How Many Times Until It Sinks In

muythai2013

I cannot believe he even told me they never had sex.

thats one i would keep to my self

His girl might not even had been a girl. Because I cant always tell and I look real hard at them.

Yeah but you wear glasses to be fair. rolleyes.gif

I have changed my avatar picture now. Thats wasnt me before. Although strange, I do wear glasses.

What a strange thing to do, it's me in my avatar.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe he even told me they never had sex.

thats one i would keep to my self

His girl might not even had been a girl. Because I cant always tell and I look real hard at them.

Yeah but you wear glasses to be fair. rolleyes.gif

I have changed my avatar picture now. Thats wasnt me before. Although strange, I do wear glasses.
she had a daughter so she was a woman, so having a daughter means she has obviously had sex before to someone, and still cannot give it to a man who is buying you a house, and he still bought it.

Got done once but for very little, this doesn't matter I am Yorkshire man that lived in Scotland a long time. Tighter than a ducks ,well you know.

Now for me it's three years dating, gprs tracking, phone bugging and a chastity belt, seriously these girls have a sixth sense who have just got off the plane.

I could write a book on rip offs but realise there are true love cases, a bloke I know is skint lives in a shack and his missus walks around all day singing and smiling.

L'Amore

As I suspected, she had to be a woman, no man would even a lady boy would xxxx you over in style like that. I mean it would have taken just a few minutes and she would have got a house. I mean a house and once she was in it, didnt even speak to him, did he not have any sort of legal protection or was he guided like so many the thermonuclear missle below the naval.

Edited by metisdead
The profanity may be disguised, still profanity nonetheless, you may consider stopping this habit.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

her legs were harder to part.

all the money on that house would have paid for many good times and twice as many short times.

"Lead a horse to water...."

Its up to him.....maybe he enjoys being walked all over.....its a strange world indeed.

True. It seems some do.

I know a guy here in Australia whose wife of only a few years obtained permanent residence, left him, kept the house and a near-new car (all of which he had purchased). Her family lives in a mini-mansion in Khon Kaen (which he had funded).

He works, lives in a small flat, drives a beat-up old Camry and travels to Thailand whenever he can ...... to 'look for' another one!

Got done once but for very little, this doesn't matter I am Yorkshire man that lived in Scotland a long time. Tighter than a ducks ,well you know.

Now for me it's three years dating, gprs tracking, phone bugging and a chastity belt, seriously these girls have a sixth sense who have just got off the plane.

I could write a book on rip offs but realise there are true love cases, a bloke I know is skint lives in a shack and his missus walks around all day singing and smiling.

L'Amore

No I think it a mental issue wink.png

As I suspected, she had to be a woman, no man would even a lady boy would xxxx you over in style like that. I mean it would have taken just a few minutes and she would have got a house. I mean a house and once she was in it, didnt even speak to him, did he not have any sort of legal protection or was he guided like so many the thermonuclear missle below the naval.

no legal comeback, they were not married or anything, he spoke to her for 6 months on the net, and only spent about a total of a month with her.

L'Amore

No I think it a mental issue wink.png

Love is definitely a mental issue.

• Like 2

no legal comeback, they were not married or anything, he spoke to her for 6 months on the net, and only spent about a total of a month with her.

At least he learned his lessom with girl #2. Marry her and then get screwed.

At least he learned his lessom with girl #2. Marry her and then get screwed.
now he is hanging for the divorce so he can marry number 3.

he is very happy because she is not greedy he said, although there is the issue of the sin sod, she has asked for a million baht and he does not have it.

I stopped reading after the second paragraph,just trolling BS,why waste your own time posting it and everybody elses reading it?

Two minutes I'll never get back but could have been worse!

Obviously good enough for a replybiggrin.png

• Like 2

TENDENCY. All about tendencies, and they are hard to change, if at all possible.

Some have tendencies to be generous, some to be cheap, some to be happy, some to be morose, some to be optimistic, some to be pessimistic.

Now this guy's tendency is what? To fall in love and believe I would surmise... Or have a tendency for romantic love, and think he might find that in Thailand...

Because strangely, his IQ might not be very low after all .

TENDENCY. All about tendencies, and they are hard to change, if at all possible.

Some have tendencies to be generous, some to be cheap, some to be happy, some to be morose, some to be optimistic, some to be pessimistic.

Now this guy's tendency is what? To fall in love and believe I would surmise... Or have a tendency for romantic love, and think he might find that in Thailand...

Because strangely, his IQ might not be very low after all .

he is surprisingly not a stupid guy.

He has a tendency to treat them like a charity case, like he is doing something special.

Thank you,Muythai2013,this is the funniest post I have ever read on ThaiVisa.It made me laugh more than any television sit/com.Come to think of it, you should write a synopsis of it and send it to a television company.They would commission a series and you could give the money to your mate to get him out of trouble.

"what does it take for the penny to drop and became more cautious."

And you thought recounting his sad tale for all the world to "enjoy" on ThaiVisa would help him to solve his problem?

Odd how many threads are started to discuss the behavior of members' "friends."

• Like 1

The guy is in denial of another sexual choice

He keeps making the same huge mistakes to convince himself there is something wrong with him and women.

He should try something different like blokes of his own culture

A sad tale .I know a guy who is doing the same thing he has had several girlfriends over the years he has'nt spent real big money helped them set up business etc and all the ones i met i could see after 5mins talking with them he has made another mistake.

He is a really nice guy but for some reason he just stumbles from one useless relationship straight into another he just has no idea what to look for now, i'm no expert but even i can see some of the things he does wrong he just looks like a Buffalo and a easy touch.

But as the OP says it's not easy to have a word without doing more damage.

C'est la vie

Thank you,Muythai2013,this is the funniest post I have ever read on ThaiVisa.It made me laugh more than any television sit/com.Come to think of it, you should write a synopsis of it and send it to a television company.They would commission a series and you could give the money to your mate to get him out of trouble.

if you made a sitcom it would appear to unbelievable,lol.

to the other posters, stop with the fantasies about oh when you post about a friend it is really you.

many hear know me know, I have a wife and 2 children, one is only ten months old.

if it was about me you would know, people here know i shoot straight even when it gets me suspended.

• Like 1

I stopped reading after the second paragraph,just trolling BS,why waste your own time posting it and everybody elses reading it?

nothing S@#ts me more then a fool that calls you a troll when its fact, think you we will miss you here anyway do you.

go to another post its that simple but dont make accusations when for all you know it could very well be true.

I completely agree. Calling posters a troll, is offensive. Especially, when your in the middle of a discussion. The OP and other posters, myself included have all made constructive comments. Comments that perhaps a visitor or regular poster may find themselves in a position and we could make a real difference to their lives.

What difference has your post made (Eesat), calling people a troll. None.

I dunno Call it like you see it? If I may, this post comes across as a troll post? Unbelievable bad luck? I read it through and have to agree that it does come across as a troll post. If my statement upsets some TV members then so be it. Some people on this forum really get off on negative stories about Thailand, Thai people, and the Thai gf/w, so this particular post must have some TV readers quite happy???

Edited by MILT
  • Like 1

Find some new friends.

Edit: In fact that's cruel....but so be it. Too many mistakes....is your mate a bit autistic then?

there are a lot of foolish people in Thailand but his story takes the cake, I have only told a very small portion of the story to.

I have never seen anything like this.

I got done over once....never again.

Twice is silly...thrice more so and on and on.

Many here will have one mark on their card....most perhaps. sad.png

Not yet.

Not as far as thai or any females go as yet, but have been grazed a little in the building game here.

But it's all swings and roundabouts.

if you made a sitcom it would appear to unbelievable,lol.

to the other posters, stop with the fantasies about oh when you post about a friend it is really you.

many hear know me know, I have a wife and 2 children, one is only ten months old.

if it was about me you would know, people here know i shoot straight even when it gets me suspended.

Clever-- coffee1.gif

nothing S@#ts me more then a fool that calls you a troll when its fact, think you we will miss you here anyway do you.

go to another post its that simple but dont make accusations when for all you know it could very well be true.

I completely agree. Calling posters a troll, is offensive. Especially, when your in the middle of a discussion. The OP and other posters, myself included have all made constructive comments. Comments that perhaps a visitor or regular poster may find themselves in a position and we could make a real difference to their lives.

What difference has your post made (Eesat), calling people a troll. None.

I dunno Call it like you see it? If I may, this post comes across as a troll post? Unbelievable bad luck? I read it through and have to agree that it does come across as a troll post. If my statement upsets some TV members then so be it. Some people on this forum really get off on negative stories about Thailand, Thai people, and the Thai gf/w, so this particular post must have some TV readers quite happy???
you make a very good point, however I don't see it as a negative post towards anything Thai.

I see him as the one at fault, you give a dog a bone you don't complain when they don't give it back.

If I was the first girl I would have taken the house, what other chance would you ever get to have a house just handed to you like that.

and if the story sounds umbelievable its a good thing I did not tell the full story because it would out do the wizard of oz.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the fish memory story. Fish sees a worm on a hook and thinks "Hmmm.....that looks tasty", takes a bite, hook hurts like hell but the fish escapes and thinks "Bugger, won't do that again!" Three seconds later the fish sees the same worm on the same hook and thinks "Hmmm....that looks tasty.............etc etc".

Your friend needs some serious therapy of some sort, in the same way that a kleptomaniac needs therapy. He is obviously hooked on whatever sort of "high" he is getting from his actions and from what you have said he cannot see the wood for the trees. In fact it's worse, he's denying there is any wood or any trees at all.

Reminds me of the fish memory story. Fish sees a worm on a hook and thinks "Hmmm.....that looks tasty", takes a bite, hook hurts like hell but the fish escapes and thinks "Bugger, won't do that again!" Three seconds later the fish sees the same worm on the same hook and thinks "Hmmm....that looks tasty.............etc etc".

Your friend needs some serious therapy of some sort, in the same way that a kleptomaniac needs therapy. He is obviously hooked on whatever sort of "high" he is getting from his actions and from what you have said he cannot see the wood for the trees. In fact it's worse, he's denying there is any wood or any trees at all.

In a strange way he is even starting to try and act like a Thai, calling non Thai people farang when he is one himself.

giving himself a Thai nickname amongst other things.