Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

What <deleted> difference does it make ?

My sentiments exactly.

Seems odd that the only person really pursuing this is a Spurs fan! None of us Reds could care less ,unless of course we know something Rijit doesn't know & aren't letting on! whistling.gif

LOL or it could be your not liking to talk about kicking the player 2 touch, that, arguably, would have given you a top 4 finish and champs lge footie again cos tbh, ATM thats the way i'm lookin at you losing Remy and the 20 ish goals he would have brought. but hey ho hapi days coffee1.gif

My sentiments exactly.

Seems odd that the only person really pursuing this is a Spurs fan! None of us Reds could care less ,unless of course we know something Rijit doesn't know & aren't letting on! whistling.gif

LOL or it could be your not liking to talk about kicking the player 2 touch, that, arguably, would have given you a top 4 finish and champs lge footie again cos tbh, ATM thats the way i'm lookin at you losing Remy and the 20 ish goals he would have brought. but hey ho hapi days coffee1.gif

I'm glad he isn't coming & I couldn't give a monkeys arse about the reasons why he ain't,unless of course the rumours about the medical staff detecting a more serious underlying heart problem are true ,then I wish him well.

• Like 2

Why all the concern about us not signing Remy? Seems a lot of other supporters are worrying not us. If they rate him so much let their teams buy him. Once again speculation by too many people leads to nobody going forward. I agree it seems odd, but let's wait until the truth outs (obviously not from arry), and ignore the idiots who should stay on their own uninteresting forums.

Why all the concern about us not signing Remy? Seems a lot of other supporters are worrying not us. If they rate him so much let their teams buy him. Once again speculation by too many people leads to nobody going forward. I agree it seems odd, but let's wait until the truth outs (obviously not from arry), and ignore the idiots who should stay on their own uninteresting forums.

it's not really the concern about Liverpool not signing remy, just the way your club have handled it that's of interest

Agree a multi million pound deal, look over the buy for a week, and then pull the plug, with just a 'he's got medical issue's ' really !!!!

tbh I'm just <deleted> fed up with clubs takin fans money and all their support ie all the good bits that help them make the clubs what they are and

then treating the fans with almost distane by not telling or holding bac info that IMO should be available and that goes for Spurs Exeter almost all, ,

footballs the same from top to bottom.

My sentiments exactly.

I'm glad he isn't coming & I couldn't give a monkeys arse about the reasons why he ain't,unless of course the rumours about the medical staff detecting a more serious underlying heart problem are true ,then I wish him well.

of coarse you are mad , as everyone would be happy to see a proven and tested 20 ish goal a season striker walk away cheesy.gif

• Like 1

^He's never scored 20(ish) goals a season in his life.

Correction 20 in 2011/12 for marseille

14 in 28 starts for newcastle last season,and 6 in 14 starts 4 qpr the season b4 suggests, with a better team, like your's , behind him he would.

Edited by rijit

& if me auntie had a dic....

We've just signed a forward btw.so stop worrying.

yeah looked raw at the w/c give him a season or so in the 'stiffs' u never know he may come good.

jesus though, and this aint a dig at Liverpool, cos it seems all's at it,, 10 mil for player that aint ready for the 1 st team squad ,, &lt;deleted&gt; !!!!!

yeah looked raw at the w/c give him a season or so in the 'stiffs' u never know he may come good.

jesus though, and this aint a dig at Liverpool, cos it seems all's at it,, 10 mil for player that aint ready for the 1 st team squad ,, <deleted> !!!!!

Right & Spurs paid what £26M for Soldado who was proven in Spain but frankly not ready for the Premier League.(proven)

As all you spuds keep saying about your team ,your new manager ...We'll just have to wait & see.Btw just because you have no faith in your clubs signing policies doesn't mean we have no faith in ours.

jesus though, and this aint a dig at Liverpool, cos it seems all's at it,, 10 mil for player that aint ready for the 1 st team squad ,, <deleted> !!!!!

Right & Spurs paid what £26M for Soldado who was proven in Spain but frankly not ready for the Premier League.(proven)

As all you spuds keep saying about your team ,your new manager ...We'll just have to wait & see.Btw just because you have no faith in your clubs signing policies doesn't mean we have no faith in ours.

buying policy,cheesy.gifyeah right, ide be more concerned about the non buying policy , letting a striker walk, that in his first 40 ish premier league starts. for @ best pretty average teams scored at a goal every 2 gamesclap2.gif.Priceless...

^Your attempts a trying to get a rise are pitiful .

Marco Reus 15/8 on with skybet to join Liverpool.

i'de give 15/8 tthat if he joins you, it'll take him 2 seasons b4 his goal tally hits double figures.biggrin.png

I've really tried not to P45 but you have basically taken over a public forum and you keep flooding it with post after post and most of it is nonsense and you really don't seem to care that it annoys the piss out of 90% of the people who post on here.

As an infrequent visitor, even I can't help but notice the above, so moderation of range of fire, might be a consideration, the P45 Mustang may not exactly have been a 'tank buster', but you are encountering friendly fire.

• Like 1

jesus though, and this aint a dig at Liverpool, cos it seems all's at it,, 10 mil for player that aint ready for the 1 st team squad ,, !!!!!

How much did they pay for lamela?

Wasn't that around the £26M mark?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

^£30m in total if he reaches the targets for bonuses ...That ain't looking likely atm, so yeah £26m on him & £26m on Soldado ,cracking business.laugh.png

But enough about spurs transfer failings ,it's been done to death! You happy with ours so far?

^£30m in total if he reaches the targets for bonuses ...That ain't looking likely atm, so yeah £26m on him & £26m on Soldado ,cracking business.laugh.png

But enough about spurs transfer failings ,it's been done to death! You happy with ours so far?

Yeah, pretty happy so far, I reckon Can and markovic will turn out to be excellent buys, potential and price wise. Lovren will be that centre back that we have missed since Hypia, with a bit more steel than sami tho. Lambo, well, we all know what well get with him. Which brings me to lallana, not quite sure about him, did we really need to get him, where will he play? I just think we're stacked in the midfield area. I will back him tho, just like every other Red.

As for Orgy or whatever his name is :-) only seen him in the world cup very briefly so can't say nothing about him.

Defo need another striker, Borini just doesn't cut it for me, he's a grafter and gets himself in some good positions but........nah.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

After you lot paid 35m for Carroll you do sound a big time Charlie taking the piss out of us!! carry on.

Soldado btw was 13m plus add ons going up to 26m. Doubtful they'll be much more to add but at least get your facts rightrolleyes.gif We'd still get 10m for him easy so compared to carroll i think we should be wearing the smile numbnuts.

Lamela has to produce this season and i'm confident he will.

Whats amusing me btw the the over confidence that seems to be brewing among Liverpool fans. You really are setting yourselves up to be shot downwink.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

After you lot paid 35m for Carroll you do sound a big time Charlie taking the piss out of us!! carry on.

Soldado btw was 13m plus add ons going up to 26m. Doubtful they'll be much more to add but at least get your facts rightrolleyes.gif We'd still get 10m for him easy so compared to carroll i think we should be wearing the smile numbnuts.

Lamela has to produce this season and i'm confident he will.

Whats amusing me btw the the over confidence that seems to be brewing among Liverpool fans. You really are setting yourselves up to be shot downwink.png

Yep be interesting to compare Lallana 25m versus Lamela 26m at the end of the season, mind you Lamela is 4 years younger.

• Like 1

Yeah because all your signings turn out great don't they laugh.png

• Like 1

Funny how "so called" supporters of other clubs come on our forum, bitch about this and that, complain when we say our part, bitch about that too, but never have anything interesting to contribute.I wish they would go back to their humdrum forums and stop bitching about our subject matter. If you don't like it bitch elsewhere bitches.

Is bitch a swearword?

• Like 1

Funny how "so called" supporters of other clubs come on our forum, bitch about this and that, complain when we say our part, bitch about that too, but never have anything interesting to contribute.I wish they would go back to their humdrum forums and stop bitching about our subject matter. If you don't like it bitch elsewhere bitches.

Is bitch a swearword?

Why "so Called" ? oh I forgot the bindippers are the only real supporters cheesy.gifcheesy.gif !

Who's bitching ? who's complaining ? disagreeing yes !!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like other teams posters coming on here, then don't mention other posters clubs on here, you have a pop at other clubs on here and when you get a response you start crying and it's quite ironic that the scousers posters don't mind talking crap on other threads but I suppose that's different biggrin.png .

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Is bitch a swearword?

Why "so Called" ? oh I forgot the bindippers are the only real supporterscheesy.gifcheesy.gif !

Who's bitching ? who's complaining ? disagreeing yes !!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like other teams posters coming on here, then don't mention other posters clubs on here, you have a pop at other clubs on here and when you get a response you start crying and it's quite ironic that the scousers posters don't mind talking crap on other threads but I suppose that's differentbiggrin.png .

He's back...the pretender is back