Typical Russian Wage

Looking into the possibility of employing a Russian member of staff in Pattaya but wanted to know what would be the going rate for a full time Russian employee who speaks reasonable English and can use a computer. Thanks

Lets put it this way, in Russia, average salary is 15 000/month

I know in Phuket they were offering 25K/month for Russian speaker to sell holiday share, but employee themselves take care visa, wp and everything else related.

I know in Phuket they were offering 25K/month for Russian speaker to sell holiday share, but employee themselves take care visa, wp and everything else related.

You must be politely saying that they work illegally? It's not possible for an employee themselves take care of visa, wp and everything else as they need company documents and reason why the job can't be done by a Thai to get same!

You must be politely saying that they work illegally? It's not possible for an employee themselves take care of visa, wp and everything else as they need company documents and reason why the job can't be done by a Thai to get same!

I did not look into it much further as i was not interested in 25K, My offer was for 30K for National Customer Relations Manager with same visa and WP conditions and at the time i would not get out of bed for this kind of money,

I think they meant employee pays all costs and visa runs, but they do issue papers for WP.

There was a guy here, not so long ago, Russian who stated his salary for 13K-15K selling tours

Ohoh...

AloisAmrein, i have job for you

We looking for Thai person, who can speek, read and write in Thai/Russian/English.

It person must have a BA in Education or same. PHD also accepted :)

Starting salary - 30K, maybe more for well educated and smart person.

Send me PM, AloisAmrein, if you can of know a good person.

If you find someone - 'lli pay 10k for you immediatly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ruds!

I don't know if you would like to hire Burmese or not. I can speak, read and write Russian well and 30 k is good enough for me.

Please call me if you've got my PM.

Post of the week - just when I had convinced myself that TV was populated solely by whinging Poms and courageous Aussies who had to talk said Poms down off a ledge :D

• Like 2

Hi ruds!

I don't know if you would like to hire Burmese or not. I can speak, read and write Russian well and 30 k is good enough for me.

Please call me if you've got my PM.

Post of the week - just when I had convinced myself that TV was populated solely by whinging Poms and courageous Aussies who had to talk said Poms down off a ledge biggrin.png

Oh the irony! tongue.png

If it's selling real estate, 8-10% commission with a base in the 30-40 thousand Baht range. Our top Russian sales agent easily makes xx times that per month depending on the Russian 'tourist' season. Tourist in quotes because a lot of them clearly plan on moving here permanently.

:)

: