Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Sturridge back in UK with hamstring problem.

Last year, got through with two strikers, one fragile, the other combustible but indestructible! Can't rely on a fragile one this time. Can see big money being spent in the next week or so.wai2.gif

Sturridge back in UK with hamstring problem.

Last year, got through with two strikers, one fragile, the other combustible but indestructible! Can't rely on a fragile one this time. Can see big money being spent in the next week or so.wai2.gif

Going to be spent on a left back and a striker i'd have thought

If the rumours of Balotelli are true, I'm over the moon. One maverick for another. I like spice in our team (apart from the spice boys), and would be happy with Balotelli. You may think I'm mad, but I would be very happy with this.

If the rumours of Balotelli are true, I'm over the moon. One maverick for another. I like spice in our team (apart from the spice boys), and would be happy with Balotelli. You may think I'm mad, but I would be very happy with this.

You're mad !biggrin.png 1/10th as talented as Suarez and a pain in the ass to boot.thumbsup.gif

Balotelli's not a maverick he's an imbecile. Liverpool could do a lot better than him.

• Like 1

And I still like him, I think he would score goals for us, and would provide us with endless posting opportunities. Yep I would be happy. Not as talented as Suarez, but not many are, and who else do you think we will realistically sign? I would be happy, I like him warts and all.

It's a rumour though, so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

• Like 1

And I still like him, I think he would score goals for us, and would provide us with endless posting opportunities. Yep I would be happy. Not as talented as Suarez, but not many are, and who else do you think we will realistically sign? I would be happy, I like him warts and all.

I've taken the liberty of scheduling you for a brain MRI.tongue.png

• Like 2

You'd be happy if they signed Donald Duck biggrin.png

Bony seems to be everyone's favourite, but there might be a queue....

I'd take him over Balotelli any day. thumbsup.gif

balotelli's always ten seconds away from a red card or doing something else stupid. he also plays only for himself and goes missing for massive chunks of matches. he'd totally go against everything that brendan rodgers seems to be trying to do at liverpool.

• Like 2

You'd be happy if they signed Donald Duck biggrin.png

Only through the Southampton youth system

There's no flesh on this rumour

balotelli's always ten seconds away from a red card or doing something else stupid. he also plays only for himself and goes missing for massive chunks of matches. he'd totally go against everything that brendan rodgers seems to be trying to do at liverpool.

But, do we need something different for those games that we can't break teams down? Bringing Balotelli on would stir things up. Ok, games would be on a knife edge, but it was with Suarez. And let's remember that Suarez was not the choice of most people either. We have all said that we need a plan b, and whatever that is, it will be against BB's philosophy. Sometimes we need to think outside the box and though 14 million is higher than I would like to spend on a fallback, it could be an exciting ride.

But, do we need something different for those games that we can't break teams down? Bringing Balotelli on would stir things up. Ok, games would be on a knife edge, but it was with Suarez. And let's remember that Suarez was not the choice of most people either. We have all said that we need a plan b, and whatever that is, it will be against BB's philosophy. Sometimes we need to think outside the box and though 14 million is higher than I would like to spend on a fallback, it could be an exciting ride.

nah, he'd be a total liability. suarez won games on his own, balotelli just wanders off. sterling, sturridge, coutinho, lallana, markovic, lambert. potentially jordan ibe as well. plus we should still sign another decent attacker. that's a lot of options and a lot of plan bs.

Congrats Nellyclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Best WUM in a long whilebiggrin.png

One point was true....it did increase the posts....just look at thembiggrin.png

I still have no idea who we will sign, but i'm not the manager, so that is to be expected

Ballotelli comments by Rodgers are an obvious smoke screen

Obvious smoke screens seem a bit pointless reallysmile.png

Obvious to a <deleted> highly trained and skilled smoke screenist. It's a bog standard smoke screen to the rest of you ;)

• Like 1

^^No Reus either mate, but Reus are trying to sign someone, Hopefully Reus the M&M's are sorted,we'll Reus on an attackerwai2.gif

P45...eat your Reus (heart) outbiggrin.png

Reus is available for $9.99 here

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.gog.com/game/reus&sa=U&ei=NkveU7iXOJDIuAScvYD4Aw&ved=0CA4QFjAG&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNFbVZhz8iLq1KEk86m2VVfTUnRA-g