Best Sunday Roast Dinners In Bkk?

I know this topic has been discussed a while ago, but I thought it would be best to update it.

Last Sunday I went to both the huntsman @ London pub looking for a good Sunday roast dinner. I walked out of both because they look tired and not worth the money they were asking. Can anyone suggest the best place to eat a Sunday roast?

To be honest i dont think there any. Ive tried pretty much all of them and they are generally overpriced and certainly not up to the standard i would get at a few of the local pubs back home.

Ive given up looking and now cook my own

Yup Smokie, though actually you should have said last generation*.

Buffets are so last year (along with prawn sandwicheswink.png). Now it has to be a tiny stack of protein, cooked by a flame torch sitting on a smash of some unrecognisable vegetable or grain, with a couli of fruit sauce slashed across the plate.

[*Being of that generation I still like pies, roasts and fish & chips, inserted into my Thai food diet at least once a week]

• 3 weeks later...

I certainly can't claim to have been to every Sunday roast in the city but from what I've tried The Londoner gets my vote, with all the cold cuts, cheeses, desserts and of course roasted meat choices. Not the cheapest but you get what yo pay for in my opinion. Unfortunately though I don't think much of their own bitter so I stick with the imports.

De-lish: http://the-londoner.com/event/sunday-carvery-27/