Canadian Passport Photos

buckeye

Has anyone had any experience getting passport photos taken in CM for a Canadian passport renewal. Canada has specific shoulder to top of the head sizes for the pic and I am getting no where fast in Tak. I have called the consulate but no one has gotten back to me. THANKS

Try the Kodak shop to the east of Narawat Bridge left side heading from the river towards Railway Station. Got UK passport photos done last week. They'll print to your requirements. They also have a chart on the wall with various embassy specs.

Try the Kodak shop to the east of Narawat Bridge left side heading from the river towards Railway Station. Got UK passport photos done last week. They'll print to your requirements. They also have a chart on the wall with various embassy specs.

There's a similar kodak place opposite the The Plaza hotel on Sridonchai Road.

There's a similar kodak place opposite the The Plaza hotel on Sridonchai Road.

And another one that has a chart of different sizes, printed and cut to you specs. It's called the Photo Bud on Chang Phuak Just take your passport with you and get the correct size done.

Google maps: 18.797311,98.986328