Jaywalker In Jomtien - Who Is He?

Gsxrnz

This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions whilst he meanders down the middle of Thepprasit Road with his carrier bags - as if there isn't enough to contend with. This chap is an accident waiting to happen, a danger not only unto himself but also to innocent motorists and cyclists. Lets hope he's packing suitable insurance, a trauma kit and a spare pair of shreddies in his tesco bag.

This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions

I think you have more to worry about than this guy if you drive that close to pedestrians regardless where they are on the road.

This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions whilst he meanders down the middle of Thepprasit Road with his carrier bags - as if there isn't enough to contend with. This chap is an accident waiting to happen, a danger not only unto himself but also to innocent motorists and cyclists. Lets hope he's packing suitable insurance, a trauma kit and a spare pair of shreddies in his tesco bag.

This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions

I think you have more to worry about than this guy if you drive that close to pedestrians regardless where they are on the road.

I get it. You're a pedestrian and/or clown who enjoys a brisk walk in the road and feel the need to add some balance to my earlier post. Fine, I'll allow it, but I warn thee that wing mirrors arent cheap!

I see the Sukhumvit walker almost daily on my route to work. He usually hangs around the top of Soi Wat Boon and stares. Nice guy actually, I give him smokes and he gives me a big smile back, never has said a word to me in 2 years.

I see the Sukhumvit walker almost daily on my route to work. He usually hangs around the top of Soi Wat Boon and stares. Nice guy actually, I give him smokes and he gives me a big smile back, never has said a word to me in 2 years.

You give him cigarettes-shame on you-lung cancer next for the poor guy?

this dope has survived by sheer luck ...nearly causes an accident a day ..i would not swerve to miss the turd if it meant hitting another vehicle ..too many game players in los

I've had to swerve on several occasions to miss him. Makes you wonder why the BIB don't do something about him. I'm not suggesting they do any actual policing as such, but there must be a baht or two in it for them you would think?

Makes you wonder why the BIB don't do something about him. I'm not suggesting they do any actual policing as such, but there must be a baht or two in it for them you would think?

He could be Jomtien's version of Howard Hughes but somehow I doubt it. Either way he doesnt appear to have many Baht to his name, so that's pretty thin pickings for anyone who gets involved with him.

What would the police do with him anyway? And would it stop him going back the next day?

• Like 1