Glamour And Glitz At Miss Tiffany Universe 2013 In Pattaya

webfact

I was watching the 'Ladyboys 2' tv program and one of the men (Scott) said," you have to be gay to not find a Ladyboy attractive."

Very true.

Not at all true. Quite a stupid comment actually.

Case in point: the three in the OP; Regardless what gender they'd been born or what surgery they may or may not have had - no, thanks.

Edited by SteeleJoe

I would say man on man it would have to be the gay community who bed ladyboys.

I'm sorry you lack imagination. The straight men that bed the ladyboys ... don't.

Anyway I did an infamous poll on this topic a while back. The vast majority of the self identified gay men were NOT into ladyboys sexually while a much higher percentage of self identified straight men WERE into them. Any quick research on the net will give you the same result. But you can think what you like, right or wrong.

Some people might get confused because in many countries different sexual minorities, gay men/lesbians/bisexuals/transgenders have ALLIED themselves POLITICALLY as they usually share common civil rights goals.

Chooka is so confused he doesn't know which way to turn. He's probably homophobic and insecure about his sexuality. I suspect he really wants to take a pretty ladyboy for a spin, but he's too worried about his manly reputation to take the plunge.

Straight men are interested in Ladyboys. Gay men aren't. There's nothing complicated about it. He thinks sexuality is dictated by the organs you fancy. Straight men into ladyboys have a fetish for the penis, that's the only difference. It doesn't make them gay. They enjoy playing with it. Gay men love men, everything about a man, not just the penis. Am I straight because I love vaginas - is that all there is to a female?

The reality is that ladyboys are not male or female. Trust Thailand to understand the problem as they often label them as a third gender.

If a straight guy fancies ladyboys, that makes him a straight guy who fancies ladyboys. There's really no need to complicate matters further than that.

Are you commenting as a Gay, Bisexual or a straight guy?

This one has been posted on here before, but it's so good that it's worthy of an encore:

Can you imagine how uncomfortable/ashamed/embarrassed Chooka becomes at 1:04 in the video.

This one has been posted on here before, but it's so good that it's worthy of an encore:

Can you imagine how uncomfortable/ashamed/embarrassed Chooka becomes at 1:04 in the video.

That is brilliant.

But I pity some viewers from this forum...

Are you commenting as a Gay, Bisexual or a straight guy?

My sexual orientation is irrelevant here, as is yours.

In this discussion you've taken on the role as spokesperson for all straight people, assuming they're all like you.

Why are you so concerned that everyone know you are "straight"?

The reason I ask is because people are trying to say that straight guys get aroused by men and I say that is wrong. As a straight guy I know this to be true. It would be like me saying what really turns on a gay guy or a bisexual guy to fully understand ones likes then you truely have to be part of the club. So if you are not straight then you would not have a clue what turns a straight guy on and how could you? You can only assume. I thought it was a reasonable question. If I want medical advice I won't ask a mechanic.

Its called over-compensating...

Come on Chooka..."fess up....anyone can mistake a ladyboy for the real deal...especially when drunk...no shame in it...your amongst friends here..rolleyes.gif

did the game of hid the sausage not go according to plan ?

Come on Chooka..."fess up....anyone can mistake a ladyboy for the real deal...especially when drunk...no shame in it...your amongst friends here..rolleyes.gif

No it is trying to explain to (I believe gay people) what a straight man likes but apparently the gay community seem to think they know better. The gay poster have it in thier minds that straights lust over men when it is totally wrong as we do not. They have no understanding of what it is like to be hetrosexual.

The reason I ask is because people are trying to say that straight guys get aroused by men and I say that is wrong. As a straight guy I know this to be true.

in the case of a goodlooking ladyboy what if you didnt know ? and all the stratigic bits had been cut off...ladyboy concerned is still technically a "man"...so you saying someone in this case who gets aroused is not straight ?...I would suggest to you in this case if you didnt get aroused one could suggest you were definetly not straight..thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

No it is trying to explain to (I believe gay people) what a straight man likes but apparently the gay community seem to think they know better. The gay poster have it in thier minds that straights lust over men when it is totally wrong as we do not. They have no understanding of what it is like to be hetrosexual.

You just don't get it do you? You'll never get it. Transsexuals are not men, but you're fixated on genitalia. I doubt you even watched the videos.

You're coming across as a serious homophobe. Perhaps you accidentally "dated" a ladyboy and it shocked you so much you're overcompensating in an effort to distance yourself from the event.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 2

They have no understanding of what it is like to be hetrosexual.

Yeah we just grew up in heterosexual families, surrounded by heterosexual society all our lives. We know nothing! That's the ticket.

Here we go again. Chooka speaks for all heterosexuals. He speaks for roughly 50% of the world's male population.

You just don't get it do you? You'll never get it. Transsexuals are not men, but you're fixated on genitalia. I doubt you even watched the videos.

You're coming across as a serious homophobe. Perhaps you accidentally "dated" a ladyboy and it shocked you so much you're overcompensating in an effort to distance yourself from the event.

If liking women and not being sexually attracted to men makes me a homophobe then so be it. I am sure my brother will get a real laugh out that when I tell him I have been accused of being a homophobe simply because I don't find a man sexually arousing.

If liking women and not being sexually attracted to men makes me a homophobe then so be it. I am sure my brother will get a real laugh out that when I tell him I have been accused of being a homophobe simply because I don't find a man sexually arousing.

Actually, you've gone a bit farther than merely declaring (over and over) you aren't sexually attracted to men: for example when shown a video of a transgender that I guarantee you never would have know was born physiologically male had you not been told, you called her "disgusting vommitting (sic) material".

wow doesn't this just provide some clear insights to the demographic posting at tv.

i am always leery of anyone who feels the need to trumpet their sexuality and the rigid guidelines that define it.

why so unwilling to look beyond your parochial attitudes?

why the need to affirm that you are homo, hetero or anything when confronted by an alternative?

i dont get it.

• Like 2

Actually, you've gone a bit farther than merely declaring (over and over) you aren't sexually attracted to men: for example when shown a video of a transgender that I guarantee you never would have know was born physiologically male had you not been told, you called her "disgusting vommitting (sic) material".

I was refering to Him and not a woman and what I mean is I couldn't be with a man, I like women. It is so hard to get across that hetro men are not attracted to other men. As much as the gay community like to think that every hetro man lusts over a gay man or men in womens knickers, it is definately not true. I hate to disapoint some but it is not true If I started saying that gay men prefer women I would be jumped on.

I was talking about an accidental "date".... for example, you thought she was a very attractive woman only to discover later that she was transsexual. This does happen. If you're in Pattaya, there are many ladyboys walking around that you wouldn't even suspect. If the ladyboys happened to get onto hormone "therapy" at a young age they'll be very difficult to pick.

Don't worry - we wouldn't hold it against you if you accidentally became aroused. We won't even judge you if you "accidentally" enjoyed the experience. Your sexuality is safe.

it is a pointless discussion, you cant bully a homophobe into admitting their fear, let alone the reasons behind it.

thankfully with each generation a little more of the fear (literally) dies, and eventually people wont be so concerned with the details of another's sexuality.

• Like 2

it is a pointless discussion, you cant bully a homophobe into admitting their fear, let alone the reasons behind it.

thankfully with each generation a little more of the fear (literally) dies, and eventually people wont be so concerned with the details of another's sexuality.

Well said and true.

I would like to point out though that I certainly wasn't attempting to bully anyone to do anything, let alone something as impossible as that.

It will happen eventually. My brother is gay and one of my good mates (best man at my wedding) is gay.

I was watching the 'Ladyboys 2' tv program and one of the men (Scott) said," you have to be gay to not find a Ladyboy attractive."

Very true.

Not at all true. Quite a stupid comment actually.

Case in point: the three in the OP; Regardless what gender they'd been born or what surgery they may or may not have had - no, thanks.

So your gay?