Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Maybe true ,but there are early flights into JL from both Norway & Ireland.whistling.gif

Anyway what about the scums back page headline 2moro ...Gotta be a backhanded stab at there own apology about there shocking reporting over Hillsborough.

cunting <deleted> The <deleted> know what they are doing

post-175059-0-21082900-1397333164_thumb.

post-175059-0-66132800-1397333810_thumb.

post-175059-0-46521600-1397333880_thumb.

Edited by mad mary

So this Liverpool team doesn't give a sh1t about the club they play for ,the people that died following the club,only personal glory?

I must have had my head up the same ar$e0le (his) as Rixalex for the last 25 years, if that were true.

I have a cynical view of most professional players, including those who play for my club, and think that the majority of them don't have a fraction of the passion for the clubs they play for, as those supporters who don't spend three or four years at the club, but spend their entire lives living and breathing every pass. That's not to say I think them totally heartless. I'm sure they feel sadness for the deaths of people like you or I. I just question whether they have the same degree of involvement and passion for the terrible sickening injustice that was perpetrated against so many innocent people; an involvement and passion that I think is largely shared amongst ALL football supporters in the UK, not only Liverpool supporters.

There was nothing of real value available today, so I've backed the mickey mousers to win and Cilla to score. ***

But as a saver, I backed Manchester Dhabi to win and Toure to score.

A draw would be titanically boring. I reckon the Scousers will come out running as if they've just burgled a Dixons, but if the Mancs don't let a goal in early doors it could get interesting.

*** But not in Thailand, obviously, that would be illegal.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 2

There was nothing of real value available today, so I've backed the mickey mousers to win and Cilla to score. ***

But as a saver, I backed Manchester Dhabi to win and Toure to score.

A draw would be titanically boring. I reckon the Scousers will come out running as if they've just burgled a Dixons, but if the Mancs don't let a goal in early doors it could get interesting.

*** But not in Thailand, obviously, that would be illegal.

you tryin to besmirch scousers aswell,,you work for the sun or what?at least we haven't all fled our city like the people of londonstan and give our city up like the put a plank down the back of me kecks and grow a backbone mockneys..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I have been to a few sporting events:

The Olympics

Anfield

Oxford v Swindon- for those that know the significance

Six Nations

Rugby Premierships

Union Cup Finals

But never before have I witnessed such passion, noise, respect- by both teams-supporters- other sides notably Celtic

• Like 2

Where in BKK will be showing the Crystal Palace v Liverpool game on May 5th kick off 2am Following morning?

Sent from my iPod touch using ThaiVisa app

Go a couple of hundred metres up Sukhumvit soi 11. There's a few places. Mulligans Irish Bar is the stock standby - open all night - multi-screen - no atmosphere though (usually)