Would You Still Visit?

game4shame

Would you still visit if Thai women showed no interest in Western blokes whatsoever?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

voted no and i am married, but to be honest if things went wrong i would visit all most any place, however the women on top of the golf and general buzz of thailand would bring me back.

take away the women you take away a lot of the buzz and the fun, so then thier would not be a lot of difference between spain, portugal or thailand for me.

viva thai women,

they do more for tourism than tat.

Still vote "Yes" - love the place and no doubt my charms would eventually find love.

......with a Thai woman!!! :o:D:D

Not necessarily, odds are generally for it because of the shear numbers, but easily could meet a western lady in Thailand and fall in love. Not to mention all my prior relationships were with western ladies. :D

Everyone who reads TV knows that britmaverick is a genuine good guy and that some gorgeous Farang women would fall for him if Thais weren't interested, however, everyone else that voted 'Yes" is lying! :D

Jing Jing :D I have not gotten this many laughs out of one thread in a long time

Sure I would come, I found my sweet BG 14 years ago, and we are still happily married

:D

poll rules

straight blokes only

if you're in a relationship, pretend you're single

if you live in Thailand, think back to when you didn't

I have not gotten this many laughs out of one thread in a long time

glad someones enjoying theirselves!!! :D

if only id taken the time to state the rules at the outset :D .....................serves me right for doing forum polls in work time!!! :D:o

Yes. Cause I have family living there and Thailand is still a fantastic country with alot to offer. Cheap and the best food of the world. Cheap shopping. Nice culture, nice nature, relaxing.

Chicks?! Who cares? I can get chicks everywhere. Plenty of fish in the sea although I admit my preference goes out to the dark skinned thai girls with nice round eyes and nice soft skin like peach. Petit or big doesnt matter to me. I like all sizes. Then if she whispers with her nice voice in my ear it feels like a warm relaxing wind is blowing through my ear and smells like strawberry. Her touch is so gentle and tender like a baby. She has that shy and innocent look but also something naughty and exciting in her eyes. She is very kind and caring

But even if I have a western girlfriend. I still take her with me to Thailand to live there forever. 100% sure that I will retire with her in Thailand and live peaceful up in the country or maybe in bangkok. Maybe I will even go in before I retire cause I love Thailand more then I love money

Yes. Cause I have family living there and Thailand is still a fantastic country with alot to offer. Cheap and the best food of the world. Cheap shopping. Nice culture, nice nature, relaxing.

Chicks?! Who cares? I can get chicks everywhere. Plenty of fish in the sea although I admit my preference goes out to the dark skinned thai girls with nice round eyes and nice soft skin like peach. Petit or big doesnt matter to me. I like all sizes. Then if she whispers with her nice voice in my ear it feels like a warm relaxing wind is blowing through my ear and smells like strawberry. Her touch is so gentle and tender like a baby. She has that shy and innocent look but also something naughty and exciting in her eyes. She is very kind and caring

But even if I have a western girlfriend. I still take her with me to Thailand to live there forever. 100% sure that I will retire with her in Thailand and live peaceful up in the country or maybe in bangkok. Maybe I will even go in before I retire cause I love Thailand more then I love money

I think im getting a stiffy :o

VERY, VERY well worded poll.

I'm happily married, and by no means a nighlife 'monger, but I couldn't vote anything other than 'No'; who would want to live in a place where absolutely NO woman would show an interest... It'd be like Saudi without the foreign babes. The horror.