Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I've got a funny feeling about tonight for some reason.....

I don't think this one's over, by any stretch of the imagination...

i haven't. gerrard highly unlikely to play according to my mate. if he isn't fit enough to start he won't be on the bench. this is 100-1 stuff this, we're not beating these tonight let alone by the requisite goals.

not playing, confirmed. not even in the squad.

Well that 100 - 1 nearly came in, on a couple of occasions..

A great effort in my opinion, especially without Gerrard..

Worst thing that could have happened to Liverpool was the Refd giving the Penalty as after that, he didn't give ONE decision for you, quite unbelieveable..

i thought the ref was shockingly bad to be honest, though still not in drogba's league when it comes to new levels of pathetic. that man's a disgrace to football.

good effort from us, chelsea deserved to go through over two legs though it'd be nice if they did it with a little less diving, cheating and time-wasting. and also perhaps one day their fans will learn how to generate a big match atmosphere without the club having to provide them with little plastic flags and song sheets. ho hum. onto arsenal then.

Well that 100 - 1 nearly came in, on a couple of occasions..

A great effort in my opinion, especially without Gerrard..

Worst thing that could have happened to Liverpool was the Refd giving the Penalty as after that, he didn't give ONE decision for you, quite unbelieveable..

i thought the ref was shockingly bad to be honest, though still not in drogba's league when it comes to new levels of pathetic. that man's a disgrace to football.

good effort from us, chelsea deserved to go through over two legs though it'd be nice if they did it with a little less diving, cheating and time-wasting. and also perhaps one day their fans will learn how to generate a big match atmosphere without the club having to provide them with little plastic flags and song sheets. ho hum. onto arsenal then.

Let's not be naive Stevie, they're a " new " Club where success is concerned & they're only just learning about things like aptmosphere etc, i can even remember when they were getting Crowds of 10k & the like & i've only just turned 30... :o

If it was my Team Drogba was playing against, i would have been fuming, if it was my Team Drogba was playing for, i would have been embaressed to be honest as there IS more to Football than just winning, i don't care what anyone says..

& the Ref, i'd love to see his Stats for the second half...

Drogba simply got the Fella giving any decision he wanted, summed up by Skrtel's headed challenege against him near the end

Let's not be naive Stevie, they're a " new " Club where success is concerned & they're only just learning about things like aptmosphere etc, i can even remember when they were getting Crowds of 10k & the like & i've only just turned 30... :o

If it was my Team Drogba was playing against, i would have been fuming, if it was my Team Drogba was playing for, i would have been embaressed to be honest as there IS more to Football than just winning, i don't care what anyone says..

& the Ref, i'd love to see his Stats for the second half...

Drogba simply got the Fella giving any decision he wanted, summed up by Skrtel's headed challenege against him near the end

i'd have thought that everyone in football would know about drogba's pathetic antics by now, but it seems that there are some refs around who still don't. shame, as he really is embarrassingly cringeworthy in being such a blatant cheat.

it's interesting to note that chelsea's first leg hero, ivanovic, is their sixth or seventh choice defender or something and still cost more than the entire back four we put out last night did.

never mind, proud of the lads for their effort last night and on we go with a bit of momentum into arsenal.

For me, that was a fantastic match to watch even thought it wasn't he result I wanted. At 3-2 down I was thinking it was over. After scoring two quick goals I dared to dream it could really happen again but Chelsea were just too clinical when they predictably got chances ad Liverpool were pushing high up the pitch. I couldn't have asked for anything more from that game, except two less Chelsea goals :o . Good to see us score so many, though. May it continue for say, the next 6 matches.

Dose any 1 know where to by tickets for the Liverpool game that will be played in BKK. I don't think the dates have been confirmed yet. But it is part of there Asian Tour.

Thanks

Thai Ticket Major i would have thought will have them on Sale at some stage...

Keep your eyes peeled n their Website, they mioght already have info if you check... :o

Dose any 1 know where to by tickets for the Liverpool game that will be played in BKK. I don't think the dates have been confirmed yet. But it is part of there Asian Tour.

Thanks

Thai Ticket Major i would have thought will have them on Sale at some stage...

Keep your eyes peeled n their Website, they mioght already have info if you check... :o

Had a look nothing on there at the min will keep a eye on it.

thanks

I am guessing you are a gooner Mig, Arsenal have been very respectful the past few days and even had a page about the disaster on their website, also this was produced by Arsenal

I am I am :D

have had a liverpool fan harrassing me with text messages since 7am this morning though :o

(thats when the pool Arsenal game ended my time) :D

Another 8 goal thriller, this is not good for my health really :D . Some crazy mistakes at the back yet again as we just kept on attacking relentlessly even at 2-1 up. Don't think some of the earlier critics of our style of play at the beginning of the season can say were not playing attacking football now... sure is heart attack stuff.

Some world class finishing and end to end action on display by both teams tonight. Thought we controlled the game and maybe deserved the win as we really went for it from the off, but great effort by Arsenal who made us pay for some bad mistakes at the back. Just so surprised how we can keep coming back from behind scoring goals like this. And all without Stevie G involved :o

Looking at our remaining fixtures it looks possible in my book we can go on and win the reaming games based on how we are scoring for fun and the belief in this squad right now. Other Forum members have mentioned that Arsenal definitely will have a say on who will win the league, I agree 100%.

Only one point taken from tonight instead of Three, its obviously disappointing but good enough as it keeps us in range of Utd. This is looking like it is going all the way to the last game of the season? Utd have a very difficult run in compared to both Liverpool and Chelsea so still some way to go until its over. And I still say we will win it!

Come on Crouchie!!!

Just look at the stats for a draw!

I think the biggest "Stat" was the name at the bottom.

Wow, Corners & Shot on Target ????????? :o

Where did you get those Stats from V ??

Off Topic, but i noticed WBA had 17 Shots on Target at Man City on Sunday !!!

Just look at the stats for a draw!

I think the biggest "Stat" was the name at the bottom.

Wow, Corners & Shot on Target ????????? :o

Where did you get those Stats from V ??

Off Topic, but i noticed WBA had 17 Shots on Target at Man City on Sunday !!!

Telegraph website.

For me the most important stat is Ashirvan (sp) x 4. This kid has a future.

fuc_king sickening that was. three schoolboy defensive errors and three goals. how we didn't win that is beyond me. but you can't afford to make stupid errors against good players.

the one thing this year has taught me is that it's totally unpredictable. No bayor, van-persie etc, no matter - andrei will step up with 4.

coming in to gloat about your victory on someone else's loss would be more borderline in my opinion James :o

and as pointed - most of you lot only ever rush to Arsenal thread when we lose :D

I said this before I became a MOD - so take note, this is not me talking as a MOD. just me

coming in to gloat about your victory on someone else's loss would be more borderline in my opinion James :o

and as pointed - most of you lot only ever rush to Arsenal thread when we lose :D

I said this before I became a MOD - so take note, this is not me talking as a MOD. just me

I agree with your first point - nobody likes salt in a open wound - especially on home turf.

for your second point, my appologies for not putting a congratulatory note for drawing with LP and doing us a favour at the same time on the Arse thread - will go do that now. :D