Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Hey fella you got a link for tonights under 21s vs United?

It's tomorrow mate! 7PM BSTsmile.png

on LFC TV so wiziwig.tv will show streams 1 hour before kick off, if you don't have access to the official channel coverage

Edited by wilai

Duplicate post ....thread got screwed by an idiot posting the same time proposing a 4-2-4 formation as opposed to the diamond/ 4-3-3 that LFC will use. Both Balotelli and Sturridge can play the wide role up front you dope. Now on ignore for being extremely thick.facepalm.gif

Sterling and Markovic playing as out and out wingers....sheesh.biggrin.png

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Duplicate post ....thread got screwed by an idiot posting the same time proposing a 4-2-4 formation as opposed to the diamond/ 4-3-3 that LFC will use. Both Balotelli and Sturridge can play the wide role up front you dope. Now on ignore for being extremely thick.facepalm.gif

Sterling and Markovic playing as out and out wingers....sheesh.biggrin.png

Yeh. Exactly as you and redrus say. Sheesh.

Dare I mention a kebab from arsenal?

Exciting, that's for sure.

• Like 1

I never mentioned a system like what you're suggesting but to have players that give width, not the traditional through the middle approach chess type football with quick passing, which has been the norm for LPool in recent years

Before you go to Room 101, can't resist pointing out that your "traditional through the middle approach chess type football with quick passing" produced 101 Premiership goals....just saying. Byeeeeclap2.gif

Balotelli is quality....trouble but hugely talented....hope he brings his football and not the circus.....good luck.

The circus will come Smokes, don't worry, the media will see to that! Question is, what role will Mario play? Is gonna be an interesting seasonsmile.png

Of course as Mino Raiola is involved, don't be surprised if everything goes pear shaped at the last minute!

We get rid of Man U's #1 enemy one minute making a 50m+ profit.

Then pick up their #2 enemy for 16m (if it goes ahead). Wonder what Woodward has done to piss Ian Ayre off. Certainly brought his 'A' game to this transfer window!smile.png

• Like 1

He's a wind up merchant. It's hardly breaking news.

I don't think he's bright enough to knowingly wind anyone up!attachicon.gifmario bib.jpg

i think he is. i think he's among the smartest 24 year old footballers you can imagine. and has already put up with more <deleted> than you or i can imagine.

• Like 2