April 27, 201313 yr This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions whilst he meanders down the middle of Thepprasit Road with his carrier bags - as if there isn't enough to contend with. This chap is an accident waiting to happen, a danger not only unto himself but also to innocent motorists and cyclists. Lets hope he's packing suitable insurance, a trauma kit and a spare pair of shreddies in his tesco bag. This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions I think you have more to worry about than this guy if you drive that close to pedestrians regardless where they are on the road.
April 27, 201313 yr This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions whilst he meanders down the middle of Thepprasit Road with his carrier bags - as if there isn't enough to contend with. This chap is an accident waiting to happen, a danger not only unto himself but also to innocent motorists and cyclists. Lets hope he's packing suitable insurance, a trauma kit and a spare pair of shreddies in his tesco bag. This clown has nearly cost me a wing mirror on a couple of occasions I think you have more to worry about than this guy if you drive that close to pedestrians regardless where they are on the road. I get it. You're a pedestrian and/or clown who enjoys a brisk walk in the road and feel the need to add some balance to my earlier post. Fine, I'll allow it, but I warn thee that wing mirrors arent cheap!
April 27, 201313 yr forgot to add the smiley thing on my last post to convey a semi-joking vibe. So here it is;
April 27, 201313 yr I see the Sukhumvit walker almost daily on my route to work. He usually hangs around the top of Soi Wat Boon and stares. Nice guy actually, I give him smokes and he gives me a big smile back, never has said a word to me in 2 years.
April 27, 201313 yr I see the Sukhumvit walker almost daily on my route to work. He usually hangs around the top of Soi Wat Boon and stares. Nice guy actually, I give him smokes and he gives me a big smile back, never has said a word to me in 2 years. You give him cigarettes-shame on you-lung cancer next for the poor guy?
April 27, 201313 yr Not only cigarettes , give him some booze and ask him to walk down the middle of the road. Another problem solved.
April 28, 201313 yr How sweet and caring, you assist in him gaining lung or throat cancer and pollute the planet. How about a tube of glue next time?
May 4, 201313 yr this dope has survived by sheer luck ...nearly causes an accident a day ..i would not swerve to miss the turd if it meant hitting another vehicle ..too many game players in los
May 5, 201313 yr Author this dope has survived by sheer luck ...nearly causes an accident a day ..i would not swerve to miss the turd if it meant hitting another vehicle ..too many game players in los I've had to swerve on several occasions to miss him. Makes you wonder why the BIB don't do something about him. I'm not suggesting they do any actual policing as such, but there must be a baht or two in it for them you would think?
May 5, 201313 yr Makes you wonder why the BIB don't do something about him. I'm not suggesting they do any actual policing as such, but there must be a baht or two in it for them you would think? He could be Jomtien's version of Howard Hughes but somehow I doubt it. Either way he doesnt appear to have many Baht to his name, so that's pretty thin pickings for anyone who gets involved with him. What would the police do with him anyway? And would it stop him going back the next day?
Create an account or sign in to comment