Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Liverpool 2 - 0 Utd  :thumbsup:

Got your lot in the quarter final.....2 nice goals from Woodburn and Camacho but very sloppy overall. Will have to improve when we play City. Spuds also through (on penalties like City) They play Porto. Chelsea play later tonight (not televised afaik).

• Like 2

For out and out scoring prowess kane leads the way but I think salah is not as focussed on scoring as kane. I'd like to see salah bag a couple of hat tricks before seasons end - if he wants to be in that superstar category he needs to start banging in hat tricks.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

For out and out scoring prowess kane leads the way but I think salah is not as focussed on scoring as kane. I'd like to see salah bag a couple of hat tricks before seasons end - if he wants to be in that superstar category he needs to start banging in hat tricks.

as it stands he is level with Kane, equaled Suarez' record of 31 goals in a season and scored more goals with his left peg than anyone in EPL history...he's a super superstar.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

as it stands he is level with Kane, equaled Suarez' record of 31 goals in a season and scored more goals with his left peg than anyone in EPL history...he's a super superstar.

Yep....not bad for a winger:clap2:

• Like 1

Just now, BangrakBob said:

He is definitely in the making but 1 season is not enough. He has more in his locker and could get more goals in his game. He can get better. 

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

He is definitely in the making but 1 season is not enough. He has more in his locker and could get more goals in his game. He can get better. 

I agree. He's a terrific player with a lot of goals to come and will get even better.

10 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

If only we could persuade him to dive in the box ?

Morning Bob,  far be it from me to add any clarity to the "divegate" controversy that is still present on the forum but i think you should be aware that since the 2011/12 season Liverpool have had more players booked for dive simulation than have Spurs players!

That said, with what was seen during your recent WBA fixture you have all the expertise within to become truly exceptional with Firmino leading the way, and i'm somewhat disappointed that Herr Klopp and your good self drew a complete veil over that one!!  People in glass houses an all that mate!!

Hopefully Pep too will get his wish on stricter control of dangerous challenges with Delph getting looked at for that dreadful studs up lunge, although i read on here that some deluding City fans didn't think it was a red card!!!!!!!!  Yes, thought it was only a yellow <deleted>!!  Kind of pathetic really.  

Anyways, back to the diving issue, the suggestion that Spurs are any worst offenders than the rest is pure folly and i say that knowing full well Alli needs a sound bang round the head.  But at the end of the day they all dive and in terms of dangerous challengers City are also guilty as they should be made well aware, but still doesn't detract from Guardiola making an issue of the situation.

NB.  Sorry to discuss football on the football forum, i'll leave now and hand back to the usual knobhead bellends that are allowed to run riot on here.  

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

I think its now or never for this Liverpool team-to win league next season.

This team is just a few players short of being a realistic contender- quality keeper, another center half also.

The guys they have upfront are at the top of their game right now,  reckon they will be in demand soon. 

13 minutes ago, carmine said:

Morning Bob,  far be it from me to add any clarity to the "divegate" controversy that is still present on the forum but i think you should be aware that since the 2011/12 season Liverpool have had more players booked for dive simulation than have Spurs players!

Scouring the internet back to 2011/2012 to re-open a debate? You're getting just like your best mate Trigg! :coffee1:

Carm down, Carm down (as they say round our way):thumbsup:

• Like 1

See Carmines back after his strop.

Have to take issue with his comment "Hopefully Pep too will get his wish on stricter control of dangerous challenges with Delph getting looked at for that dreadful studs up lunge, although i read on here that some deluding City fans didn't think it was a red card!!!!!!!!  Yes, thought it was only a yellow <deleted>!!  Kind of pathetic really."

1. Anybody with any sense will know that Pep is seeking better protection FOR ALL PLAYERS. 

2. I've just reread the comments on the City pages and couldn't find any comments that City fans didn't think it was a red card. What was upsetting us City fans was how the apparent yellow card for Delph became a red card. 

27 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

See Carmines back after his strop.

Have to take issue with his comment "Hopefully Pep too will get his wish on stricter control of dangerous challenges with Delph getting looked at for that dreadful studs up lunge, although i read on here that some deluding City fans didn't think it was a red card!!!!!!!!  Yes, thought it was only a yellow <deleted>!!  Kind of pathetic really."

1. Anybody with any sense will know that Pep is seeking better protection FOR ALL PLAYERS. 

2. I've just reread the comments on the City pages and couldn't find any comments that City fans didn't think it was a red card. What was upsetting us City fans was how the apparent yellow card for Delph became a red card. 

I'm almost hoping you get beat today.

2 hours ago, hackjam said:

I think its now or never for this Liverpool team-to win league next season.

This team is just a few players short of being a realistic contender- quality keeper, another center half also.

The guys they have upfront are at the top of their game right now,  reckon they will be in demand soon. 

Here we go again  :whistling: :biggrin:

• Haha 1