Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just been looking at the Blue Kipper site to see what they thought about Gerrard, and not surprisingly the "c" word features a lot. Never really looked at this sort of site before, and while most of them seem to be teenage retards, some of it is very good stuff.

Just been looking at the Blue Kipper site to see what they thought about Gerrard, and not surprisingly the "c" word features a lot. Never really looked at this sort of site before, and while most of them seem to be teenage retards, some of it is very good stuff.

bluekipper's full of nasty, bitter, horrible blues. seen some shocking stuff on there over the years.

if i got it worng and you don't support the mancs, feel free to tell me who you follow and I will provide list of allegations agaisnt their players

Believe he's on here because of the Newcastle game, so he's a barcode fan.

if i got it worng and you don't support the mancs, feel free to tell me who you follow and I will provide list of allegations agaisnt their players

Believe he's on here because of the Newcastle game, so he's a barcode fan.

haha without even thinking about it too much bowyer and dyer spring to mind, although they didn't even wait to get to a bar, they just traded blows on the pitch.

Amdy faye and his four rape charges, joey barton obviously, rob lee and warren barton arrested over the theft of a mercedes etc etc etc

anyway some jokes about the barcodes

Newcastle United have made a size-able sum available to buy new players.

They're opening Joe Kinnear's swear-box.

Newcastle United's trophy room has been broken into and contents stolen.

Police are currently looking for a man in possession of a black and white carpet.

Newcastle United have cancelled their nativity play this year, although they've got 11 donkeys they can only find one wise man and the Messiah has gone missing.

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has received an offer to buy the club from a Nigerian source.

He received an email which read:

• B/R Ticket Guide

Powered by FanSnap.com fansnap_syndslot_get_headliner(); fansnap_syndslot_get_category(); var fansnap_syndslot_instance = new fansnap_syndslot(); var fansnap_script_include = new Element('script'); fansnap_script_include.src = fansnap_syndslot_instance.server + '/synd/js/search?' + fansnap_syndslot_instance.params(); $('fansnap-instance').insert(fansnap_script_include); "Dear Friend,

My late husband was foreign minister of Nigeria, and on his death he deposited USD15,000,000 in a bank account. In order to recover this money I need to deposit these funds for a short time in a European bank account. Please send me your bank account details as you are a kind man...!"

Joey Barton has just been appointed the manager of Newcastle United.

He says he wants to make a serious assault on the Premiership.

Newcastle United had negotiated a new sponsorship deal with a leading dog food manufacturer until someone pointed out that having the word "Winalot" emblazoned on their shirts would be stretching the truth a little too far.

What does a Newcastle United fan do after his team has just beat Real Madrid in the champions league?

Turn his playstation off and goes off to bed.

My mate has just called to ask if I want any tickets to watch a couple of comedy acts on 21st December.

I asked, “Who's appearing?”

He said, “Newcastle United and Spurs.”

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we are about to land at Newcastle Airport, passengers are reminded to set their watches back 25 years...”

Newcastle United FC have apparently set up a call centre for fans who are troubled by their latest form.

The number is 0800 10 10 10

Calls charged at peak rate for overseas users.

Once again the number is

0800 won nothing won nothing won nothing.

Six players were named in a drug scandal at Newcastle United.

Shearer Cort Dyer Given Bellamy Speed.

Kevin Keegan today announced he will bring some new faces into Newcastle United.

Peter Beardsly has asked if he can have one.

Steven Gerrard need to benched for a few games to chillout, no need for Bar brawling,punching some dude in the nose. :o

I think i can speak on behalf of every Liverpool Fan on the Planet, even thpugh i'm not one, by saying that it's a good think you're not the Manager... :D

Thta's if you want to actually win the Premiership this Year anyway..

where does it say there was a head kicked in??
The bit where it says a man is in hospital with facial injuries that arent life threatening, was the analogy too much for you to comprehend?

I see youre in Sydney Australia, right in the catchment area of the average Liverpool Fc expert.

Yes correct a huge volume of Red supporters here how did u know.......u r a genies arse.

Newcastle United's trophy room has been broken into and contents stolen.

Police are currently looking for a man in possession of a black and white carpet.

:o

Steven Gerrard need to benched for a few games to chillout, no need for Bar brawling,punching some dude in the nose. :D

I think i can speak on behalf of every Liverpool Fan on the Planet, even thpugh i'm not one, by saying that it's a good think you're not the Manager... :D

Thta's if you want to actually win the Premiership this Year anyway..

Wise words, MSingh, wise words.

:D

Devil, you in Thailand? How'd you manage to watch it? I was lucky it was on a Spanish language channel in the U.S. as it's the only football channel I get and as it's FA Cup and the FA are queer I couldn't watch it on lfc.tv

Great to see Torres get a goal, however easy it was, and equally worrying to see Alonso in some sort of brace on the sidelines. Hopefully a very short time out for him. He's been the most consistent player all season, and vital to the title challenge I believe.

can see xabi missing the stoke game but being back for the derby. got a gash on his instep which has needed to be stitched up. glad we've no midweek games on the horizon though, the players all get a week off after preston.

Devil, you in Thailand? How'd you manage to watch it? I was lucky it was on a Spanish language channel in the U.S. as it's the only football channel I get and as it's FA Cup and the FA are queer I couldn't watch it on lfc.tv

Great to see Torres get a goal, however easy it was, and equally worrying to see Alonso in some sort of brace on the sidelines. Hopefully a very short time out for him. He's been the most consistent player all season, and vital to the title challenge I believe.

Yes I am here in Thailand, I watched the whole game on internet http://www.tvsoccer.tk (very handy indeed)

Alonso - yes didn't look good did it, I agree he really has made Liverpool tick in the middle this year back to his very best... Similar challenge as he did to Fabregas!

Gerrard- Says everything about Captain fantastic mentality, another world class performance.

Still waiting for news on Alonso. Even if he's out for a while Masch and Gerrard can hold down the fort, with possibly Lucas in a 3-man midfield. Or Keane and Torres can do the job up front with Masch and Gerrard, like I said.

Saw the draw. Everton! Wow, I desperately hope I will get it on Fox Sports en Espanol here. Otherwise it's TVU for me.

this is annoying. still at least aurelio is back fit again. for now.

INSUA HEADS OFF ON INTERNATIONAL DUTY

Steve Hunter 05 January 2009

Liverpool will be without the services of Emiliano Insua for the next month due to his participation in the Under-20 South American Championships with Argentina in Venezuela.

The left back, who has started the last four matches in the first team, will be away until February 8 meaning he won't be available for this weekend's game with Stoke, the double header with Everton or the Anfield clash with Chelsea.

Joining Insua in the tournament will be reserve defender Ronald Huth who will be representing Paraguay.

The tournament runs from January 19 until February 8, and is staged every two years.

Argentina have won it four times, the last being in 2003.

this is annoying. still at least aurelio is back fit again. for now.

INSUA HEADS OFF ON INTERNATIONAL DUTY

Steve Hunter 05 January 2009

Liverpool will be without the services of Emiliano Insua for the next month due to his participation in the Under-20 South American Championships with Argentina in Venezuela.

The left back, who has started the last four matches in the first team, will be away until February 8 meaning he won't be available for this weekend's game with Stoke, the double header with Everton or the Anfield clash with Chelsea.

Joining Insua in the tournament will be reserve defender Ronald Huth who will be representing Paraguay.

The tournament runs from January 19 until February 8, and is staged every two years.

Argentina have won it four times, the last being in 2003.

maybe the Pompey talk has something to it then?

Bad timing that one with Insua...hes done a good job at left back. He has a great chance to establish himself as 1st pick at left back ahead of Aurelio the way hes been playing.

I cant see Raffa selling Dossena now until Summer then? We will need the cover in case Aurelio gets injured again! which is very possible.

Glen Johnson, I could see him fitting in well in the team over time, We definitely need cover there and the competition for places. I am sure his defensive game would get better along side the likes of Carra as he's already very good going forward.

YNWA

Edited by Devil

reports now saying that pennant has signed a pre-contract agreement with ac milan. bizarre.

Hope that's not any deal part involving Agger also?

nah, rafa's given a statement that agger is not for sale so milan should forget it.

i do though worry about agger not being signed up to a new deal yet. could be the first sign of just how much financial trouble we're in.

there are rumours about agger from the city (and i reiterate they are rumours) that his lengthy lay off had more to do with alcoholism and/or drugs that it had to do with bone in his foot, also rumours about his involvement with one of the criminals daughters in the city.

Like I say these are rumours and I have no facts on them and I don't know if there is anything in them but i am not sure if you guys have heard the same.

there are rumours about agger from the city (and i reiterate they are rumours) that his lengthy lay off had more to do with alcoholism and/or drugs that it had to do with bone in his foot, also rumours about his involvement with one of the criminals daughters in the city.

Like I say these are rumours and I have no facts on them and I don't know if there is anything in them but i am not sure if you guys have heard the same.

i heard that rumour about agger and drugs back at the start of the year and it was revealed to be <deleted> redscouse. probably started by an evertonian like most city rumours about liverpool players are.

that said, the one about erstwhile goalkeeping flop charles itandje spending more time in the pubs of liverpool than on the melwood training pitch is not <deleted>.

i heard that rumour about agger and drugs back at the start of the year and it was revealed to be <deleted> redscouse. probably started by an evertonian like most city rumours about liverpool players are.

that said, the one about erstwhile goalkeeping flop charles itandje spending more time in the pubs of liverpool than on the melwood training pitch is not <deleted>.

Well, we all heard rumors that Stevie G was the poster boy for how footballer's should act as well :o

he is a scouser mate so in most people eyes (such as the essex boy james) he is already guilty of all charges and was also involved in 9/11, starting WW2, he was at fault for Rio missing his drugs test (until it had cleared his system) etc etc etc.

I have heard that Mcgee did not want to press charges for the assault but the CPS decided to go ahead with the charge based on CCTV footage. Now I left the police some years ago so things may have changed but this should lead to no evidence being put forward for the assault but a continuation of the affray charge is possible. Even then the affray charge will require witnesses to say they were in fear, both of these offences require a victim and without mcgee there is no victim.

i have a feeling the 23rd will lead to a not guilty plea followed by another court date in a few months during which time they will try to get the witness/complainant back on board. The CPS will be hoping for a guilty plea on 23rd so no witness/complainant needs to be called and the magistrates can proceed to sentence.

I am certain in this case though that gerrards brief will request trial at crown court rather than be dealt with by magistrates in Southport (although i am sure Dooley will already know which magistrates are staunch reds). The proceedings at crown court are stricter, obviously also in front of a jury but before this there will be a prima facia hearing before a judge to see if there is a case to answer before any trial before a jury. This should all take over one year before it even comes to trial.

Also the court will have to take into account the press coverage and whether any jurers have been influenced by press coverage (pretty impossible to have not read about it with the typical press over reaction).

so sorry to all you mancs/ chavs etc hoping to see him inside for 5 years, this is going nowhere and it will go nowhere at the behest of the alleged victim and his desire to not get involved anymore.