Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Shankly.

thumbsup.gif

Best manager British football ever had.

B O L L O X.....!!!!!

redrus

For probably the first time in history, I actually agree with P45. As for you Red,stick to being a whinging miserable get on your own thread...Kop Khun Khrapwai2.gifbiggrin.png

Two boys not been mentioned , I would love to have in the side today instead of Lucas & Allen :- Stevie McMahon & Jimmy Case , with Terry Mac . on the bench . Listened to old Terry doing the radio commentary on LFCgo . What a star .....

Terry McDermott would get into any team in the Premier League now, never mind the bench. He was a fabulous footballer.

^ Father Jack Hackett, played by Frank Kelly, is an elderly, decrepit, foul-mouthed, ill-tempered, lecherous[4] alcoholic priest who frequently lapses into violent behaviour, particularly when his fellow clergy deny him drink or try removing him from his armchair, where he is usually found sleeping (or, more likely, passed out). Left irrevocably damaged by his life of sloth, lechery and alcohol abuse, he rarely speaks in a coherent manner, instead expressing himself through a series of random shouted words (i.e., "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/&lt;deleted&gt;' title="<deleted>">!", "ARSE!", "DRINK!" and "GIRLS!")clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Two boys not been mentioned , I would love to have in the side today instead of Lucas & Allen :- Stevie McMahon & Jimmy Case , with Terry Mac . on the bench . Listened to old Terry doing the radio commentary on LFCgo . What a star .....

Terry McDermott would get into any team in the Premier League now, never mind the bench. He was a fabulous footballer.

Stevie: no doubt Terry was a great player , great character , would not go that far tho` saying he could still play , it sounded as tho` he was having a problem with his false teeth in the commentary . But why can we not find home grown lads like the 3 I mention nowadays , bringing a liability like Lucas here really depresses me , sure he cannot really be a Brazilian .

^ Father Jack Hackett, played by Frank Kelly, is an elderly, decrepit, foul-mouthed, ill-tempered, lecherous[4] alcoholic priest who frequently lapses into violent behaviour, particularly when his fellow clergy deny him drink or try removing him from his armchair, where he is usually found sleeping (or, more likely, passed out). Left irrevocably damaged by his life of sloth, lechery and alcohol abuse, he rarely speaks in a coherent manner, instead expressing himself through a series of random shouted words (i.e., "!", "ARSE!", "DRINK!" and "GIRLS!")clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

&lt;deleted&gt; has that got to do with the price of Chang beer......

^ Father Jack Hackett, played by Frank Kelly, is an elderly, decrepit, foul-mouthed, ill-tempered, lecherous[4] alcoholic priest who frequently lapses into violent behaviour, particularly when his fellow clergy deny him drink or try removing him from his armchair, where he is usually found sleeping (or, more likely, passed out). Left irrevocably damaged by his life of sloth, lechery and alcohol abuse, he rarely speaks in a coherent manner, instead expressing himself through a series of random shouted words (i.e., "!", "ARSE!", "DRINK!" and "GIRLS!")clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

<deleted> has that got to do with the price of Chang beer......

Check Avs....or watch Father Tedthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Stevie: no doubt Terry was a great player , great character , would not go that far tho` saying he could still play , it sounded as tho` he was having a problem with his false teeth in the commentary . But why can we not find home grown lads like the 3 I mention nowadays , bringing a liability like Lucas here really depresses me , sure he cannot really be a Brazilian .

Bringing a liability like Lucas here? What are you on lad? He's been with us since 2007 and has played his part every year. The ACL and thigh injuries have caught up with him and I'm sure he will soon be on his way but he has been a good servant. Just the same as Casey was. Not every Brazilian is a Neymar, as was proved this last World Cup. Stay depressed or go support Chelski...they have lots of Brazilians. Or, remain positive and look at Wilson, Phillips and Rossiter (there's a band in there somewhere)thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Utter bloody drivel.

redrus

Balls are kid. Terry Mac was about as gifted an English footballer as there's ever been.

yes fabulous player. I remember Souness saying a couple of years ago in an interview that Terry Mac would have kept gerrard out of their side. Whether you agree with that or not its quite a compliment

Yeah, Coutinho now selected in Brazilian squad. Surely a star in the making, more mobile than Molby and attacking than Alonso. He's only 22, will be 26 next World Cup. For what I've seen he's a class act, shame there are not others like him of this quality in the squad.

oh, by the way, how many England caps dis McDermott get?

Yeah, Coutinho now selected in Brazilian squad. Surely a star in the making, more mobile than Molby and attacking than Alonso. He's only 22, will be 26 next World Cup. For what I've seen he's a class act, shame there are not others like him of this quality in the squad.

oh, by the way, how many England caps dis McDermott get?

25 caps