Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

31 minutes ago, Here It Is said:

I've always been a big fan of Chris Eubank.  He's obviously totally bonkers, but a great guy with a big heart and great fighter in his day.  

Bang on! 

• Like 1

Hi there. First time posting, I am Thai LFC supporter based in Bangkok. Just wondering where you guys plan to watch the UCL final. I and couple of friends would love to join.  Is there any pub/bar open after 2am?

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Funny this cos he's led his team to a CL final.

Just like Steven Gerrard did.

Yup. Just the 'heroically leading his side to victory in one of the greatest comebacks of all time' part that's missing.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Yup. Just the 'heroically leading his side to victory in one of the greatest comebacks of all time' part that's missing.

Bit sour this morning aren't we:cheesy:

16 minutes ago, wilai said:

Bit sour this morning aren't we:cheesy:

Probably just read this morning that even his manager agrees with me that United are far too reliant on their keeper.

"When your goalkeeper is player of the season there is something wrong"

How about if its four times in five years Jose?!!:shock1:

3 hours ago, bkkop said:

Hi there. First time posting, I am Thai LFC supporter based in Bangkok. Just wondering where you guys plan to watch the UCL final. I and couple of friends would love to join.  Is there any pub/bar open after 2am?

LFC lads on this thread are all over Thailand mate. Not sure there are many (if any) in Bangkok at the moment. As for the bars, you'll have to ask around locally. Maybe go watch the Chelsea game tomorrow and ask then.

Henderson gets a job done but let's not kid ourselves about him being anything near a Gerard in terms of leadership. I don't like the comparisons at all. Gerrard with this team would have destroyed all comers no question. This team versus the last one to win CL is some miles apart.

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Bloody final is slap bang in the middle of Ramadan! Salah, Mane and Can all affected:saai:

Benzema the only muslim RM 1st teamer.

As the final is a night game they might be able to get away with it.

My old landlord was a muslim who loved his food. He used to take the whole of ramadan off work so he could 'cheat', which is basically to sleep most of the day when you can't eat, then be awake at night when you can.

Not sure how this would affect their training though.

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Bloody final is slap bang in the middle of Ramadan! Salah, Mane and Can all affected:saai:

Benzema the only muslim RM 1st teamer.

27 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

As the final is a night game they might be able to get away with it.

My old landlord was a muslim who loved his food. He used to take the whole of ramadan off work so he could 'cheat', which is basically to sleep most of the day when you can't eat, then be awake at night when you can.

Not sure how this would affect their training though.

It’s a night game but it’s likely the sun won’t set until 8-9 pm I would have thought. 

There are circumstances where cheating is allowed. When one is traveling you can eat so that could be deemed as traveling going to Kiev. 

Also they could break fast in accordance with Mecca time. 

Sleeping all all day and gorging all night is what most muslims do across the Middle East. Totally defeats the purposes of fasting and it’s meaning. No work gets done and Ramadan is the excuse. 

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It’s a night game but it’s likely the sun won’t set until 8-9 pm I would have thought. 

There are circumstances where cheating is allowed. When one is traveling you can eat so that could be deemed as traveling going to Kiev. 

Also they could break fast in accordance with Mecca time. 

Sleeping all all day and gorging all night is what most muslims do across the Middle East. Totally defeats the purposes of fasting and it’s meaning. No work gets done and Ramadan is the excuse. 

Ah the learned Ayatollah BangrakBob. 

What I said was purely anecdotal. But it's amazing what you can find out with 15 mins web research innit :wink:

I forgot Scousers have to be 'experts' in everything. But you're not even a proper scouser anyway. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Ah the learned Ayatollah BangrakBob. 

What I said was purely anecdotal. But it's amazing what you can find out with 15 mins web research innit :wink:

I forgot Scousers have to be 'experts' in everything. But you're not even a proper scouser anyway. 

Yh but your a proper piece of scum ain't ya. 

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

I live in the Middle East been here 12 years you meff 

Do they have football teams there? Maybe you could start supporting your local club for a change ^__^ 

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Bloody final is slap bang in the middle of Ramadan! Salah, Mane and Can all affected"...the earliest case of 'getting your excuses in first' I've ever seen on TV. Chapeau  :post-4641-1156694083:

You angry little man....funny as all foork.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, StevieH said:

he's going to be so gutted when we win it. 

also, like muslim footballers haven't been managing this stuff for <deleted> years. if we lose the final to madrid i think it's far more likely to be down to the referee or cristiano ronaldo than allah.

Love it.

Going to be one of the best finals ever this cos both defences are suspect.

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Love it.

Going to be one of the best finals ever this cos both defences are suspect.

whole champions league has been this season really man, defences are generally an afterthought. so we're going to beat madrid 6-5 with a firmino hat-trick. inshallah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1