Getting Violent On Sukhumvit

monochaser

Saturday night around 2am across from Nana mini mart I witness a Japanese guy visciously kicking a Ladyboy on the ground repeatedly until an angry mob started punching the guy in the face till he was on the ground when the kicking of him ensued. Cooler heads soon prevailed.

On Sun night, at the tables btw soi 5 and 7 a drunk farang was being chewed out by an angry thai girl. He would try and walk away from her but she grabbed ahold of his shirt to keep him there. The argument went on for 15 minutes. Then suddenly the girl took a fizzy water bottle and smashed it against his face. He was bleeding profusely and escaped to the street dazed.

Really wacky weekend I would say

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night around 2am across from Nana mini mart I witness a Japanese guy visciously kicking a Ladyboy on the ground repeatedly until an angry mob started punching the guy in the face till he was on the ground when the kicking of him ensued. Cooler heads soon prevailed.

On Sun night, at the tables btw soi 5 and 7 a drunk farang was being chewed out by an angry thai girl. He would try and walk away from her but she grabbed ahold of his shirt to keep him there. The argument went on for 15 minutes. Then suddenly the girl took a fizzy water bottle and smashed it against his face. He was bleeding profusely and escaped to the street dazed.

99% of people on here will have come to Thailand as a tourist.90 odd % of people on here will have enjoyed the BG's, what wrong with that ? What rattles me is Farangs harping on abt don't do this, don't go there, and shouting whore, whore , whore is a sure fire way to get a slap if you ever come near me.

I live in a tourist area and I like it here, its a choice, some of you dick heads commenting are severly dissillusioned people.Iam very successful, intelligent and live in Pattaya where is the problem ??? One or two comments on this thread really make me hope I meet some of you down a dark alley and then I'll address correctly some truelly awful comments made abt both Expats and Thais, and anyone talking abt Thai ladies no matter what they do and refering to them as Whores deserve to be thrown out the country.Your Scumbags.

:o EPG

Guess we should call expatgaz in for a little bit of public order :D

Only caught the tail end of that one, the ladyboy sure was fvcked up.. The guy who seemed to be the center of it all didnt have a scratch on him tho :o

Only caught the tail end of that one, the ladyboy sure was fvcked up.. The guy who seemed to be the center of it all didnt have a scratch on him tho :o

Ladyboy got the worst of it? Strange - usually they all come out of the works when one of their own is being attacked?

Well hate to make assumptions, but some of them katoys have it coming!

When they grab your crotch while you are peacefully walking by for example.. One time 2 of them started fondling me as I past, one put its hand into my pocket- grabbed me wallet & tried to pull it out!!

I was a bit shocked, thinking, "Did that just happen?" as I walked away from them. Good thing I walked because my anger started increasing evermore..

I have to say next time I will not be so forgiving :o

Exactly why i stay away from those areas on weekends!! in fact most of the time.

I would of liked to see that...how much were the tickets?

Drunken violence can rear it's ugly head anywhere across the world at 2am on a Sunday morning.

It's not just the areas in Sukhumvit that suffer from violence.

In Bangkok, I've seen a couple of big battles involving Thais in the entertainment areas of Ratchada soi 4 and Khampeng Phet as well.

:o:D

Only caught the tail end of that one, the ladyboy sure was fvcked up.. The guy who seemed to be the center of it all didnt have a scratch on him tho :D

Ladyboy got the worst of it? Strange - usually they all come out of the works when one of their own is being attacked?

Defender of the Realm wasn't there? :D <just teasing Brit>

:o:D

Only caught the tail end of that one, the ladyboy sure was fvcked up.. The guy who seemed to be the center of it all didnt have a scratch on him tho :D

Defender of the Realm wasn't there? :D <just teasing Brit>

:D

I make a point on changing directions, crossing a street to avoid an illegal fondling. Mate of mine got the same treatment grabbed his tackle and tried to grab his wallet w/other hand. He was yelling for someone to hit the katoey. The katoey ran off w/naught after we finally realized what was going on. (one of the hazards of beach rd :D ) Never been bothered in BKK, guess I'm lucky or not their type. :D

I was grabed too in Bkk (Sukhumvit, Khao San), but wallet - no.

interestingly - only katoeys do tat. I mean - if you are being grabed - surely that is katoey! (as I've read in one "guide" on Thailand that if someone tells you he is pure Thai - he is 100% chinese :o )

should be carefull with katoeys though - some of them can give back nicely ! I was told by one gal ("working" on Sukhumvit) the story how one arab guy with athletic form was taught this hard way by lady boy whom he mocked and ridiculed. catoey simply cicked sh1t of him ! :D I bet arrogant bastard deserved that !

That savage piece of shit thai ho should be in jail.

We are in a big city with millions of people so some shit bound to go down

Lets see though the probability of it being you are maybe 1 in a 3 million at any given moment unless your asking for it.

I could tell you stories about the violence I put up with in Chicago too.

At least there not a lot of guns floating around here because teens with guns is a recipe for disaster although I don’t want to question the right to bear arms that would be unpatriotic bah..

sorry i am getting ff the point...yeah better to stay home its safe

Get over it!

You see worse than that in a small Lancashire village most Saturday nights!

One tussle between a bloke and a Ladyboy and a bloke getting a swipe off his rentagirl is small potatoes.

I'd take Sukhumwit over some inbred Yorkshire shithole like Barnsley or Todmorden anyday.

Right, so you have watched a couple of fights, big deal. There will always be people who can't handle alcohol and get agressive. Happens everywhere, in fact I believe lower Sukhumvit is rather save. The katoeys never bother me either.

try walking the reeperbahn on a sunday morning :D

i mean this sh1t happens all over the world, because some people are just so fkg naive, you can see them all over thailand thinking this is paradise till they get fkd over, and then they wonder why :o

Edited by Terminator

because some people are just so fkg naive, you can see them all over thailand thinking this is paradise till they get fkd over, and then they wonder why :o

100% agree!! useless tourists - (oops some expats too!!)

I saw a Thai taxi driver coping a touch up in front of the Raja/Anne's Bar from a Thai in all white/the the help of 2 security dressed staff?that helped to restrain the Taxi driver! not much inflicted but my Thai G/F held me from just walking on that side the road,

he got in his cab and drowe off? while being kicked by the White Knight [under cover cop??]/ who knows wat it was all about? I don't? know! :o

I belive this gos on but to get involved is some thing else, stay away

• 2 years later...

Had a late knosh on Sukhumvit many times tween 12 and 3am.

Had one or two hands go down below, but I ALREADY know not

to carry a wallet at night were it can be had.

That's just common sense in ANY city.

Lots of katoeys studied mua thai as kids and young men,

many to defend against those attacks on their budding femininity.

Don't make them lose face, like any asian, and they leave you be too.

Just makes sense just to say :

nope, sorry, not interested, not my cuppa tea, married, etc.

and you get no hassle. A rare few are a tad more insistent,

but just keep walking.

Had dinner with friends, 2m / 2w, there just for the 1 am floor show.

If you aren't nasty, you don't get it back.

If you are with a 'companion' the girls back off,

aye this ones taken already.

A tad rough neighborhood, if you aren't thinking

but seen MUCH worse in NYC and Paris.

... One time 2 of them started fondling me as I past, one put its hand into my pocket- grabbed me wallet & tried to pull it out!!...

Wasn't on Sukhumvit just before you get to Asoke, was it? Been there, had that! :o

I also had an incident a few years ago same district and 2 Ladyboys appeoached and grabbed me,1 was distracting my attention whilke the other went for my pocket (he/she only managed to get away with a packet of cigs thank god he/she did not attempt other pocket) will never forget this because as soon as i realised there were gone never seen anybody move so fast in my life.where there went i dont know there were like there one minute gone the next , i was only walking minding my own business and i am normally streetwise,anyway this happened many years ago and dont frequent such areas now.

Well hate to make assumptions, but some of them katoys have it coming!

When they grab your crotch while you are peacefully walking by for example.. One time 2 of them started fondling me as I past, one put its hand into my pocket- grabbed me wallet & tried to pull it out!!

Happened to me too, but they did not pull out my wallet as i do not have one, but they managed to pull out some 100 baht bills...

Last time I stayed at the Nana, one drunken ladyboy would not leave farangs in the area alone. I tried to be nice, but it wouldn't back off and kept insisting that I take it upstairs. Finally, it grabbed me by the arm and while pushing it away, I accidently hit it in the face and it went ballistic.

I was happy to see that no other Thais intervened on its behalf, as they knew that it did this sort of thing every night (a real girl told me).

I decided to avoid the parking lot for the rest of my trip, but I did see it accosting several other farangs in a drunken stupor while they tried to push it away. I wonder if this is the same katoey?

A mate of mine warned a katoy twice,that if he grabbed his meat and 2 veg again he would slap him.My mate doesnt warn twice and he sparked him out.The cost was 2000 baht for him and the cops so not too bad for someone who didnt listen very well.

... One time 2 of them started fondling me as I past, one put its hand into my pocket- grabbed me wallet & tried to pull it out!!...

Wasn't on Sukhumvit just before you get to Asoke, was it? Been there, had that! :o

)Quote)

I also had an incident a few years ago same district and 2 Ladyboys appeoached and grabbed me,1 was distracting my attention whilke the other went for my pocket (he/she only managed to get away with a packet of cigs thank god he/she did not attempt other pocket) will never forget this because as soon as i realised there were gone never seen anybody move so fast in my life.

(quote)

where there went i dont know there were like there one minute gone the next , i was only walking minding my own business and i am normally streetwise,anyway this happened many years ago and dont frequent such areas now.

They opened up a wormhole and slithered back into it like the worms they are/were.

You know like those grey aliens that abduct people!