Visa Without Monthly Income

Might be somebody can help with some info.

Sometimes I am getting confused, not about the info but about so many opinions and different ideas. Must be that rules and laws are always handled in various ways, highly depending of the interpretation, the knowledge and the mood of the officer involved. Can it also be that when it doesn’t “click” at first sight in between officer and “customer” the treatment will be more harsh and according to the holy book? :D

Question:

When I want to obtain a visa to be allowed to stay a longer term in LOS as a married man to a Thai wife and I bring in, say, Bht 15.000.000 but no monthly income-proves is there any chance to meet difficulties? :o Besides of that I will have next year a social income which is not meeting the requirements.

What about Farangs in the situation not being employed but living abroad earning their income on a loose base? Just having no income and no company.

Thanks for your opinions! :D

To get the extension on your O visa based on marriage...

You either have to show a monthly amount coming into a Thai bank account of bt40,000 or more,

or,

show bt400,000 or more in a Thai bank account every year.

totster :o

You either have to show a monthly amount coming into a Thai bank account of bt40,000 or more,

or,

totster :D

Very clear, I am releaved! Thanks :o

or,

Very clear, I am releaved! Thanks :o

Just a note... you didn't say where you are from, These ammounts are what a UK citizen would need.

Just a note... you didn't say where you are from, These ammounts are what a UK citizen would need.

The amounts are in Thai baht and are the same for everyone. We are talking support Thai wife not extension of a B type visa.

or,

Hi Totster

I have 2 pensions from the UK and every year I get a letter from each of them and I take them to The British embassy and write a letter confirming the amounts.

I have a sneaky suspicion that they actually dont check back to the UK though as their letter is available next morning.

Bill