Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what's wrong with Shaggy's ducks.... We all know he's a bit quackers! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Just to change the subject!

Here is a horse obviously has something other than minding the stalls on his mind! whistling.gif

Cheers for that Ducky !!!

Is that one of those new fangled security horses with a build in baton?

I don't see what's wrong with Shaggy's ducks.... We all know he's a bit quackers! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Just to change the subject!

Here is a horse obviously has something other than minding the stalls on his mind! whistling.gif

Cheers for that Ducky !!!

Is that one of those new fangled security horses with a build in baton?

Perhaps.... but it's a secret! tongue.png

Can't a duck get a bit of peace and quiet? whistling.gif

IMG_0183.JPG

When I first visited the Warorot market in Chiang Mai I got lost. I found a nice blouse I wanted to buy, but discovered I had left my purse back at my hotel. Then, when I returned with my money an hour later I couldn't find the same shop again. That whole market is a labyrinth of tiny little shops on about 4 separate levels. However, the Warorot market probably has the best deals in town if you are willing to haggle a bit. I don't want to be a cheap Charlie but I think the shop owners want to haggle a bit. It can take up most of a day and I always enjoy it. I usually come home with something I don't really need.

post-168760-0-82075400-1370913564_thumb.

I'm not sure if these are fruit or veggies. I just peel them and eat them raw. But... I do know enough not to eat small chili peppers.

The Pink fruit there is Dragon fruit, grow on stems that look like or perhaps are a cactus........ (Took me a while to think of it's name) wink.png

I'm not sure if these are fruit or veggies. I just peel them and eat them raw. But... I do know enough not to eat small chili peppers.

The Pink fruit there is Dragon fruit, grow on stems that look like or perhaps are a cactus........ (Took me a while to think of it's name) wink.png

Thank you Jimmy.

Everybody in Thailand has seen this scene.

post-168760-0-49598700-1371410438_thumb.

Archived