Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Is she also selling Nam Shaggy? Nam is the sausage that may be wrapped in the banana

leaves she has piled up...I love the stuff...especially with a namprik dip!

I know what you mean sunshine,tasty little things there are too.

These ones however were fish and rice....Isaan Sushi maybe.

We didn't buy any because the Missus said they were 'boor saab'

Did buy the dried out fish though,bit painful on the old gums !!!

Okay!

A visit today to the Indochine Market at Mukdahan with our kid, her cousins and my brother-in-law and the Pentax K-5 IIs with Pentax-FA 31mm f/1.8 Ltd.

I've been a war with this lens since I got it. It's expensive and it should have the pixie-dust as advertised.

Anyway, as we pulled into the market I thought about a little project that involved colour and texture that would accurately report the tacky nature of the goods for sale there. So, here goes. I'll post one to get started, but here's the link to the whole set . . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56053365@N07/sets/72157637047369346/

Let me know what you think. Most of the photos were post-processed using the same preset I specifically developed for the set.

10535748926_45bee23459_b.jpg

Okay!

A visit today to the Indochine Market at Mukdahan with our kid, her cousins and my brother-in-law and the Pentax K-5 IIs with Pentax-FA 31mm f/1.8 Ltd.

I've been a war with this lens since I got it. It's expensive and it should have the pixie-dust as advertised.

Anyway, as we pulled into the market I thought about a little project that involved colour and texture that would accurately report the tacky nature of the goods for sale there. So, here goes. I'll post one to get started, but here's the link to the whole set . . . .

Let me know what you think. Most of the photos were post-processed using the same preset I specifically developed for the set.

Wow.... need sunglasses to look at all that colour! tongue.png Great shots....thumbsup.gif

Okay!

Wow.... need sunglasses to look at all that colour! tongue.png Great shots....thumbsup.gif

It's truly ghastly to view the whole set next to each other. Blinding. But each image viewed on its own, not too bad I think.

I'm finally in love with my FA 31mm Limited. We understand each other.

Archived