Sharpen Scissors

ableguy

Have a very expesive set of scissors that need sharpening live in Hua Hin but go to BKK on a regular basis, anyone hear or know of a place that offers this service. I am aware that scissors here are very cheap but I would gladly pay double the price of new ones to get mine sharpend.

Judt go to a hair dresser beauty salon suppliers. They most all have a resident guy who spends all dsy shapening scissors and blades for those automatic cutters. Sorry dont know where but you can ask in a hairdressers. Thats what we slwsys do. Good luck

Exactly what I was going to suggest as I was with a hairdresser and she collected some scissors she had sharpened from a shop near the railway line before Soi 88 heading South from town but didn't notice details.

Many thanks visit Soi 88 on a regular basis for French butcher, will check it out tomorrow, South of the rail track just a few businesses so should find the hair dresser easily, will let yu know regards Ableguy

I went that way yesterday and noticed there is a hairdresser shop near where we parked so maybe she took them there ?

Heading South from railway road at top of night market and just before the railway junction at Soi 88, the hairdresser shop is on the left.

I went that way yesterday and noticed there is a hairdresser shop near where we parked so maybe she took them there ?

Heading South from railway road at top of night market and just before the railway junction at Soi 88, the hairdresser shop is on the left.

Yes thanks very much found it today, its a small gents hairdresser shop and it is the guy in the shop who sharpens them , we asked at a couple of beauty shops close by, sadly however today he was closed but we will be back tommorow, never thought this would turn out so easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes thanks very much found it today, its a small gents hairdresser shop and it is the guy in the shop who sharpens them , we asked at a couple of beauty shops close by, sadly however today he was closed but we will be back tommorow, never thought this would turn out so easy.

Got the scissors sharpned cost 40 baht like new. Thanks to all