How Many Times Until It Sinks In

muythai2013

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find some new friends.

Edit: In fact that's cruel....but so be it. Too many mistakes....is your mate a bit autistic then?

there are a lot of foolish people in Thailand but his story takes the cake, I have only told a very small portion of the story to.

I have never seen anything like this.

• Like 2

Find some new friends.

Edit: In fact that's cruel....but so be it. Too many mistakes....is your mate a bit autistic then?

there are a lot of foolish people in Thailand but his story takes the cake, I have only told a very small portion of the story to.

I have never seen anything like this.

I got done over once....never again.

Twice is silly...thrice more so and on and on.

Many here will have one mark on their card....most perhaps. sad.png

• Like 1

he's going for a third time and acting like it never happened the other 2 times.

to give you an eg of this guys mentality.

he goes to a bar alone and leaves his drink with a bargirl when he goes to the bathroom to make sure its safe and no one drugs it,

Edited by muythai2013
  • Like 1

he's going for a third time and acting like it never happened the other 2 times.

to give you an eg of this guys mentality.

he goes to a bar alone and leaves his drink with a bargirl when he goes to the bathroom to make sure its safe and no one drugs it,

Some people just aren't cut out for SEA. You should tell him to get on a plane back to the suburbs sadly.

What a knockout.

Girl Number #1: He doesnt kiss her, or have sexual relations with her after a few months. What did they do together, house hunt ?

He then puts it in her name and she doesnt talk to him. Shes good, got hand it to her, she is a pro.

Girl Number #2: Got married, faked a pregnancy? At least he got some in there at some point we hope. How did she end up in prison? He gets her out of prision and she goes to England with another man. Wow, shes even more pro than the first girl.

Girl Number #3: Let me guess, gets ticket and money to go to Austria.

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!

Girl Number #3 : Gets your friend to take out a huge life insurance policy, they get married, she kills him and moves to Austria.

It doesnt matter what you say, hes xxxxxx.

Edited by metisdead

I stopped reading after the second paragraph,just trolling BS,why waste your own time posting it and everybody elses reading it?

Two minutes I'll never get back but could have been worse!

nothing S@#ts me more then a fool that calls you a troll when its fact, think you we will miss you here anyway do you.

go to another post its that simple but dont make accusations when for all you know it could very well be true.

• Like 1

What a knockout.

Girl Number #1: He doesnt kiss her, or have sexual relations with her after a few months. What did they do together, house hunt ?

He then puts it in her name and she doesnt talk to him. Shes good, got hand it to her, she is a pro.

Girl Number #2: Got married, faked a pregnancy? At least he got some in there at some point we hope. How did she end up in prison? He gets her out of prision and she goes to England with another man. Wow, shes even more pro than the first girl.

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!

Girl Number #3 : Gets your friend to take out a huge life insurance policy, they get married, she kills him and moves to Austria.

How could he possibly believe she was using a mobile in prison, he was in Australia at the time.

she claims she bought a gun legally, 1 year later sold it ilegally and it was used in a murder.

she was never in prison but he wouldnt listen, she was never pregnant either, 6 months pregnant and her belly was totally flat, he kept saying no no some girls dont blow up to about 7 or 8 months.

How many times before it sinks in?

How much money does he have left?

Divide that by the amount he loses each time and....

Gets a little complicated if you have to do an exponential regression, but it's still simple math.

What a knockout.

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!

first girl was the queen of all scammers, she deserved that house

• Like 1

Gets a little complicated if you have to do an exponential regression, but it's still simple math.

he is living week by week, doing loads of overtime and sending over as much as he can.

What a knockout.

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!

How could he possibly believe she was using a mobile in prison, he was in Australia at the time.

she claims she bought a gun legally, 1 year later sold it ilegally and it was used in a murder.

she was never in prison but he wouldnt listen, she was never pregnant either, 6 months pregnant and her belly was totally flat, he kept saying no no some girls dont blow up to about 7 or 8 months.

I see now. She only told him while he was in Austrailia that she was in Prison.

Unless your Victoria Beckham, a woman body (delivered baby or not), is never the same after pregancy of 5 months. We are kind because we love them, but google "Mothers Apron". "Stretch marks" and even high sex drive (although if their Thai, this might be nulled on account of their horney all of the time).

trying to advise him did ruin our friendship somewhat.

but what can you do.

You cant baby him. The more you try to pursuade him, he is making a mistake the more he is going to dig in.

Be there, support him emotionally when the inevitable happens. What the car crash. Dont lose a friend over it though, he will need you.

• Like 1

He doesnt have much if anything left in the tank to offer, he works, he sends. Its that simple. First girl did the a massive number on him, the likes of which is legendary.

I cannot believe he even told me they never had sex.

thats one i would keep to my self

His girl might not even had been a girl. Because I cant always tell and I look real hard at them.

Yeah but you wear glasses to be fair. rolleyes.gif

A fool and his money are easily parted.

her legs were harder to part.

all the money on that house would have paid for many good times and twice as many short times.

"Lead a horse to water...."

Its up to him.....maybe he enjoys being walked all over.....its a strange world indeed.

His girl might not even had been a girl. Because I cant always tell and I look real hard at them.

I have changed my avatar picture now. Thats wasnt me before. Although strange, I do wear glasses.

I have changed my avatar picture now. Thats wasnt me before. Although strange, I do wear glasses.

I know. Please turn down that classical music on Tuesday evenings....it upsets my budgie.

• Like 2