Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Flannos little work on the sideline to feed the ball to coutinho........... Bang.........goal.......loved it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

flanagan was superb. but still not in the top three or four players. bloody hell we are good right now. that was so easy again.

Flannos little work on the sideline to feed the ball to coutinho........... Bang.........goal.......loved it.

flanagan was superb. but still not in the top three or four players. bloody hell we are good right now. that was so easy again.

Roy was at Craven Cottage watching WC potentials from the Liverpool area.

Hope he stayed awake to watch the real Liverpool candidates!

This whole season has shocked me, how we're top of the league with 6 matches to go, Suarez scoring so many goals. I knew he'd score a lot, just not this many. And most of all, how well Flanagan has played. He's miles ahead of where he was a couple years ago and to play that dummy to get Liverpool out of pressure and then give it to Coutinho for the third goal, he's showing real class these days.

6 more of matches just like that please, Liverpool! Next two matches will be massive.

• Like 1

This whole season has shocked me, how we're top of the league with 6 matches to go, Suarez scoring so many goals. I knew he'd score a lot, just not this many. And most of all, how well Flanagan has played. He's miles ahead of where he was a couple years ago and to play that dummy to get Liverpool out of pressure and then give it to Coutinho for the third goal, he's showing real class these days.

6 more of matches just like that please, Liverpool! Next two matches will be massive.

I doubt if you will get 6 more matches as easy as that, but I hope you do it would be nice to see Liverpool back on top.

Most already been said obviously. Very pleased, I keep waiting for us to have an off day and slip up but we keep winning.

I am obviously delighted but as Brendan says we have to keep looking at the next game and focusing on that. Thought we would challenge for 4th at the start of the season so anything more is a bonus. Lets just see what happens.

Quite a few fans from other teams wanting us to win it now due to the football we are playing.

• Like 2

I enjoyed that but I enjoyed when he smashed Soldado with a belter of a tackle just as much!

Yep. That's put paid to Soldado's chances of being top EPL scorer then.

Fair chance Mignolet could overtake him.

• Like 1

Anyone know what time the rerun on CTH today for the Tottenham game last night is?

Their website, Facebook and box TV guide collectively are about as much use as Max Clifford's cock

Ta smile.png

It's cancelled matey. Tottenham didn't turn up.laugh.png

• Like 1

Don't mash it up or think too much Bob.

Liverpool are the people's favourite.

So if justice is done, the title will go to Liverpool.

The only thing that will stop you is falling at one of the final fences.

So it's the old breaking a brick with your bare hands thing.

Have to believe...cos your horse will falter if you are unsure.

thumbsup.gif

4 hour drive today through the desert, so had TalkSport on the radio and Christian Purslow was on. Don't know what you guys think of him but he came across as an extremely knowledgeable, articulate gentleman. Not heard him interviewed before and I must say, I was impressed.

Why is he no longer part of the board?

4 hour drive today through the desert, so had TalkSport on the radio and Christian Purslow was on. Don't know what you guys think of him but he came across as an extremely knowledgeable, articulate gentleman. Not heard him interviewed before and I must say, I was impressed.

I'm not sure how popular his idea of a Liverpool / Everton ground share is?

Sounds like you should have been playing Desert Rose instead then mrbojangles.

smile.pngthumbsup.gifwai2.gif

he's a gigantic self-regarding <deleted> who should be chased out of the game by a mob with pitchforks and flaming torches. the self-proclaimed 'fernando torres of finance' who threw £100k a week at joe cole and overruled manager rafa benitez who said he didn't want the injury-prone, washed up cole. purslow is all front, all smarm and absolutely no substance. he can <deleted> right off.

• Like 1

Looks like you stomped on a hornet's nest MrB !biggrin.png