Epl, 2013/14 Season,who Will Be Broadcasting It In Thailand?

worgeordie

I know True Visions have lost the rights to broadcast EPL for next 3 seasons,

but how ,and where are we going to be able to view the matches ?, this season

is nearly at its end, and time will fly by until the new season starts,but I have

heard nothing from TCH or whatever they are called,about how they are going

to distribute ,or cost, or will it be a botched job like lots of things that go on here,

done at last minute or even after the season has started.

regards Worgeordie

I'd be more worried that they're broadcasting the Championship if I were you.

But just in case:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/615853-true-epl-coverage/page-6

Chicog, You are cruel !, but Toon supporters stick to the club through thick and thin,just look at the crowds they get when they even playing like sh@t,too many Frenches ? regards Worgeordie

It'll be on CTH, who are a collection of local cable companies nationwide. They are concluding a deal to use TOT's fibre optic network so all can get access. We should know more by end of June, as TRUE's deal expires then and CTH will have rebranded themselves and announced their price structure. I think we'll be looking at 800bht p/m for entertainment package and all 380 games, less if you want less games.

Not sure if I am allowed to post this link.

Anyhow, it is for people who can read Thai.

http://sport.mthai.com/football-inter/128235.html

Or for people using an auto translate on their browser.

Dunno if it makes a lot of sense though.

You Wichai Thongtang. chairman of the board ". C. THQ. "(. CABLE THAI HOLDING. ).confirmed.

You can grab all live. football Premier League. Britain three years in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos covers the season since 2013-14 onwards, with confirmation that will be broadcast live through TV channels absolutely free. But this has not disclosed the price auction Premier broadcast licensing. League. had to wait for a notification via e-PLA.

". CTH. ". reveals a minimum budget of 20,000 million baht for this purchase and manage a variety of content. Out in the form of monthly subscriptions. Partner with an open hand even True Visions Public Company Limited (), but insists no bid Hua strictly prohibited.

"From this we get partners from all camps except True Visions even has a good relationship with each other. Which is connected to the 2-3, but under Premier League rules assure that this placed no HUA auction. The budget we put out at the minimum total royalties and manage everything would be at 20,000 million "you Wichai Thongtang. said.

Conclusion: next year, "CTH - CT H" will get the live Premier chip from True Visions, the GMM Grammy Public Company Limited () with RSA Limited (PCL). I have been heartbroken.

The Company THQ (. CTH. ) that operates by Vichai Thongtang owner of the nickname "Wizard of the stock market" and Watcharaphong Watcharaphon grandson of Mr. Kampon Watcharaphon media ownership known as "rights" auction copyrighted league loss this has been achieved. an unexpected end. The crowd beat True Visions copyright owner original, GMM Grammy and RS by the third the latter a candidate and launch at the box wildly section CT H system. Cable.

In addition, there are reports indicating that The money offered in this auction. Has penetrated up to an altitude of 6000 to 9000 million, CS THQ has held such a license in more than 10 years after the new True Visions holding for so long.

It'll be on CTH, who are a collection of local cable companies nationwide. They are concluding a deal to use TOT's fibre optic network so all can get access. We should know more by end of June, as TRUE's deal expires then and CTH will have rebranded themselves and announced their price structure. I think we'll be looking at 800bht p/m for entertainment package and all 380 games, less if you want less games.

For the avoidance of doubt for Bangkok dwellers.

A cable network, or a TOT fibre optic network, or an internet connection that has sufficient robustness to support streaming is not, and will not, be available in any short number of years available to a significant (ok I am guessing) percentage of the rural population of Thailand. Most of them would not be buyers of expensive television packages, so I understand the business decision, but as one of the rural dwellers that can afford it, I find it galling to read the Bangkok condecension of the ruling elite being replicated by falangs here in the form of the prospect of nationwide coverage of CTH's content.

Apologies for my irritation - nothing personal - and apologies in advance if I have misunderstood the art of the technologically possible - I do hope I have. Even though I have a TOT landline (unlike a lot of rural Thailand away from town or main roads), TOTs existing internet provision is unreliable and low volume. The thought that they are going to roll out fibre optic cable out here is laughable.

I have seen nothing that leads me to believe I will have access to EPL football next year. I will probably give up on English football and start to watch what else is available by satellite sick.gif

Edited by SantiSuk

I have seen nothing that leads me to believe I will have access to EPL football next year. I will probably give up on English football and start to watch what else is available by satellite sick.gif

the quality of streaming is improving and if you can be content with monitor or laptop viewing then imo its well worth investigating.

Edited by rijit