

Yes, I suppose you are right considering Liverpool's new "fan base".

thumbsup.gif

it's all moot now anyway - tube strike has been cancelled so the game goes ahead as per.

Sky News has learned that the other union threatening action, the RMT, has yet to decide if it will suspend industrial action.

The strike is due to start from 9pm. A similar stoppage last week crippled the capital's network.