The Chinese A̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ Are Here!

WinnieTheKhwai

hahahah I should start a "Chinese basic language course" for expats for befriending girls...maybe I will have a wider audience than the Chinese cultural invite ;-) Good on you whatblether....let me know when you want to practice !

As for Kimchee....I can only say they are spicy, hot to the mouth for a reason...love is so sweet but the seperation ...I believe they invented the rollerblades, earplugs and express immigration for a reason.

Strong determined woman with lots of opinion, if you enjoy that in a relationship, they are really really devoted to their partners and make great wives...but Seoul traffic madness, the cold bitter winters, North koreans missiles and the food does not agree with my system...so unfortunately I have to pass..at least I have tried !

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I be that 1 child policy isn't looking so clever now 55555 seriously though what kind of knock on effects will that create say 30 years down the line?

I've never really had any negative run ins with Chinese tourists aside from a few rude ones trying to jump queues. I noticed quite a few hanging about in new tiger in Patong on my lazy trip and none of them seemed to be having any fun. On at least 3 nights I saw mixed groups sitting at the bars nursing 1 drink each for nearly an hour.

More girls for me then. No complaints here.

And, Lawrence,

With all these languages you speak, how are we to know whether you are Wu Wu Wu Wuing, or Haa Haa Haa Haaing when you write something like this?::

"55555 it's an interesting language to learn"

Would you please kindly just supply us with another code so we know?

try this kekekekekekeekekek ...

this is what the korean girls like to put on their messengers ...same same as 5555555 :-) I think better stick to emotion icons ...so much easier !

• 2 weeks later...

"but i think i will go and buy some ear plugs for my other customers and install a spitoon outside.."

Those days of Mao and Nixon in Beijing with a spittoon between them are over.

These days, we are polite.

So cuspidors if you please.

And by the way, if it is only to be "spitoons" from you,

Then best you learn how to spell them before you install them.

"Mr Wang's words were published on the website of the People's Daily, the Chinese Communist Party's main newspaper.

"Improving the civilised quality of the citizens and building a good image of Chinese tourists are the obligations of governments at all levels and relevant agencies and companies," he said."

So next time you have a complaint, you really ought to contact Xi JinPing.

Start at the top with your complaints.

surprised to read the excuses; but often there,s no smoke without fire.

I dont have a problem with them, I need them; but i think i will go and buy some ear plugs for my other customers and install a spitoon outside..............just as a precaution of course.

Does this mean they ignore other custumers and speak load, as possible with as many as possible at the same time just like Americans?

• Like 1

surprised to read the excuses; but often there,s no smoke without fire.

I dont have a problem with them, I need them; but i think i will go and buy some ear plugs for my other customers and install a spitoon outside..............just as a precaution of course.

I lived in HK for 12 years and often went to Kwai Chung area for YumCha. At least 1 to 200 yards away from the restaurant(s) you could hear a buzzing gradualy increasing in to a wall of sound as you entered the room. The language is Cantonese and they ALL speak at the same time!

Coarse and incredibly loud,always looked forward to it!Never found spoken Mandarin to be anywhere near close to that.

The closest I have come to the HK experience was being in the same room at a local restaurant here in Chiangmai with 10 Americans,that was a similar though much more an unpleasant experience,and not just my opinion. Apologies to quiet Americans (Or is that an oxymoron?)

"Apologies to quiet Americans (Or is that an oxymoron?)"

When you say 'oxymoron',

Don't you secretly just mean 'morons'?

(I'll give you 50 Baht for your 'Thailand' name though.)

I had to get up early 10 years to get that name,think I will keep it!

As for Americans,I have a number of friends from the new world.Just seems that when the are in a group (Gaggle?) the noise level sometimes reaches painful heights.

This is why I don't associate with that crowd.

In fact, after decades apart from them

I truly no longer understand them.

Totally different culture now.

And, yes, you are correct,

They are pretty loud in every way.

Most of them.

In fact, what I have gradually realized is that after living in Asia for a while, there is just three classes of people. The Asians, the western whites, and the guys with African decent.

I normally just spend my time with the Asians, and so for me now to try to make some fine distinction between UK, France, Canada, American, what have you, is just too boring. They all look alike to me. And they all have more or less the same culture. They are OK to be around for short periods of time. But I don't really care where in the west they come from.

The Asians, or maybe the East Asians, they too all share a fairly similar culture, and I prefer it. So I prefer to spend my time with them. The Koreans I meet are not too different from the Japanese, who are like people from Taiwan in many respects, and so on, etc, etc, etc.

Now the guys from Africa I rarely see over here. I just don't know too many of African decent or I would try them out. There are quite a few in China, and they have a hard time fitting in to the culture there due to racial reasons, and I have not seen one Black guy since I have been in Thailand that I can recall. But I lead a very sheltered life so far in these parts.

So Americans are OK, but I do not prefer them.

And Chinese I do prefer.

Thai are just about like the Chinese I know, with some important differences.

I could go on,

But I do not wish to sound like some moron.

Had 6 Hong kong ladies in this aft....combined with my own 7 Thai ladies. Imagine it; yap yap yada yada; it was like a hen party here....

had to find solace out in the town with a beer or two so i was already switched off when i came back...

I love them all really smile.png .....

thank you God for bringing me to Thailand.

One thing I noticed were lots of little old Chinese females on bicycles wobbling their way through traffic and doing things that were not safe for anyone. It's just one more thing to watch out for when riding my motorbike. Its like an obstacle course of moving objects.