Truevisions Tv Anywhere

sidelines

Not a huge fan of Truevisions and still deciding whether or not to drop them or downgrade from my Gold package when EPL season finishes but they are making a bit of an effort (mainly, it has to be said, because they have lost the EPL rights).

I tried unsuccessfully to register for TV Anywhere a few weeks back via True 3G H but the system was re-launched today with those with Platinum and Gold packages receiving a one year's "free trial".

Anyway, Truevisions customer service contacted me today and invited me to register for the new service.

Bit of a hassle as I had to download the TV Anywhere App from the Thailand Itunes store which I was not registered with. But did this and after entering my True ID (which I created last week during my first aborted attempt to register to the system) and smart card number, most of the non HD Gold package channels were available to me on my Ipad via WiFi or 3G.

Bit of a boon if you are travelling but not sure if it is enough incentive to stay with True.

Word of caution, some of the instructions in the set up are in Thai.

Lost the EPL right ? Does that means the Premiership League football live will be shortened.? I prefer the channel that provide all Premiership League football. If they dont have, i wont bother to renew the contract.

You haven't been here long have you?

There's a thread running devoted to True losing the EPL rights and it's been known for many months that there will be NO EPL at all on True Visions next season, the way it stands at the moment.

Lost the EPL right ? Does that means the Premiership League football live will be shortened.? I prefer the channel that provide all Premiership League football. If they dont have, i wont bother to renew the contract.

There's a thread running devoted to True losing the EPL rights and it's been known for many months that there will be NO EPL at all on True Visions next season, the way it stands at the moment.

Hello. Been here since June last year, I bought a condo in 2005, not living there yet til my retirement. Tenant living there at the moment. I plans to buy a Tv channel that shows Premiership Football, Snooker, Cricket, golf, etc. That what i am looking for and preparing. I dont want to watch the match at 3 am in the bar, you know. Thanks for telling me where to go in this forum. Many thanks,

Hello. Been here since June last year, I bought a condo in 2005, not living there yet til my retirement. Tenant living there at the moment. I plans to buy a Tv channel that shows Premiership Football, Snooker, Cricket, golf, etc. That what i am looking for and preparing. I dont want to watch the match at 3 am in the bar, you know. Thanks for telling me where to go in this forum. Many thanks,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/631030-truevisions-prepares-for-life-after-epl/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/615853-true-epl-coverage/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/631030-truevisions-prepares-for-life-after-epl/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/615853-true-epl-coverage/