Thank You God

Well, round 3 was still sublime.

She snuggled into my neck early this morning, quietly snoozing away...and in the half light of early morning, I looked at her beautiful little face...and then, quite unexpectedly, had the "L" word slip into my mind.

Oh dear...........

Steady as she goes Phronesis...

Not up to the spooning stage yet?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What would you do?

I have met this beautiful little girl and I just CAN'T leave it alone.

I just tried to have a nap...but the scent of her on my pillow just drove me nuts.

So now I am sitting here again...dead in the water...haven't got a bloody thing done all week...but as happy as I have been in a decade.

It would seem that love is a lot more problematic when it arrives late in ones life.

Didn't see that one coming...

Wake up child, or your millions will be gone by years end.

What would you do?

I just tried to have a nap...but the scent of her on my pillow just drove me nuts.

So now I am sitting here again...dead in the water...haven't got a bloody thing done all week...but as happy as I have been in a decade.

It would seem that love is a lot more problematic when it arrives late in ones life.

We will see about that...

So far I have spent a total of about 300THB on her for noodles and fruit.

This morning she showed me her monthly pay slips, she makes 14kTHB per month as well as some OT bonuses. Month just gone she made just on 17KTHB as she did a chunk of OT to cover for others in her office who went home for Songkran.

Had a night out with expat friends last night...took the desperate and dateless advice given in post #80.

This morning I picked her up and took her to work. We had lunch at Central food court on the way.

There were two stinking beer gutted old Aussie tourists blokes there. They were both dressed the same: thongs, Chang wife beater, baseball cap with boxing kangaroo, cheap shorts. They also had their utterly horrid battle axe wives with them. Anyway my girl was walking a little ahead of me as I stopped to refund my food card and the two guys couldn't take their eyes off her tight little skirt. One of them craned his neck around for the best view until his wife punched him in the arm and gave him the death stare.

She is staying at my place tonight.

I am down to the last Ibuprofen pill. Need to buy some more tomorrow.

What would you do?

This morning she showed me her monthly pay slips, she makes 14kTHB per month as well as some OT bonuses. Month just gone she made just on 17KTHB as she did a chunk of OT to cover for others in her office who went home for Songkran.

Had a night out with expat friends last night...took the desperate and dateless advice given in post #80.

This morning I picked her up and took her to work. We had lunch at Central food court on the way.

There were two stinking beer gutted old Aussie tourists blokes there. They were both dressed the same: thongs, Chang wife beater, baseball cap with boxing kangaroo, cheap shorts. They also had their utterly horrid battle axe wives with them. Anyway my girl was walking a little ahead of me as I stopped to refund my food card and the two guys couldn't take their eyes off her tight little skirt. One of them craned his neck around for the best view until his wife punched him in the arm and gave him the death stare.

Not interested in picking on you but some parts of your story just do not really add up.

She is a law graduate but her salary is 14K? the new minimum is 15K and that is not for law.

She is a goodie goodie but wears skirts tight enough to get the attention.

My best wishes wai.gif

She snuggled into my neck early this morning, quietly snoozing away...and in the half light of early morning, I looked at her beautiful little face...and then, quite unexpectedly, had the "L" word slip into my mind.

Oh dear...........

the "L" word?

Lust?

Loneliness?

Lothario?

Oh dear...........

the "L" word?

Lust?

Loneliness?

Lothario?

LOATHSOME ????

Oh dear...........

the "L" word?

Lust?

Loneliness?

Lothario?

The L word, ladyboy?

• Like 2

So far I have spent a total of about 300THB on her for noodles and fruit.This morning she showed me her monthly pay slips, she makes 14kTHB per month as well as some OT bonuses. Month just gone she made just on 17KTHB as she did a chunk of OT to cover for others in her office who went home for Songkran.

Come on Phronesis, only 300THB you have spent on her?

Food: 300 Baht

Petrol for scooter: 100 baht

Drink when dancing: cost unknown

Ibuprofen: 20 baht

The cost of your heart: priceless

• Like 2

Had heaps to do today.

Got absolutely nothing done.

It has been a long while since a girl has stopped me in my tracks...

Is she white skinned aND Chinese Thai,and does she hate brown skin

No..not Chinese Thai. She is from the south and studied at Songkla. She is neither white nor black. About middle range... That is just fine with me, I hate the "yellow" look of many of the office girls. To me that skin colour just looks unhealthy.

Had heaps to do today.

No..not Chinese Thai. She is from the south and studied at Songkla. She is neither white nor black. About middle range... That is just fine with me, I hate the "yellow" look of many of the office girls. To me that skin colour just looks unhealthy.

So she is muslim? you better have an exit plan thumbsup.gif

What would you do?

Not interested in picking on you but some parts of your story just do not really add up.

She is a law graduate but her salary is 14K? the new minimum is 15K and that is not for law.

She is a goodie goodie but wears skirts tight enough to get the attention.

My best wishes wai.gif

I don't know about applicable payrates...don't claim to be an expert...I just know that I flick through a half dozen or so of her pay slips this morning. The minimum after tax on any of them was just over 14K and the maximum was just under 19K. When I asked why her pay was different each month she explained about the overtime bonuses.

With regard to her work outfit, it is a uniform...

>>So far I have spent a total of about 300THB on her for noodles and fruit.This morning she showed me her monthly pay slips, she makes 14kTHB per month as well as some OT bonuses. Month just gone she made just on 17KTHB as she did a chunk of OT to cover for others in her office who went home for Songkran.

Come on Phronesis, only 300THB you have spent on her?

Food: 300 Baht

Petrol for scooter: 100 baht

Drink when dancing: cost unknown

Ibuprofen: 20 baht

The cost of your heart: priceless

Ok Bookman, you pulled me up on another thread for not referencing Thoreau. (Oh...and as an aside..you will be in a world of hurt if you want to joust with me over books). So to make amends I will make a detailed account of my expenditure in accordance with Chapter 1 of Walden:

THB

210 goong gattad

120 noodles x 3

160 other restaurant food x 2

90 soda and diet coke at dance venue x 2 *

160 condoms and lube (quantity remaining at hand) **

80 fruit (banannas and mangoes)

120 electricity (for aircon) and water while at my place

40 laundry for bed sheets and towels

600 fuel

20 ibuprofen

15 toothbrush for use at my place

1615 TOTAL

* I don't drink alcohol. Neither does she

** some superfluity here. Only required deep into follow up sessions

Edited by Phronesis

I don't know about applicable payrates...don't claim to be an expert...I just know that I flick through a half dozen or so of her pay slips this morning. The minimum after tax on any of them was just over 14K and the maximum was just under 19K. When I asked why her pay was different each month she explained about the overtime bonuses.

With regard to her work outfit, it is a uniform...

THere is no tax on salary bracket in which she is in. You sure you were looking at her pay slips and not her friends?

Also why would she give you her payslips?

Extra tight skirts is a uniform for law office? Is it some kind of special law?

• Like 1

Had heaps to do today.

So she is muslim? you better have an exit plan thumbsup.gif

Buddhist

Buddhist

Phewww, you safe then, carry on:thumbsup:

I have really bad experience bout buddhism, with a so called gf that totally ignore me in bed and instead start chanting to buddha, great romance !

What would you do?

My wife gets that look.

The one from others, not to me.

• Like 1

So she is muslim? you better have an exit plan

It is a (common) mistake to assume someone from southern Thailand is Muslim: Songklha for example has only around 20 % Muslim population, I believe.

Pattani, Narathiwat, and Yala are where they have majority Muslim populations - ethncially Malay for the most part - but even those three combined make up less than a quarter of the Muslim population of Thailand.

And of course there are Muslim communities (ethnically Thai, Burmese, Cham, or Chinese) throughout the country. I live in one here in Central Thailand. (Like many of my neighbors, I don't happen to be a Muslim).

• Like 1

This morning she showed me her monthly pay slips, she makes 14kTHB per month as well as some OT bonuses.

And you have been dating her less the two weeks? blink.png

Edited by Morakot

>

Ok Bookman, you pulled me up on another thread for not referencing Thoreau. (Oh...and as an aside..you will be in a world of hurt if you want to joust with me over books). So to make amends I will make a detailed account of my expenditure in accordance with Chapter 1 of Walden:

Ts

If it comes to identifying rare/valuable/unusual books then I would make a meal of you.

If it is quoting literature or identifying passages of prose then you more than likely would wipe the floor with me.

>

Ts

If it comes to identifying rare/valuable/unusual books then I would make a meal of you.

If it is quoting literature or identifying passages of prose then you more than likely would wipe the floor with me.

Oh really...and what if I told you that one of my income streams while putting myself through university was buying and selling books?

Are you Australian? If so, you have probably already seen me at Bookfest....

https://twitter.com/Bookfest

What would you do?

Why would any girl you've just met be showing you her monthly payslips?It's quite sad that a grown man has to post his little fantasies about being a millionaire and dating a 'stunning lawyer'cheesy.gif on a forum just to get his rocks off!

Takes all sorts I guess!

• Like 1

"160 condoms and lube (quantity remaining at hand) **"

Why would a twentysomething girl need lube,there are few reasons? :

1.) You repulse her secretly and she is dryer than a Saharan Dust Storm!

2.) She's a Shim!

3.) You are using the wrong hole but I certainly can't see any self-respecting Thai girl allowing that after just meeting!

So which is it?
There are more holes in your story than a Swiss cheese!coffee1.gif