Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

So I guess we need a bit of magic from somewhere, kiss of death or similar.

So I thought I would put the cat amongst the pigeons on herebiggrin.png

Tomorrow Liverpool HT/Draw FT 25/1

Snodgrass to score at anytime 4/1

Norwich to win any half 2/1

Henderson out, Sturridge probably out. Suarez normally has a blinder against Norwich, but I see a red card for him tomorrow.laugh.png

decent player snodgrass, takes a good dead ball too. nathan redmond is a good player too. norwich are fighting for their lives so it will be a difficult match. hope we've got the mental strength to come through it with a win.

I doubt Norwich have the mental strength and i doubt seeing their remaining fixtures they really believe they can avoid relegation. Score first and they will fold

fingers crossed. and yeah, we just basically need to score first every match really! in a weird way sturridge being out makes us a bit more solid for away matches - if it's gerrard, allen and lucas with suarez, sterling and coutinho ahead of them that's a bit better balanced than our usual setup. but still with enough up top to create chances and score goals.

I understand the "one game at a time" mentality for Rogers and the players but I must admit I'm a bit worried about palace away.

Pulis has done a great job since coming inn.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

wash your mouth out. ;)

one game at a time is the only way right now. but yeah, huge respect to pulis - he's done a superb job at palace and when he's interviewed comes across as a really likable bloke as well.

• Like 1

I understand the "one game at a time" mentality for Rogers and the players but I must admit I'm a bit worried about palace away.

Pulis has done a great job since coming inn.

Playing any Pulis side isn't easy but the fact they are effectively safe with nothing really to play for now won't exactly go against you.

• Like 1

Henderson out, Sturridge probably out. Suarez normally has a blinder against Norwich, but I see a red card for him tomorrow.laugh.png

decent player snodgrass, takes a good dead ball too. nathan redmond is a good player too. norwich are fighting for their lives so it will be a difficult match. hope we've got the mental strength to come through it with a win.

I doubt Norwich have the mental strength and i doubt seeing their remaining fixtures they really believe they can avoid relegation. Score first and they will fold

fingers crossed. and yeah, we just basically need to score first every match really! in a weird way sturridge being out makes us a bit more solid for away matches - if it's gerrard, allen and lucas with suarez, sterling and coutinho ahead of them that's a bit better balanced than our usual setup. but still with enough up top to create chances and score goals.

I'm worried this formation will slow us down taking the sting out of our early attacks. For the opening 20 minutes i'm hoping we still play a version of the diamond, with Suarez, Coutinho, Sterling and Allen with Flano and johnson bombing down the lines, hopefully score early then switch to the 3-3-4 or a more 1-5-4ish version of the 3-3-4 and control the game in it's slower form.

Edited by BangrakBob

I'm worried this formation will slow us down taking the sting out of our early attacks. For the opening 20 minutes i'm hoping we still play a version of the diamond, with Suarez, Coutinho, Sterling and Allen with Flano and johnson bombing down the lines, hopefully score early then switch to the 3-3-4 or a more 1-5-4ish version of the 3-3-4 and control the game in it's slower form.

yeah we're flexible enough to do both really - and sterling is plenty capable of playing up top in a two alongside suarez with coutinho at the tip of the diamond. glen johnson is due a goal, he's been relatively quiet offensively for him lately.

The only tiny bit of hope I have is that Liverpool mostly score first and play well in the first half, but have a tendency to take the foot off the gas in the second. I just hope from somewhere Norwich can pull something together second half and catch them out. Longshot, I know. I see the scenario now. 5 minutes to go. Skrtel does his grabbing act in the penalty area, Snodgrass equalises from penalty spot, and Suarez gets a red for protesting the penlaugh.png

Words I never thought I'd write but well done Liverpool.

Football wins over the money scum. After 2 decades of suffering, punctuated by the odd victory, they are now getting their rewards. As the pooh trickles down the legs of "the Useless One"(what a vile joke that man is) and Mr Pellegrini the millions of pounds blow around Stamford Bridge and The Emptyhad like tumble-weed, Brendan Rodger's side stand on the brink of a huge success, they will arrive at Carrow Road with squint eyed grins and stubbled chins prepared for a ride through history....

• Like 2

Words I never thought I'd write but well done Liverpool.

Football wins over the money scum. After 2 decades of suffering, punctuated by the odd victory, they are now getting their rewards. As the pooh trickles down the legs of "the Useless One"(what a vile joke that man is) and Mr Pellegrini the millions of pounds blow around Stamford Bridge and The Emptyhad like tumble-weed, Brendan Rodger's side stand on the brink of a huge success, they will arrive at Carrow Road with squint eyed grins and stubbled chins prepared for a ride through history....

nothing's done yet mate. if we beat norwich we can go five points clear with three to play. but we've just got to get out there and do a professional job on norwich who will be fighting like sunderland were.

Mathematically we could be crowned champions next Sunday evening.

Can't help getting carried away here....... We're gonna win the league....we're gonna win the league....

• Like 1

Can't help getting carried away here....... We're gonna win the league....we're gonna win the league....

one game at a time. if sunderland are capable of beating chelsea at stamford bridge then norwich, also scrapping for their lives, are capable of beating us too.

• Like 1

one game at a time. if sunderland are capable of beating chelsea at stamford bridge then norwich, also scrapping for their lives, are capable of beating us too.

But Chelsea are <deleted> with a <deleted> of a coach.

But Chelsea are <deleted> with a <deleted> of a coach.

:D

that's by the by.

Stevie's right one game at a time, they are more than capable of turning us over.

Like Brendan keeps saying, just focus on the next game!

• Like 1

Borini!

Isn't it just amazing that Borini and Assaidi are two Liverpool players who have scored winning goals against Chelsea for their loan clubs yet we haven't beaten Chelsea this season? Absolutely stunning loan moves which have helped us in the most unexpected fashion.

It will all mean nothing if we can't take it game by game and get 3 points every time, starting with Norwich tomorrow!

• Like 1