Ship Caught Smuggling Logs Worth 10 Million Thb

Rimmer

Ship Caught Smuggling Logs Worth 10 Million THB

sh.jpg

A Navy ship intercepted a Cambodian fishing boat in Rayong bay and seized nearly 300 cut Siamese rosewood logs worth 10 million THB. The ship’s pilot said he was hired to deliver the logs to a location in Vietnam, and did not know anything else.

SATTAHIP – April 28, 2013 [PDN]; at 12:15 a.m., a report of a suspicious boat suspected of smuggling wood was received by Vice Admiral Roongsak Sereesawat, the Commissioner of Navy section.

He commanded Capt. Soravuth Chawana, the Commander of Chaophraya royal boat, to bring the navy’s boat out of Laemthien port, Amphur Sattahip, Chonburi province, to search the area of Rayong bay for the suspicious boat.

Joining the operation were the officers from the naval inspection department, the unit of protection for the conservation of forests at Chonburi, and the Department of Forestry and Customs.

Enforcement officials found the big fishing boat with a length of 9 wahs traveling in Rayong bay. The boat was a white color with a green strip, nationality Cambodian with a Thai flag. When the boat operator saw the Navy ship, he tried to speed up his boat to escape.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/29/ship-caught-smuggling-logs-worth-10-million-thb/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-09-29

Mum has a house from the sixties, made of black rosewood. 24 logs make the base , 1 ft by 1 ft, lenght 22 feet. Plus the floor planks and the beams holding the floors. Anyone here who can give me a tipp , obtaining a paper to make this wood legal when the house is demolished, and any suggestions what to do with it ? Guitar shelves ? BLACK ROSEWOOD, the whole f..g house, yeah.

• Like 2

Mum has a house from the sixties, made of black rosewood. 24 logs make the base , 1 ft by 1 ft, lenght 22 feet. Plus the floor planks and the beams holding the floors. Anyone here who can give me a tipp , obtaining a paper to make this wood legal when the house is demolished, and any suggestions what to do with it ? Guitar shelves ? BLACK ROSEWOOD, the whole f..g house, yeah.

can spare me a piece gonna be great for that bass guitar i'm building