Least Expensive Sunday Roast Is Where?

udonthani1

Roast what?

I know places that do a decent chicken or pork roast lunch for 99B, and lamb for 50B or so extra. And lots more places that do something similar for 150/250B. The best choice for cheap Sunday lunches is on the darkside, and the best value for fancy carvery places is in town.

Mmm. I just fancy a nice roast for later today.

Roast what?

I know places that do a decent chicken or pork roast lunch for 99B, and lamb for 50B or so extra. And lots more places that do something similar for 150/250B. The best choice for cheap Sunday lunches is on the darkside, and the best value for fancy carvery places is in town.

Mmm. I just fancy a nice roast for later today.

Please name locations and prices. Thank you.

Not bad value is sea side one behind pink lady on beach road. It's not the best but it's great for price Roast Chicken start's at about 150bt with R/Beef at 170bt good portions with all the trimmings include's mustard horse raddish + lot's of other English goodies. Smoking outside non in the aircon. Tip eat quick in the aircon as it will go cold. They also have a full Thai menu.

Open all day roast's available every day from morning to night.

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 1

Not bad value is sea side one behind pink lady on beach road. It's not the best but it's great for price Roast Chicken start's at about 150bt with R/Beef at 170bt good portions with all the trimmings include's mustard horse raddish + lot's of other English goodies. Smoking outside non in the aircon. Tip eat quick in the aircon as it will go cold. They also have a full Thai menu.

Yes, I`ve been there a few times, as you say good for the money, not the best but OK.

They do a lamb roast but I`d welcome any suggestions for any other Central Pattaya place doing a good lamb roast.

I would say that for the money, 249 baht, the Robins Nest on Soi Diana does a fabulous Sunday carvery. They go all out, and the food is delicious. Includes ice cream for desert as well I believe. Very nice restaurant as well.

• Like 1

Yes, I`ve been there a few times, as you say good for the money, not the best but OK.

They do a lamb roast but I`d welcome any suggestions for any other Central Pattaya place doing a good lamb roast.

The OP asked for cheap if you want more expencive 'not always good value' just look up roast dinner's in Pattaya there's loads.

Off topic bickering posts and quoted replies removed, also smart alec troll post, if you have nothing constructive to add to the topic then please stay out of it.

• 1 month later...

Pig and Whistle at the front of Jomtien Complex

it does a psuedo roast

good roast potatoes peas broccoli gravey - but the meat is not off the bone - its more like off a roll

at $220 for beef or pork its good value

What ?? are you buying the whole pig/cow??