Songkran

Lisa28

Can anyone tell me if restaurants, shops etc are open during Songkran - April 13th to 15th?

Thanks.

L

Everything should be open as per normal during those dates (well, probably wetter than normal ! :o )

Apparently, the "official" date(s) for Songkran in Pattaya are the 18-19th of April.

in bangkok that is not always true- a lot of shops close down because the proprietors go home for the holidays. i had trouble finding food last year during songkran, so i suggest stocking up.

All the major shopping centres, supermarkets and 7elevens etc, should be open.

Most of the smaller family run business' will probably be closed.

It's probably a good idea to stock up before hand as you will get soaked during Songkran if you a carrying any shopping, regardless if you want to get soaked or not.

All the major shopping centres, supermarkets and 7elevens etc, should be open.

Most of the smaller family run business' will probably be closed.

It's probably a good idea to stock up before hand as you will get soaked during Songkran if you a carrying any shopping, regardless if you want to get soaked or not.

Yes i would like to agree, condoms always seem to be the best idea for protection :o:D

Can anyone tell me if restaurants, shops etc are open during Songkran - April 13th to 15th?

Thanks.

L

Everything should be open as per normal during those dates (well, probably wetter than normal ! :o )

Apparently, the "official" date(s) for Songkran in Pattaya are the 18-19th of April.

Official dates are 13-15 ... Pattaya and a few other places celebrate on some odd days :-)

Almost everything will be open ... true that some mom and pop places in BKK may be closed ... but that's about it. ((maybe even a few farang owned places as some of the old codgers run away to Singapore))