Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

<21's lost 4-3 at Aldershot's ground (At least Jose doesn't park the bus at that levelwink.png )

Sinclair, Brannagan and Wilson with the goals. No video that I can find....maybe Chav TV don't have the money?biggrin.png

he did, and with a nice classy and dignified celebration too.

they're holding up laminated 'caution' signs now. chelsea's fans really are the sh*ttest, most two-bob in the league. just awful.

• Like 1

he did, and with a nice classy and dignified celebration too.

they're holding up laminated 'caution' signs now. chelsea's fans really are the sh*ttest, most two-bob in the league. just awful.

Plastic laminated signs....how ironic!cheesy.gif

• Like 2

I think it's just banter stevie and Gerrard can take a joke. The applause when he just went off from both Liverpool and Chelsea fans was a nice touch though.

as i've said before though boj, 'banter' can <deleted> off. it's for people who don't understand humour but who think they are being funny.

and as gerrard himself has just said on Chelsea fans applauding him as he left the pitch: "Chelsea fans have shown me respect for a couple of seconds but slaughtered me all day. What's important is the support from the Liverpool fans, they've been with me from day one."

they're classless, plastic bellends. laminated signs! imagine spending the week before your home match celebrating a championship win making laminated signs about another team's player? it's so far beyond pathetic there isn't a word for it.

More likely some enterprising Oik printed up loads on his companys gear and was flogging them outside for a fiver to any gullible &lt;deleted&gt; that would buy one.

biggrin.png

• Like 2

I think it's just banter stevie and Gerrard can take a joke. The applause when he just went off from both Liverpool and Chelsea fans was a nice touch though.

as i've said before though boj, 'banter' can <deleted> off. it's for people who don't understand humour but who think they are being funny.

and as gerrard himself has just said on Chelsea fans applauding him as he left the pitch: "Chelsea fans have shown me respect for a couple of seconds but slaughtered me all day. What's important is the support from the Liverpool fans, they've been with me from day one."

they're classless, plastic bellends. laminated signs! imagine spending the week before your home match celebrating a championship win making laminated signs about another team's player? it's so far beyond pathetic there isn't a word for it.

It would take you a week to make that sign? Wow, you must be dumb!

StevieMe should know that the abuse he has had from Chelsea fans is due to his ability and torment he has caused them over the years. The guy got a standing ovation &lt;deleted&gt;, not many opposition players have EVER had a standing ovation away from home by rival fans.........

If you don't like banter you shouldn't debate football as it's 80% banter. Now go back to watching the History channel!

Champions!!

StevieMe should know that the abuse he has had from Chelsea fans is due to his ability and torment he has caused them over the years. The guy got a standing ovation <deleted>, not many opposition players have EVER had a standing ovation away from home by rival fans.........

If you don't like banter you shouldn't debate football as it's 80% banter. Now go back to watching the History channel!

Champions!!

Stop chunnering on ,Gerrard gave his opinion after the game ,he know;s it meant f/all ...False as porcelain teeth ..Jog on you muppets!

here we are ,after a good game perhaps not the purist ,but entertaining, and the main discussion is the thug, he is not the first footballer and won t be the last, to be continually slagged will he??? ask john terry

who wears it on the chin, if any, it lifts his performances,( largely due to having the mental albility to cope with it), our great players get on with it

the different in class , is shown up with frank lampards retirement from c/sea last year, he went out in a in a fitting subtle manner, not a band waggon of b/shit,that has been around all season long

when lamps did a u turn ,and joined m/city,and scored the equalising goal against his former club, our priceless away supporters gave him a standing ovation,and proudly displayed his legend banner.,and c/sea have no class

so you losing scousers (no title ,is nt it over a quarter of a century now) should take a unbiased look at the facts pending instead of moaning about your little pet

a very nice morning to allsmile.png

• Like 1

StevieMe should know that the abuse he has had from Chelsea fans is due to his ability and torment he has caused them over the years. The guy got a standing ovation <deleted>, not many opposition players have EVER had a standing ovation away from home by rival fans.........

Champions!!

a standing ovation from a bunch of pricks who'd just spent the entirety of their title-celebrating home match singing songs about him. if as a football fan you can't see the problem with that you're beyond help lad.

between that and you thinking football is "80% banter" you've obviously a bit of a lost cause really. still enjoy your club-produced plastic flags and laminated a4 signs.

Champions!!

a standing ovation from a bunch of pricks who'd just spent the entirety of their title-celebrating home match singing songs about him. if as a football fan you can't see the problem with that you're beyond help lad.

between that and you thinking football is "80% banter" you've obviously a bit of a lost cause really. still enjoy your club-produced plastic flags and laminated a4 signs.

..........and winning titles, annoying tetchy scousers,etc. To quote Keeagan, I will love it, absolutely love it.

Haters gonna hate. You enjoy Thursday night football.

you're still missing the point. either deliberately or just by being a bit dim.

it's your home match after securing the league title. do you a] sing songs about your team, how good they are, how much you love them, that you are the champions and what a great day it is to be a chelsea fan or b] sing pretty much non-stop abuse at a player who once didn't sign for your club and about the error he made last season that handed the league title to your current biggest rivals?

a] is the behaviour of a football supporter. b] is the behaviour of a simpleton.

you're also making that classic chelsea mistake of assuming that liverpool see chelsea as a rivalry. we really don't. i don't "hate" chelsea, they're irrelevant. no matter what sky and certain press try to drum up.

I think they did it to wind up Liverpool fans.

Is great success!

:)

To describe Chelsea supporters "send off" to Gerrard as "class act", as some people did, is a bit rich. The abuse some opposition players have to endure each time they go for a corner or throw in is not banter. its just abuse mouthed off by a moronic minority.

Gerrard made it very clear he was totally unimpressed. To go to the trouble of preparing laminated sheets mocking him is frankly pathetic.

• Like 2

you're still missing the point. either deliberately or just by being a bit dim.

it's your home match after securing the league title. do you a] sing songs about your team, how good they are, how much you love them, that you are the champions and what a great day it is to be a chelsea fan or b] sing pretty much non-stop abuse at a player who once didn't sign for your club and about the error he made last season that handed the league title to your current biggest rivals?

a] is the behaviour of a football supporter. b] is the behaviour of a simpleton.

you're also making that classic chelsea mistake of assuming that liverpool see chelsea as a rivalry. we really don't. i don't "hate" chelsea, they're irrelevant. no matter what sky and certain press try to drum up.

No, I think you are missing the point. One of the great traits of the English is taking the p1ss. I love it and so do many others. However, when it is time to be serious, it is time to be serious. When Stevie Me was leaving the field, that was the time to let the true colours shine. Everything before was just taking the Michael.

You mention fans using a slip sign. Well, what percentage of fans had one compared to the number of fans applauding him?

Actually, forget it. We should instead, go and set fire to our ex-players shirts.......